Kai

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yup, its true that I like him before . I also never knew why I fall I love with him. Maybe he is handsome when we become quite close. But after I saw him with girls in the bed, I start to avoid him. At first, he keep asking me why I ignore me and keep pestering the same question.But now...well, I guess people change. He start to have more girls last time but right now he fall in love with the school goddess girl even I admit she is goddess because she really is duh! She is so respectful,helpful,clever and more! Let me show her photo!

  

Goddess right? Sunny and Yuri are her friends too but they don't want attenttion so mostly they with me.

KAI POV

Freaking day and freaking school! but what to do, for the sake of my princess or I mean my girlfriend, I come to school since she say I must come or else she will never see me again. I afraid she will leave because she is everything for me. She is so perfect and like goddess but beside that she is like my fate even I don't know who is my fate but for me it is my one and only Yoona. Even girls flirt with me, I will only focus on her.You guys want to know how come we together? Let's flashback!

Flashback!

 I just had with one of the girl in the school. It was freaking tired. I want to go to my place that is the music room. Kai walk towards the room and walk inside all the way and lay down on the floor. But after 15min, the pianao being played by someone. Haishh! who is playing the piano at here!He stand up and walk to the piano angrily. He want to shout at that person not until they person start to sing and its a girl. He start to stand still and listen her voice. which make his heart beats fast! He walk side way to see the person that make his freaking heartt beats fast!

He walk and saw a girl that is so beautiful and I never see before.

 (ignore sunny face beside her.Imagine its only her)

The girl look up and shock to see someone because she thought its a ghost. "Omg! that shock me!" She said to herself making Kai chuckle.

 

She's so cute! So she is the one that make my heart beat so fast. No bad! I want to try her first.

"Sorry, if I disturb you, I really don't know that there someone here! I really don't know! Please forgive me!" She said while Kai walk towards her. "What are you doing?" She said nervously. Kai walk nearer to her until her back touch the piano and both Kai hand place both side her. "Well, I'll  will only forgive you not until I have finish trying you" Kai said making her tremble.

Kai move his hand to her chin and bring her face up and he look at her lips making him gulp. He move closer and closer and stop when he feel something wet. He touch his cheek and it look like tears. He look up to look at her and shock to see her cry making his heart pain.

 

"That's what all guys are after, having and just walk away" She said while crying. "Its okay I use to it. Just finish what you want to do with me and please walk away and act like you don't know me" She continue while sobbing. She move closer and closer but Kai hold both her shoulder and stop her. "Stop it" Kai said. "Why, you should enjoy what you want to do just like him" She said making Kai confuse when she said that.She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter