Changes

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince you met Naeun that day, you suddenly feel something bad will happen. Yesterday night you cannot sleep making you very tired to go school now. Chanyeol wait for me at school gate since Myungsoo oppa busy for soccer meeting.

"Come on Hyuna, don't stress about yesterday. The whole school know that Myungsoo love only you but the girl stills still flirt with him" He tease you to make you better.

"Hahaha! Very funny oppa. Lets go inside class!" You said while pulling his arm to walk faster.

When you walk inside class, you shock to see Myungsoo inside the class talking with Sunggyu. When he see you, he wink making you blush while the girls just look at you weirdly.

You walk towards him and he stand up "Sorry for not going to school with you today. Last minute meeting" He said making you smile

You pat his head "Its okay oppa, you're meeting is more important since your tournament is coming" You said and ruffle his hair.

He hold your arm making you winch in pain and suddenly remember that yesterday you injured your hand. You can hear Chanyeol sigh behind you. One thing that you know Myungsoo hate, is you getting hurt and injured.

"What happen to your hand?" He said seriously. You just feel like facepalm yourselve "Urmmm..nothing, just a little bit scratch" You reply and suddenly remember the incident yesterday. Yo never hear Myungsoo call your name.

Suddenly you stop day dream due to Chanyeol oppa pat your shoulder. "Hyuna" Chanyeol call your name making you face him

"Don't let the incident stress you" He whisper to you making you look down. Myungsoo can't hear what Chanyeol said to you since he whisper..

Myungsoo at both you and furrow his eyebrown "Why are you guys whispering? Do you keep something from me? Tell me who hurt Hyuna right now. If I found the culprit, I will make sure I'll make him suffer even is its  girl" He said making you and Chanyeol gulp.

"Its okay oppa" You said But when you found who is it, I'm not sure about making her suffer.

"Okay class, get back to your seat! I have news" Your teacher said making you and Myungsoo stop your intense conversation.

Myungsoo keep looking at you making you uneasy.

"Okay class, we have a new student. Please come inside." The teacher call making your heartbeat suddenly beat fast.

The moment the new student come inside. both me and Chanyeol look at each other and widen our eyes making Myungsoo look at our eye direct which is Na eun.

"Krystal" You can hear him whisper the girl name.

"Hi class, My name is Na Eun, please take care of me" She said and bow politely making the guys go insane.

You notice that Myungsoo keep looking at all the way. Suddenly she walk towards you "Hyuna right? We met yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter