Hurt

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you warming up yourself, you see Kai warm up with Sohee while playing around with her. While on the other side is Myungsoo busy teaching Suzy how to shoot ball properly making you somehow angry.

*Why does he need to touch her while teaching her? I admit Suzy is pretty and PERFECT. But he doen't need to touch her! Why I sound like a jealous girlfriend. and why I angry at him and not Kai? I must really fall in love with him but strangely how did it happen? Do I still love Kai?

*But when I see how Myungsoo teach her how to play, its remind me of Dongwoon oppa teaching me how to play. Another 2 more days for Oppa 1 year anniversary.

You suddenly feel sad since you have live without him for 1 year."Why you look so sad?" He sad and stand beside you while watching L teach Suzy

"L and Suzy remind me of you and Hyung. When you don't know how to play making us laughing at how Hyung scold you" He continue. You suddenly hug him tightly while leaning against his chest.

"I miss oppa" You said making him your hair "I know I know. It will soon be 1 year anniversary" He console you "But I hope Kai will not get angry to us from keeping is from him" He said.

"Oppa" You said "'Yeah?" He answer "Nothing, just want to call you" You said making him chuckle.

Myungsoo have been watching you and Chanyeol. And he strangely feel sad and angry *Does I fall in love with her?

"Kai Oppa!" one girl run towards Kai "Oh, Yoona, you end your extra class?" Kai question while walking towards her "Yea..where 's Sohee?" She said while Kai just point the direction.

"Yoona, I miss you~" Sohee whine making Yoona chuckle "Did Kai oppa treat you well? I ask him to take you to play basketball since I know my little bestfriend here like to play. Have you meet Hyuna?" Yoona said while looking and see you and Chanyeol hugging so she decide not disturb your moment.

"Did you see how Hyuna play? She's is the best of best basketball for girls" Yoona praise you making Sohee nod

"Yup, she is really daebak..Daebak. She really cute and charming making me know why guys and even girls want to be her friend"  She said making Yoona smile widely.

"She is the most understanding girl that I've ever met. She have so many hidden charming that she don't dare to show it out. She has alot of secrets and she keep it to herself. But  I hope one day she have the strength and brave to let it out what she want to say to someone she trying to hide"Yoona said while looking at Kai which busy bullying Tao.

YOU:

"Oppa, I want to say something" You said making Chanyeol break the hug "What is it?" Chanyeol while looking

I take a deep breathe "Like a fool, I've been living lies and keep oppa death as a secret for too long. But he for all these years, he still looks at me and smile so brigtly. Do you think he will still smile after knowing about oppa death?" You said making him soften his eyes and smile

"I believe he will oversome as soon as possible. But are you sure you want to bring along Exo boys, Gna and Gayoon?" He said making you nod.

"I've lost my chance to tell Sunny and Yuri since they oversease.So I think its better for me to them." You said disappointly.

"I hope when they knew, they will quickly overcome and not become like you" He tease making you playfully hit him

"HYUNG! Ppli, there game going to start" Tao shout making you and Chanyeol chuckle.

The game has started and it has been 20 min they played and they keep perspiring.Kai and Yoona went home but Sehun take over Kai since its not fair to play 4 vs 5.

 "Hyuna, do you want to rest? You look tired" Myungsoo said while defending you.

"Its okay. I know when I want to rest. Just take care of your girl Suzy since she look pale" You said and runaway from his defence making him confuse.

When you dribble the ball, infront of you is Suzy defending you with her smirk *Why is she smirking at me? Weird girl

"Nobody can take Myungsoo oppa including you Hyuna" She said making you totally shock a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter