013

365 Reasons Why
The fact that you live one room from me 

It comforts me knowing that you’re just in the other room. It may sound childish but knowing that you’re just staying one room away from me assures me that you won’t be going anywhere. It assures me that whenever I need you, I can just come walking. It feels nice that you are not very far from me.

 

My eyes shot open. It was still dark outside, probably around 2 or 3 am. My entire body was shaking, my forehead beaded with sweat and I was breathing as if I just ran a marathon.

“It’s just a dream.” I said to myself. “Nothing to be afraid of.”

I kept repeating those words to myself as I tried to calm myself down, but I just couldn’t. I couldn’t keep the images out of my head. Sighing, I decided that I won’t be getting any more sleep and opted to get up and get myself a glass of water.

“Luhan?” I looked up from my seat on the dining table and saw you looking at me with concern.

“Minnie, what are you doing, awake at this time?” I asked, I could see that you were still sleepy after staying awake up until 1 in the morning.

“I should be asking you the same thing. You still have schedule later at 7am.”You said as you came closer. “Luhan, are you okay?”

I don’t know if it was because you noticed that I was still shaking, or because I probably look like death.

“Luhan?”

I tried to turn around and avoid your gaze. I wanted to tell you that I was fine and that you should go back to bed and I’ll follow but as I looked at your face, I knew you’d be able to tell if I was lying or not. You always have.

“No.”

You wrapped your arms around me comfortingly “Come on, let’s go back to bed. You can sleep with me for tonight.”

As we walked back to your room I couldn’t help but feel how strong and how warm your arms feel. I buried my head against your chest.

“Are you gonna tell me what’s wrong?”I heard you ask as we lay down on the bed, your arms wrapping protectively against mine.

I shook my head. “You’re gonna laugh at me.” I mumbled, burying my face deeper against your chest.

You tilted my chin up as you gazed at me intently. “Have I ever laughed at you?”

I shook my head again. Taking a deep breath, I spoke out what have been bothering me. “I dreamt that you left me for someone else.”

You didn’t say anything; instead you pulled me closer and wrapped your arms around me even tighter, and at that moment, I knew it was all a dream.

 

To tell you the truth Minseok, if I can, I will never let you out of my sight. Everytime you’re not, I feel scared that you’ll leave me for someone else. I don’t want to lose you Minseokie. I’m afraid of the time that you’ll leave me for someone else. I dread the moment when I’ll be seeing you with someone, seeing you hold someone else’s hand, seeing someone else press their lips on yours. You should know Minseok, I don’t like sharing. I want you to be just mine. Please promise me that you won’t leave me Minseok. Promise me that you’ll always stay by my side. I don’t think I can take it, not having you in my life Minseokie. It hurts too much to think about it. Just please stay with me.

 

 
 
 

Huhuhuhu I forgot to unclick the "hide" button agai -____- 

 

layout by dream_keeper88