The truth

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly he stop pushing "What?! So he like you till now? And you two still can be bestfriends? All the hugs and things you two do together, he did it because he like you"He said making you sigh *Aww man. I don't know that this cold guy don't have any jealousy but it turns out wrong..haishhh

"From now on, you two cannot be together" He nag at you making you just ignore him and push the wheel yourselve leaving him alone.

You and Myungsoo on the way reaching at the venue where the rest waiting for you. Myungsoo keep complaining about you and Chanyeol while on the way walking to the park.

"Oppa! Please stop talking about Chanyeol. Me and him are bestfriends! Nothing more. Trust me okay. I will love you, only you" You said and look at him. He start to blush and nothing to say which make you chuckle. *Cold and cool Myungsoo?? More like Kid and cute Myungsoo.Haha!

"OH, OPPAS!" You said making them looking at you.

They all gather towards you "What taking you so long?We heard from Kai about you two confessing and together. Did you chu chu?" Tao said while making his lips into kissing. You just blush.

Chanyeol pinch your cheeks "Aigoo, now my little sis have boyfriend? What will happen to me? He said while keep pinching you making someone angry.

*Look at that hand! OMG! Did he just pinch. Why Hyuna let him? Hump! - Myungsoo mind

Suddenly someone stand beside Myungsoo making him shift his focus on you. "So now you two together?" He said

Myungsoo rub the back of his neck shyly "Yup, you can say that but she said before we become official, she wants us to be half friend and half relationship since we two do not know quite well" He said while sigh.

Junhyung chuckle "Haha. I'm not shock. That is what Kim Hyuna we all know. She don't really believe in relationship..its not believe, she just too scare until now" He said while fold his arm looking at Hyuna being tease by the guys.

"What do you mean by scare?" Myungsoo said seriously

"Eversince me and her break up and one-sided love with Kai, she don't belive in love. She only believe that love comes and goes easily. No matter how long they together like 5 years, they will break in 1 one day..just break up like that. She do not believe in guys since she scare that if she have boyfriend, he will abadon her and look for someone better. Easy to say, she mostly think that she is not good enough and boring. She easy like guys but hard to fall in love." Junhyung explain making Myungsoo sigh.

"Actually she only believe 10-20% but after breaking up with me, its become 50%. More worse after her hidden love to Kai, its become 97%." He said.

"But why you guys don't want to talk to her? Or give her hope? Like ask her to go date with one of your friends? But of course now you guys cannot since she only belong to me. "  Myungsoo said

"Well, we all did it after 2 years we two break. We planned Yoseob to go date with her and she started to liked him." Junhyung said carefully making Myungsoo kind of jealous but he just ask him to continue.

"Well, they try to go date 5 times but after when Dongwoon introduce us to Exo, she become close with Kai and eventua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter