YOU?!

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU?!" You both shout at the same time. "What are you doing?" He question you "My mom ask me to meet her bestfriend son. And what are YOU doing here?" You question back him. "Well, same reason..I meeting my mom bestfriend daughter that going to be my future wife" He said and notice you widen your eyes when he say future wife. "Wait, don't tell me that you're that girl" He said with his unwilling face. "Unfortunately..yes, I'm that girl" You said sarcasticly while rolling your eyes.

"WHAAT?! OMG! I'm going to marry with THIS girl? " He emphasis the word 'this' the making you boil up "Oh please, as if I'm so willing to marry you. I'm doing this for my parents sake" You said while folding your arms. "Let me get straight to the point, you have to get this marriage cancel" He said "I would love to but I'm the type of girl that want to make her parents happy even by marrying a manic guy" You said while looking him up and down making angry. "What, maniac?! Shut up , you don't even know me well. Only my one and only Yoona know me" He said making you scoff.

"Yeah right, your 'Yoona' know you. Well, I kind of salute her for accepting THIS guy even knowing he's a player and have with girls at bed" You said while clapping your hand. "Hey, that is the past of me and now I change for my Yoona." He said. Why whenever he say about Yoona, my heart is in pain? Do I still love him? Well, I hope not since I know he going to treat me bad when we going to get marry. "I've a dinner date with MY Yoona later but before that I want to pass to you this document, its a contract" He said while giving you the document. You open the document and look at the contract

CONTRACT

I _______ who getting arrangemarriage with Kai will follow these rule that are made my Kai.

1. I will not involve with his personal problems same goes with him.

2. I will let his girlfriend come to our house whenever she want.

3. We will live in the same house but will be doing our own business.

4. Must pretend to be lovely dovely whenever meeting each other family.

5. I will sleep at the other room. And must ask for permission before going each other room.

6. Pretend not to know each other at school(If you are in the same school with him)..

7. Must not fall in love with each other.

8. Must treat Yoona well when she at our house.

9. Must not sleep together.

10.Lastly, we will get divorce after 1 or 2 years.

Sign: ________

You start to sign immediately after reading the contract and give it back to him. "Well, if thats all, I got to go and enjoy your lovely dinner date with your one and only Yoona" You said and walk away. Meanwhile, Kai seems very happy since you sign the contract. He plan to marry Yoona after divorce with you. Why I fee so sad and hurt after signing the contract? Maybe after divorce with him, I plan to stay at America and continue my studies at there and gonna live with my Beast oppa. Oppa, am I doing correct? I hope you can pat my head while saying good job my sister.

I DECIDE TO FAST FORWARD THE WEDDING SINCE ITS KIND OF BORING WEDDING.I'LL JUST START WITH THEIR LIFE AFTER BEING SUCCESSFULLY MARRY.

Kai has explain everything to Yoona and thankfully she understand and still dating with him. You request your parents not to let anyone know the two of marry and keep is a secret from outsider and only your closest friends know and his family knows. It has been 1 week you two get married. Both of your parent decide to give you two a house to live together.

My parent really want me to live together with him..But 1 thing they do not know is that the moment we live together, it'll be hell for me since I know he will bring his girlfriend along. About me getting married, only Gayoon, Gna, Yuri and Sunny know..While for the guys, I plan not to tell them since they will make a big issue and they will overprotect me.By the way, Kai and Yoona are transfer in the same class as me..It wil be damn awkward man~ Better hurry to school since I'm late.

You wait for the bus for 10mins and still haven't reach yet.Where is the freaking bus!! Aish! *PEE PEEP* There one car stop in front of you and the window roll down and you see the face..Chanyeol.. "Hyuna! Come inside, I send you to school since you going to be late if you keep waiting for the bus." He said while I look around being envy by all the girls around me saying I'm so lucky "Okay then!" You said and quickly go inside.

INSI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter