020

365 Reasons Why
 You make me laugh even when you're not around

Remember how I told you about how you can easily make me laugh? Well you can make me laugh so easily that you don’t even have to be physically there. Just the mere thought of you Minseok, can easily make me laugh. Just by recalling all the fun we had, it would easily make me laugh. I won’t even be surprised if some of our members will already think that I’m crazy because of it, kekeke. But really Minseokie, you have no idea how crazy you drive me, in a good way of course. I feel so happy just by thinking about you. Just the mere thought of you makes me feel like I’m the happiest man on earth. Even just looking at our old pictures or talking over the phone when we’d spend holidays with our families or whenever we’d send wacky pictures to each other when we’d be in different countries and we’d get bored, you’d always make me laugh. You can always make me laugh no matter what the situation is.  And I love that about you Minseok.

 

“Hello! Earth to Luhan - hyung!”

I was pulled back to reality by someone waving a hand in front of my face, and that someone just happened to be a tanned dancer by the name of Jongin.

“Were you aware that you’ve been staring into outer space for almost five minutes with that weird smile on your face?”

I let out a silent chuckle, making Jongin look at me, sceptical.

Jongin took a quick step back, surprised at my sudden actions. “What is wrong with you hyung? You’re creeping me out.” I laughed even more.

Sehun, who appeared to have been watching us, approached cautiously before turning his attention to me. “Hyung, are you sure you don’t need to see the doctor about this?” He asked concern written all over his face. It made me laugh even harder.

“Omo! Luhan – hyung is going crazy.”Sehun pointed out and it made me laugh even more.

“Come on hyung, at least make us laugh with you.” Baekhyun, who was wondering what was going on, approached us curiously.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself, however, as if on cue, you walked in and the moment our eyes met we instantly burst into laughter once again.

“Great, now Minseok – hyung is in on it too.”

“Hey at least share with us why you guys are laughing, we want to laugh too.”Sehun whined.

“That will be something that will remain between the two of us.” You said in between laughs as you wrapped arms over my shoulders. “Come on, let’s go get coffee.”

You steered me away from their curious gaze and once we were finally away from prying eyes, I leaned in and whispered “I seriously can’t look at Sehun the same way anymore after those pictures.”

“Says the guy who is in serious need to manage his facial expressions.” You replied, smirking. “You look like an idiot every time you laugh out loud.”

I stuck out my tongue at you playfully, earning me a soft smack on the back.

“I told you it was a good idea to search the internet for derp pictures of our members.” You chuckled once more.

“Yeah, but thanks to you, I can’t seem to take our members seriously anymore.”

“But it was fun.” You concluded.

I couldn’t help but smile in defeat.

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88