016

365 Reasons Why
You make me proud

I don’t understand why someone like you would rather stand in the background. You have so much talent in you Minseokie. You’re great in dancing, you’re good in singing, you have the looks yet you still prefer to let other members under the spotlight. You have no idea how proud you make me Minseok. Watching you perform, there’s this unexplainable sense of pride inside of me. Watching the crowds adore you, it makes me feel so happy. You have come a long way Minseok.

 

“Minseok, would you want to join Luhan in this?” Our manager asked, turning towards you.

You raised your head to face us, resting them on your hands while you lay on your stomach on the floor. “Join Luhan where?” You asked as you blinked at us cluelessly.

“Idol Star Athletics Championship. They’re having futsal as one of their major events. Since I know that the two of you work well as a team, I was thinking if you’d want to join him.”

You coked your head to the side before looking at me, still a bit confused.

I couldn’t help myself as I ran towards you and wrapped my arms around your waist. I knew that you were never one for spotlight and I was afraid that you’d say no but I really wanted you to be there with me. “Come on Minseokie. Do this for me?” I pleaded as I looked at you with my best puppy dog eyes. That always seemed to do the trick.

You chuckled as you turned around and wrapped your arms around me in return. “You don’t have to beg Lulu, I’ll be doing it even if you hadn’t pleaded.”

“Really?” I couldn’t help but ask, still not willing to believe.

“Well then, that settles it. You and Luhan will be representing EXO. Don’t forget to practice every time you can. We can’t let the fans and our team down.”

I didn’t even notice that our manager had already left. I was too busy staring at you disbelievingly. “Did you really mean that?”I asked as caressed your cheek.

You held my hand before bringing it up to your lips.

“I know how much you want me to shine more and I guess it’s time for that.” You flashed a soft smile at me.

“Minseok, you know how much better you are at this than me. I think it’s time you take credit for that.”

“I know, I just think that there might be others who would be more suited for these kinds of things.”

I pursed my lips. “You are so talented Minseokie. You just need to go out there and make me proud.”

You let out a soft chuckle. “Someday Luhan, I’ll make you proud.”

I leaned forward to press my lips against yours. “You already have.”

 

From starting out as a member who lacks the confidence because of his chubby looks, you have become one of the best dancers in EXO. You need to show your talent more Minseok. I want them to see how much you have improved. I want them to see why I’ve become so proud of you. You’re my hyung and I look up to you a lot. You have made me proud more that I’ve ever thought you could. You need to see what I see in you. You need to see what you have become. You need to see how well you have done. 

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88