Let it out everything!

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pack his bang and walk towards your table making everyone  shock and they start to look at you and L intensely. "Yah, hurry up and show me around the school" He said while kicking your chair.

"Haishh..can't you wait? Let me pack my bag first" You said while furrow your eyebrown.

"Can you be faster,crybaby." He said and smirk which make you shock when he said crybaby.

You look at him "How many times must I tell you that my name is Hyuna not crybaby" You whine and put your both hand at both waist.

"Yeah yea whatever crybaby" He said "Ya-" Before you could say something, he sntach you bag and pull your left hand and walk away.

"Yah, stop walking and let go of my hand!" He said but he keep pulling your hand "Can you please be quiet crybaby" He said and at last you two out from the classroom leaving everyone in shock.

"Yah, what just happen, did he just talk to Hyuna and pull her hand?" The guy said which make everyone start to gossip.

Kai who look at the whole scene feel like the whole pause and his heart feel breakdown while Chanyeol just chuckle *Well, Kai, you have finally meet your enemy. Its going be a fun school afterall..right Dongwoon? Chanyeol chuckle and also start to pack his bag.

*Why he talk to Hyuna? I thought the rumors say that he never talk to girls? What connection between Hyuna and that guy L? Kai mind is full of Hyuna..Hyuna here Hyuna there. "Oppa, lets go to canteen" Yoona said making Kai snap back from his thought.

YOU AND L/MYUNGSOO

Myungsoo keep dragging you all the way making you stumble alot of times. You try to pull your hand to escape from his hand "Yah, stop dragging me! You hurt my wrist!" You whine but he keep walking and you realise that now you two at student locker.

You notice all the guys and girls looking at you and start whispering saying "Isn't that L from Woolim collage?! I heard that he never talk to any girls and even look at any girls but why now he pull Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?!" "Yah! why L oppa drag that Hyuna? Hyuna out of all people?" *What?! Hyuna?! Hellooo, my name is KIM HYUNA not HYUNA. That girl should correct it

You just give up and let him dragging but suddenly you hear someone say something making your heart PANG! "Hyuna? Oh well, nothing to shock since she want every guys here. First exo oppas, then Kai oppa and then Chanyeol oppa and now L oppa? She really want to take them all since she think she is popular. Maybe she use black magic to make  oppa become hers. I pity Yoona since because of that Hyuna disturb her relationship with Kai..tsk tsk! Maybe last time when she and Kai become bestfriend, I think Kai is the one that abadon her and break the friendship since she cling to him everytime and annoying"

You suddenly feel your heart hurts so much like that time when you hold your tears at Dongwon oppa graveyard but these pain is more painful making you stop walking. Myungsoo also heard what the girl say and notice you stop walking making him look back.

You start to raise your hand and move towards your chest and clench "Yah, you okay?" Myungsoo said and walk towards you slowly. You take a deep breathe and force a smile. "Of-of course. I need to go somewhere. I think today is not the right day to tour around the school" You said and runaway.

You run all the way to the rooftop and lean against the wall and catch your breathe quickly *is it that what people think of me? Am I that bad? Do not cry Hyuna. You cannot be weak like these. This is not the real Hyuna. Real Hyuna is someone that don't care what people say about you and you're friendly to others.

You hear someone footsteps. You quickly wipe your tears and stand up. You expect to see Chanyeol or Gayeon or maybe that jerkass guy eventhough it will not happen since he don't where is the rooftop.You look down and notice someone walk towards you. You slowly look up revealing him.HIM. Out of all people.

"What are you doing here?" You said lazily and sigh

"Shouldn't I said it to you? and...are you crying? What happen?" He said and start to look at you intensely. *IS he worry about me? No way!

"Look here Kai, you no need to ask alot of question and worry about me. You and me do not have any connection" You said and stare him back *Do not make him think you're easy and weak.

"You're my wife-" "That sentence that sentence again!.. I sick of hearing that sentence Kai. You said that sentence alot of time Kai but do you act like any role of husband? No right so do not use that sentence as if you act as one" You blurt it out and you breathe quickly after saying what you want.

Kai look at you shockly.He walk one step c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter