005

365 Reasons Why
How you tell me I am good-looking no matter what
One thing that I cannot believe about you is how you would always find it in you to compliment me. No matter in what state my clothes are in, or how I look like, you would always say that I look good. It doesn’t matter whether I look like I just went through hell and back or if I did put effort into looking decent, you would always tell me how good-looking I am and It’s amazing, you’re amazing Minseokie. I wish you’d see that.

 

Groggily, I walked to the bathroom rubbing the sleep of my eyes as I did so. Last night was another grueling practice which lasted until 3 am and waking up at 5 to prepare for a schedule was not something that I particularly enjoyed.

 

“Luhan?” I heard you call from outside of the bathroom.

 

I made a noise of acknowledgement before splashing cold water on my face as an attempt to wake me up.

 

I was only vaguely aware that you had entered the bathroom, wrapping your arms around my waist from behind and resting your head against my shoulder. “Good morning handsome.”

 

I looked at you curiously. “Are you sure this is the person you are referring to?” I asked. “Not the manly, charismatic Luhan that would often be asked to act cute on stage?”

 

“That Luhan is ok, but I prefer this Luhan more.”

 

“Are you really sure you like this Luhan more?”

 

You nodded. “Yeah, what’s wrong with this Luhan?”

 

“Are you absolutely sure? I mean this Luhan’s hair is a rat’s nest, is in serious need of a shower, and is dressed up as if he doesn’t own a mirror at home.” I scrutinized my appearance. “Not to mention he might have been out of his mind when he agreed to have his hair dyed pink.”

 

“Well, this Luhan is good-looking in his own way.” You looked up at me smiling.

 

“Yeah, says the guy who still manages to look decent after our grueling practice and hectic schedules while the rest of us look like the rise of the dead.” I muttered.

 

You let out a soft chuckle. “Well, it may seem like this Luhan needs to go get his eyes checked, but other than that I would choose this Luhan over the Luhan I’d see on stage almost every day.”

 

“Give me one reason why this Luhan is better than the other Luhan.” I challenged him.

 

You avoided my gaze but I could tell that your cheeks were blushing deep red. “Well for one thing, this is the Luhan that I fell in love with.”

 

 I couldn’t help but look at you dumbstruck. You were about to walk away when I grabbed your arm and pulled you in for a tight hug. “You have no idea how crazy you make me.” I smiled before planting a quick kiss on your nose.

 

You let out a small pout. “A proper kiss please.”

 

“But I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.” I reasoned.

 

“It doesn’t matter, besides I can’t wait till then.”

 

I couldn’t stop the smile creeping up my face as I pulled you closer and pressed my lips against yours.

 

 

You see Minseok, you are so good at seeing the beauty in others, why is it that you can’t seem to see the beauty in you?  

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88