Cousin

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNA!!" Someone shout your name. "Ouh! Gayoon, what happen?" You question her while she gasp for air making Xiumin pat her back lightly "Your cousin is back!" She said making you smile brightly and run towards her. "Where is she?" You said making Gayoon take a deep breathe "She at your house right now. Your mom called me since you never pick up your call. She also ask Kai to follow you" She said.

"Hmm..guys I got to go right now! Please tell teacher that I have emergency meeting.Please!" You beg them "Of course, anything for you my sweet love" Chanyeol said and put his arm around your shoulder which been push by someone "Mind your hand Chanyeol. She still belong to me. I still haven't die" L said and hug you from behind making you blush while the others walk to their own table and continue their thing.

"You want me to accompany you?" He said while making you face him. "Its okay, I'll just ask Kai to accompany me. Right Kai?" You said making L furrow his eyebrown. "Why Kai? He not your husband anymore.Tsk!" L said and face his back to you making you giggle. "Aigoo, Myungsoo, Kai need to come too. Where is the cold L that I've seen?" You said while ruffle his hair making him grab your wrist and look at you.

"Make sure he never do anything to you. If he did something, call me immediately" He said with his serious expression. " Did what? Like these?" Kai said while hug you from behind you making you shock.

"YAH! get your hands off her!" L said while pushing him away making you laugh. "Haha! Don't be so jealous. I will never do anything to her. I have Yoona and I'm going to get marry" He said and smirk while L nod.

"I think we need to go! Bye oppa!" You said and quickly kiss L cheek making him blush and touch his cheek.

You run out of Kai car and open the door hurriedly. "Jia!" you shout and see people looking at you while you just run after her making her laugh. "Aigoo, you're that happy to see me" She said making you nod quickly.

" How are you??" she said making you pull out the hug "I fine as usual. How about you? you have boyfriend?" You "I also doing fine. Still don't have boyfriend that why I come to Korea to seach for one. You got anyone to introduce to me?" She said making you smile "I have alot to introduce you but as a friend first since you must know them well enough." You said.

"Sigh, I really wan to have boyfriend. If I find one, can you help me date with him? I really need you to help me. I'm so lonely. You aleady promise me that you have to wait until I find my boyfriend." She said making you smile and promise her. I'll do anything to make my cousin happy

"So, you already find your boyfriend?"She said making you pause Suddenly someone open the door making you stop talking and look at who coming. "Yah Hyuna, how could you leave me outside without taking your bag along?" He said while holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter