017

365 Reasons Why
You make me feel special

I have been thinking about this for quite a while now Minseokie, how can you treat all of us equally yet still make me feel special? Each time you’d chose to stay by my side, each time, you’d chose to hold my hand and the hand of any of our other members, without saying anything, I know you’d chose me over any others. Remember the time when we we’re filming EXO Showtime? All those moments when you’d chose me over everyone else? When you chose me as the most handsome member, or when you chose to go ride a bike with me during our free time, or when who chose to buy your gift for Chanyeol with me instead of the other members, those little things you did made me feel like I’m special. You make me feel like I’m greater than our other members. You make me feel like I’m worth more than them, at least in your perspective. You make me feel like I’m special. You make me feel like I’m the only one you can see. You make me feel like there is no one like me in the entire world.

 

“Minseok!” I called your attention as I spotted you talking with Yixing.

You turned around and gave me your usual gummy smile.

“Oh hey Luhan – ge! I was just about to call you. I was just telling Minseok – hyung about this new café downtown. I wanted to check it out but I still have dance practice with Jongin.” Yixing said.

“How about you Lu, wanna come with me?”

I was about to say yes when I remembered something. “How are we going to get there? We surely can’t take public transport, unless we want to be mobbed by our fans before we even get there.” I shuddered as I recalled the last time I snuck out of the building without our manager. I barely made it back alive.

“What do you think?” I heard you ask, your voice slightly mischievous. I looked up and saw a pair of keys dangling from your finger.

My eyes widened in surprise. “You’re driving?”

You let out a light hearted laugh. “Unless you want the car to drive itself.”

 “I guess, you have it all planned huh?” I shook my head while smiling. “Well, I guess we can go then.”

“Great!” Yixing clapped his hands in delight. “There’s this drink I’ve always wanted to try there, mind getting it for me Minesok – hyung?”

You nodded with a smile. “Sure thing.” You then turned to me. “Ready to go?”

I nodded.

“So what is this? Yixing’s plan on using us to cheat on his diet?” I couldn’t help but comment as we drove off.

“Actually no.” You replied shortly. “I actually asked Yixing where I can get good coffee. It’s been a while since we last had time for ourselves that I decided we should take some time out. Besides, you look like you could use a break.” You ended with a laugh.

I pouted as I checked myself on the side mirror.

You let out a hearty laugh. “I just wanted to spend more time with you. Is that wrong?”

I turned to you, confused. “Why use Yixing?”

“Well it’s true that it was Yixing that told me about it. He knew that I would’ve wanted to spend more time with you.”

“Why?”

You laughed once again. “Do you really have to ask?”

I flashed a small smile. “I just want to hear you say it.”

“Because, you are special to me”

 

 
 
 

 

 

layout by dream_keeper88