012

365 Reasons Why
How much you show me you care

Just like what they say, your actions speak louder than your words, and you are a perfect example of that. You may not speak much both on and off cameras but without you saying anything, I can tell that you really care a lot about me and for the other members as well. You don’t need words to show them how you care, because the way you treat them already says it loud enough. How you would always put other’s needs before yours, how you wouldn’t care about yourself anymore, you just have to make sure everyone was alright, sacrificing your time just to help the others out, even willing to double your effort so as not to let the others down.

 

“Minseok-shii, how about you take the lead on this one?” Our dance instructor asked.

We have just begun our preparations for our next album and as predicted, you were one of the first who got the choreography. It wasn’t unexpected; you were always such a good dancer.

I was expecting you to say yes and take on the challenge but you surprised me once again when you declined and suggested that that Yixing take the lead instead.

“But gege, you can do the dance better than I can.” Yixing tried to reason out, choosing to stay behind even after Joonmyun called them all for dinner.

You shook your head and gave a small pout. “But you’re the main dancer, you should do it. Or maybe Sehun would want to.”

That was typical of you; always putting the younger ones first. Sehun who approached us the moment he heard his name wrapped his arm around your shoulders “But hyung, you need to show off more, how else would everyone see how adorable you are.” He joked as he enveloped you in a tight hug.

“Nah, you deserve to be in the spotlight more than I do Sehunie, so that everyone can know how talented our maknae is.” You smiled as you gave him a soft pat on the head. “Besides, I don’t think this is the right time for me to show off. I still think I need to lose a bit more weight.” You added with a pout.

“Minseok – hyung, you lose any more weight and you might just end up being blown away by the wind.” Yixing commented with a slightly apprehensive tone.

You let out a soft chuckle “You guys worry too much. I’m your hyung, I can take care of myself. Just let me spoil you kids.”

I swear Minseok, I could feel myself falling for you even more with your words.

“Still, I think everyone deserves to know how talented you are hyung.” Jongin, who had recently joined in our conversation, hugged you tight, holding you in his arms like a kid.

“Aish, you kids! I’m older than you, stop treating me like a kid.” You grumbled, breaking free from Jongin’s. “I have to continue practicing. Go and join Joonmyun and the others. He might blow a fuse when he finds out that you guys are missing. I’ll join you guys later.”

 

You would rather stand in the background and let others have the spotlight instead of showing the audience what you can do. You don’t have to work too hard Minseok. We know that you care for us so much but that doesn’t mean you should stop caring for yourself. Please, it hurts us; it hurts me to see you working so hard for us. Please rest more Minseok. Please take care of yourself.

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88