Introducing

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuna, wake up! you're going be late for your first day of school" Your mom shout while you just nod your head as if your mom is infront of you. Sigh~ First day of school. But I can't wait to graduate since its my last year this year! I hope I have boyfriend..oh well, you know I REALLY want to feel how when have boyfriend, like korean drama. I always like to imagine what me and my "boyfriend" do when we going dating. I have my first love in year 1 but he's just like brother to me, so we just go to our own way after dating for 2 months. Better wake up now before my mom start to nag.

After succefully drag your body to bathroom, you start to bath and choose what to wear. For today, I think I want to wear something simple and innocent eventhough I quite crazy. Let change to this!

I look so "innocent" haha!! Can't wait to meet my friends!

Dining room

You pull your chair and sit down while waiting for breakfast. Hyuna, do you have boyfriend?" Your mom suddenly question Why she ask that kind of question? "No..I haven't find my dream guy that I want. why mom?" You question her "Aniya, I just want introduce you to one of my besfriend son. I like him. I thought maybe you can get to know him" Your mom explain. You nod "Ohh. when you want me to meet him?" You said making your mom shock "Ermm.. later I contact my friends and tell you" She answer happily that make you happy also.

"Thanks for the food mom! Get to go now or else I going be late" You said and get up from your chair and hug your mom. "Tell dad to take care of his health. Or else I will be the one that baby sit him" You said your last sentence before closing the front door.Lets get the school start!!

SCHOOL

Haish~ why are they late. Sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter