Fate?

Love VS Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU:

You don't know why you suddenly miss your brother so much so, you decide to go back home or should I say my house with Kai? to change into appropriate outfit to visit my late brother.

After changing your outfit, you already inform your mom that you'll be visiting Dongwoon and she smile at me before nodding her head.

You're walking towards oppa graveyard slowly while holding his favourite flowers which is white tulips. You slowly squat down infront of his gravestone and put the flower infont of it. You plan not to cry or sob infront of your brother since you know that he will be sad to see you cry because of him. So you try to hold your tear and keep smiling.

"Oppa, its been many months since you left me,omma and oppa. I wish that you will be here with me listening to my whining and I miss you nagging at you."  You finally said your first sentence after taking a deep breathe. You still smiling brightly but you actually feel so hurt inside your heart.

"How have you been? Are you doing good at there? You're making friends at there and brag about me to your new friends? Haha" You chuckle.

"I've been doing good lately. Do you know that I married already? I know that you're looking while smiling from up and you know what happen between me and Kai right?" You question him.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry that I never visit for so long but I hope you understand my situation. Let me clean your place. its so dirty" You said while taking towel to whip and scissor to cut the dried leaves.

While you're cutting the dry leaves, you keep talking to your brother about your life and appa and omma. After cleaning up, you sit beside the gravestone while looking at the sky.

"Oppa, do you remember when we lied to omma that we going study at libabry but end up we playing basketball with Chanyeol and more. That day is when you introduce me to exo and I start to become friends with them and Kai.." You said while laughing to yourselve.

"How I wish that you were with me..Like when we're at home, you are so annoying since you keep disturbing me when I focus on TV to watch my favourite show and I keep taking your food and you get angry and whiny" You said and sigh. Your heart feel hurts and you can hardly breathe since you've been trying to avoid crying.

You put your right hand at your left chest and clench."Ha...ha..ha" You can hardly breathe.

"Stop holding you're tears if you don't your heart to hurt" Suddenly someone said. You look up and look at the person face."N-no. w-who say I h-hold my bre-eate?" You said while biting your lips.

"If you think he don't know that you're holding your tears, then you're wrong. He know everything since he always look at you and even know what you're thinking right now" He said with his no expression face. You cannot fight back since you cannot take it anymore.

You start to burst out. You cry hardly while hitting your left chest. You turn and hug the gravestone and cry loudly. " I MISS YOU OPPA!" You said while crying.

THE GUY 

" Hi Krystal, I'm sorry that I never visit you last week since I kind of busy since I going to move house and change school. But I'll never forget to bring you rose." you said while putting the flower infront.

"It has b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter