Never Ever Ever

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT NIGHT

You sleep and don't know that you sleep so long until 9pm. I must be damn tired after touring the house. Let me get my phone *yawn*  Oh ! there's freaking 50 miss call. who is it? Kai? Why Kai call me so many times?? You get up and put the frame to its place itself and close the door and go inside the house from back door. You go living room finding Kai walking back and forth. You walk towards him.

"Kai?" You say his name and he turn back. Suddenly he hug you tightly making you shock. "Where the hell did you go just now? I'm soo freaking worry! Its so late and I thought you get kidnap or and want to call police" He said quckly but you still understand.

"I just walk around the backyard and found myself sleeping at there" You lie. "Next time tell me where you going. Don't make me so worry" He said while you nod. Kai, if you love me and we happily marry, it will be like fairy tales but now you have Yoona.She is lucky to have you.


"Why should you be worried?" You said while looking at him. "Ermm..Because if you or get kidnap,...My mom will kill me and I will feel guilty" He answer and you suddenly feel hurt when he answer like that. *Can't he like me for a bit?

"Ouhh..Then you should be happy because if I were to kidnap or die, you will be together with Yoona" You sarcastic. "You're right. I should be happy because I'll be together with Yoona" He said and smile like a fool. You just scoff and walk away leaving him alone.

"By the way, the house quite big and nice. I notice its all blue..TOTALLY BLUE. You must love the house since its blue and you totally like blue" He said and sit at the sofa. He switch on the tv and lay down. *He still remember I like blue??

"I will be sleeping at bedroom and you will be sleeping living room" He said like a boss making your eyes widen. "WHAT? I'm a girl and you ask a girl to sleep here while you a guy sleeping at bedroom? What a gentlemen" You said while marching towards him.

"Well, for me you're not a girl and you will never ever be  girl from my perspective. You're a tomboy who like to play basketball and soccer instead of dance or ballad. You're no like Yoona who are like angel and perfect." He said and smile making you more angry.

"Well..I'm so sorry that I can't be like your Yoona Mr Kai. But you know what? I don't give a damn about what you think about me" You smirk and walk towards the kitchen.

"Can you make a coffee. Thanks!" He shout so that you can hear him making you roll your eyes. "And why should I listen to you??" You question "Because you're my wife. Duh!" He answer. You feel your heart beat fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter