027

365 Reasons Why
The way you play with my hair

I don’t think you have noticed it before Minseokie but I love it when you play with my hair. It’s a little embarrassing but there are times when I purposely mess up my hair just so that you’ll touch it. I know it’s childish but I just can’t get enough of how adorable you look when you play with my hair; and also because you pay more attention to me whenever you’d play with my hair. I like the extra attention Minseokie.

 

“What are you planning to do today Luhanie?”

I looked up from where I was seated on the floor. I saw you, laying down on the couch.  Smiling at me and twirling your fingers on the curls of my hair.

I pouted thoughtfully. We were given a day off and we’re allowed to do whatever we want just as long as we get back before midnight and I just wanted to rest for the day considering that our schedules have been really hectic lately. “I don’t know. I was actually planning on staying here for the rest of the day, maybe catch up on my sleep.” I said, stifling a yawn.

Instead of answering, you brought up your hand to my face. “You do look like you need to rest. You’re turning paler than usual and your eyes look so sunken. You look like you’re just one step away from being blown away by the wind. You need to take care of yourself more my love.” You smiled at me sadly. “I was hoping you’d join Jongin and I work out our new choreography, but I’d feel much more comfortable with you here, resting.”

For some reason, I had felt disappointed with your words; your hands immediately reached forward to play with my hair. I immediately felt calm.

“I’ll be back before dinner then we can go grab something to eat. What do you think about that?” You asked me, smiling at me gently. “Stay here and rest of a while.”

I nodded, feeling calmer was you continued to run your fingers through my hair. “Do you have to leave already?” I asked, not wanting the feeling to stop.

“I promised to meet him before 11 but I think I still have time to spare. Do you want to head up to the bedroom?” You asked, eying me with amusement as I nearly dosed off at your ministrations.

I nodded as I stood up and allowed you to lead our way to the bedroom.

I headed straight for the bed, not even bothering to close the door behind me, and crashing face first against the mattress. I felt the other side of the bed drop as you crawled beside me, continuing to play with my hair. Soon enough, my eyelids began to drop I was lulled into dreamland by your continuous caressing of my hair and your soft steady breathing.

 

I know I may sound selfish but I feel jealous whenever you’d pay more attention to the other members instead of me. Please don’t hate me Minseokie, I know you’d say that I can’t keep you for myself, that’s why I’m asking you ---- begging you to please never leave me. Please promise me to stay by my side. Promise me that you’ll never leave me . I can’t bear to see you with someone else. It’ll hurt too much. 

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88