Why him?

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU POV:

"Oppa, where is L?" You question him making him look at you and smirk "Well, you seem to be interested with him until you dreamt about him" He whisper to me and smirk making hit him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Stop hurting me. I don't know where is him. Maybe he busy with his fangirls" He said and return his job teasing Tao. You sigh and put your head ontop of the table and face Myungsoo seat.

Suddeny someone block your view making you piss. Youo look up "Look like someone miss me" He whisper at you when he bend down. You swear your hear beats so fast.

"Tsk! You're wrong Mr Jerkass" You stick your tongue at him making him smile "Whatever crybaby" He said and walk back. You could see Kai look at you and him.

*Why is he looking at me like that? Did I do anything wrong? And Myungsoo..Myungsoo! OH ! Did I say Myungsoo name? I must have gone crazy! Aigoo! I wonder and lightly slap my face.

"Yah, do you need me to slap you harder?" Chanyeol tease you making you glare at you.

"How about I do this to you instead" You said and quickly pinch his cheeks and move to right and left making you laugh happily.

Tao and Baekhyun keep laughing behind them "Yah Hyuna, I'm older than you! Ahh~" Chanyeol groan in pain but I just keep pinching him and laugh.

"Hyuna, Please stop pinching! I'll complain to Dongwoon hy-" Dongwoon stop his sentence when he notice that me stop pinching and realise he had done.

I stop what I doing when I hear Dongwoon oppa name..Don't cry Hyuna..Don't cry Hyuna "Hyuna..I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it..It just slip out from my mouth" He whisper to so that the others will not be suspicious.

One thing that you didn't notice is that Myungsoo look at you. "Its okay oppa.. its not your fault oppa" You said and smile lightly and turn your body infront and look at your table. Memories fill up with Dongwoon oppa. *I cannot take it anymore.

"Oppa, I want to go toilet for awhile and don't feel bad. You did nothing wrong" You said but you still see his worry face. You stand up and walk out.

You walk in toilet slowly and look at the mirror.You suddnely cry softly so that people will not hear you crying. After crying, you wash your face and walk out the toilet. 

"You okay?" Someone said. You look beside you and see he lean against the wall with his both inside his pocket.

You just nod since you have no energy to talk. You start to walk again but this time he hold your wrist "Myungsoo, I'm not in mood for your nosense today" You said and take a deep breathe.

"You know, my chest are free to lean against" He said and at his chest. You just look at him. "Slow pig" He said and pull you into hug. You lean your head against his chest and start sobbing.

Myungsoo chuckle and your hair. You grip his clothes tightly making him chuckle "Pabo, don't try to act brave when you know you're weak" He tease you "But always remember that I always there for you" He say making your heart beats fast.

"Thank you" You said and break the hug "Thank you only?" He tease which make you scoff and hit him

"You really miss your brother.." He said which you nod and smile "Of course, he's like the bestest perfect brother in the world" You said and Myungsoo smile widely *Oh noo..stop smiling like that! What the hell happen to me? AM I falling for him? Out of all, why him?

"Hyuna? You're okay?" Myungsoo question make you nod. You and Myungsoo walk inside the class making everyone keep quiet and look at you.

A usual, Myungsoo start to change into hs cold behaviour which you not use to it. Suddenly the teacher " Class__ , your teacherr is not feeling well. So you all can go home since the whole period is the same teacher" She say and walk out and everybody celebrate.

"Hyuna, where you want to go now since there no school" Chanyeol question you while packing his bag

"Not sure.. I think I'm not going h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter