003

365 Reasons Why
 The Way You Smile 
 Your smile is really something you know. I don’t know what is with your smile but it’s just one of a kind. I just love your lopsided smile, I love seeing it too. It was always so genuine, so true and so honest.

 

“While looking at your own camera, do a wink each.” Chanyeol announced.

We were currently filming for EXO Showtime when we were given a mission to perform each our own winks. Everyone, including me, was feeling the burden already, but being you, you were still smiling, and I suddenly found myself staring at you.

“Next, Luhan hyung” Someone called out, I was suddenly pulled back to reality.

I did the most natural wink I could do, in the hopes that it will keep the smile on your face. Everyone was impressed, but my eyes were glued on you and your smile.

“Kris hyung. Kris hyung is the wink god.” Chanyeol announced.

“I’ll show you what Suho did.” Kris said but I wasn’t paying attention to him, instead, I was watching how your focus was shifted on him, waiting expectantly.

Kris then picked up a glass of water and took a sip. “Excuse me.” And the rest of his sentence was cut off by Baekhyun’s comments. After Kris’ first failed attempt, they all instantly burst into laughter, you included, and I couldn’t help but laugh along with the rest.

 

As Kris continued to try and fail to save his image, laughter constantly filled the room. But the one thing that I couldn’t keep my eyes off was you. You were laughing so hard that tears started to fall from your eyes.

 

I couldn’t keep my eyes off you Minseokie. How you were laughing so hard that tears were already falling from your eyes. How you couldn’t stop smiling at the other’s jokes. It was just gorgeous. You looked so cute. You we’re just too adorable for your own good. It makes you look even younger that you really are.

 

It makes me want to protect you. Seeing your smile, the very smile that I can never get enough off, I could tell that everything about you is true. Whenever I see you smile, I can see that it’s real. I could see that you were never hiding anything from us, and that what you were doing truly makes you happy. I could tell that you were truly happy with what is happening, and you never forced a smile just to please everyone. You always looked at the brighter things in life, and you always look at everything and welcome everyday with a smile.

 

I want to be that person that makes you smile each day Minseokie. I want to be the reason you’re your happiness, the same way you are with me. I want to show you how happy you make me feel; how loved you make me feel; and how you’re the reason for all my smiles. Will you give me that, just that? I want to be the reason for your happiness. I want you to see how you’re worth to me. Please.  

 
 
 

 

 

layout by dream_keeper88