Meet my brother, Dongwoon

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai, why Hyuna stay at Chanyeol house?" Baekhyun said but Kai just walk away making all the guys sigh and feel guilty.

MYUNGSOO:

*Wait! Did Chanyeol said that Hyuna want them to meet Dongwoon? It means she going to let them know about the death? Wait, why am I feeling so nervous..for Hyuna and its a girl. I never care about other girls after Krystal death but when I met Hyuna, everything start to change. Out of all place, we met at cementry. Is it coincidence or fate? Everything about Hyuna, from the first time I met her..the memories make my heart pound but my heart feel pain when she cry.

*Why Hyuna stay with Chanyeol? Did I just get jealous? No way! I need to get my mind straight!

THE DAY COME (NOBODY POV)

All the guys including Gayoon and Gna arrive at Chanyeol house. When they see Chanyeol come out of the house, they wonder why he wear black suit but only L know why. L look behind Chanyeol to see whether Hyuna is behind him. The guys all wait for Hyuna to come but the moment Chanyeol lock the door everyone confuse.

"Why you lock the door? Where is Hyuna?" Kai said while the rest wait for Chanyeol reply.

"Hyuna meet Dongwoon hyung friends and she will meet us at the venue" Chanyeol explain making eveyone nod.

There 3 cars which belong to Kai, L and Chanyeol. They all divide into 3 and go inside the car.

Inside Chanyeol car are, Gayoon and Gna. L car are, Xiumin, Tao,Baekhyun and lastly Kai are, Sehun and Luhan.

They all follow Chanyeol car from behind and when Chanyeol turn right which is cementry, they all start to be confuse.

"Why are here? We suppose to meet Dongwoon oppa" Gayoon said but Chanyeon just smile at here and continue driving.

"Why are we at cementry? Where is he taking us?" Kai question himself making Sehun and Luhan just shake their head to sign that they do not know also.

Chanyeol stop the car and get out making everyone out from the car. All the guys run towards Chanyeol

"Yah, why are we here? Don't play around" Kai said to Chanyeol.

"We will see.. wait for Hyuna" Chanyeol said " Oh! There they are" Chanyeol said and point at the car approaching them.

They all focus at the car that Chanyeol point but they mostly see guys inside. The car stop and they door open revealing 2 guys out from the front seat and 4 guys out from the back.

"Who are they?" Gna said "Oppa!" Gayoon said her boyfriend name and hug hime making Xiumin jeaous.

"Where's Hyuna?" Tao said anxiously since they all plan to apologise to Hyuna.

"Hyuna inside the car. Wait for awhile" One guy answer making Tao awkwardly nod his head.

They all see one of them take out wheelchair and make them confuse. Suddenly Chanyeol open the door revealing Hyuna and one guy carry her and put her in the wheel chair.

They all gasp in shock to see Hyuna head being bandage, her right hand bandange and her arm cast. same goes to her leg.

"Wh-what happen to her?" L said while watching Hyuna being put at the wheel chair.

Chanyeol smirk "Well, you guys too focus at Suzy and don't care about Hyuna since you thought Hyuna used to get injure but not everytime" Chanyeol said while pushing Hyuna wheechair.

"Its okay oppa, lets go meet my oppa..he waiting for me" You said and he do what you say and you notice Myungsoo looking at you.

"But Hyuna, why out of all place, why he want to meet us here?" Xiumin question

"Just follow me and after you know, you can scold me all you want when we reach at Kai and my house" Hyuna said making they all gasp including Kai itself.

"Hyuna, you want to tell them the whole truth?" Kai said which make you nod while he sigh.

They all follow Hyuna lead and the boys kind of awkward with Beast oppa since its their first meeting.

"Hmm..are you Kai? I'm Junhyung, I guess Dongwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter