touch

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY

"Hyuna,  hurry up! We gonna be late!" Kai shout while you just yawn and walk towards him.

"Okay oppa, don't nag early in the morning" You said while eat your breakfast at the dining table.

Kai scoff and take deep breathe "Let's go! We have no time to eat!" Kai said and drag your collar towards the door and push her inside his car.

"But oppa, I still haven't eat my breakfast! I'm hungry!!" You whine while he just ignore and drive making your stomah growl which make your mood bad.

At last Kai reach the school car park.During the trip to school, you ignore him and just keep quiet which make him think you're still childish.

"Aww..come on Hyuna, don't be angry! Not eating breakfast means you will die...you can eat during lunch" Kai console you while you just take your bag and walk out from the car followed by Kai.

You start to hear people whispering making you sick of it.."Hyuna, you okay?" Kai said which you just give him a nod. Kai walk towards you and give you a pat.

You just walk towards your class quietly which make Kai sigh. "Hyuna, let me give you joke" Kai said while trying to lighten you.

"What tree, when you see, you immediately run away?" Kai question while walking beside you.

You think,think and think "Ghost tree?" You said which make Kai laugh loudly gaining attention from the student.

"Yah, yah! Quiet! They all looking at us" You whisper to him while he keep laughing making you embarass.

Kai finally calm down and look at you "That is the stupid answer I ever heard" He tease you making you hit his arm. Kai run away from you while you chase him.You never notice that he run towards your class.

When Kai run inside the classroom, everyone look at him since its been quite a while since they saw him. They all curious why you run as is someone chase him. Suddenly someone run inside and pull his arm which is you making them shock by your skinship.

"Yah, tell me the answer!" You said while pull his arm while not noticing that all your classmate look at you two.

Kai also did not notice that they all look yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter