023

365 Reasons Why
You put up with me wanting to take a million pictures

Do you know that you are the only one who does not get annoyed by how I would always seem to make myself look pretty for the camera. In fact you’re the only one who doesn’t even mind that I take about twenty pictures each day. I know that I can get vain sometimes, and I may even go a little overboard but you don’t let that bother you.

 

“Seriously Luhan, that’s got to be the 10th picture you took of yourself today.” Yifan pointed out as we made our way into the dance studio.

“You sure do enjoy looking at yourself a whole lot hyung.” Chanyeol too joined in as I stopped in front of the mirror and ran my hand through my hair, tousling it gently.

“Seriously hyung, can you stop doing that? You’re acting like a girl.” Sehun commented with disgust.

“And how is wanting to take pictures acting like a girl Sehunie? Is it wrong that I want my fans to see that I’m doing well?” I retaliated.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Sehun roll his eyes while Jongin tried to stifle a laugh. “Well, at least some people enjoy seeing my face. What about the two of you?”

“I think people would rather see them shirtless.”Jongdae in.

“I think all of our fans would love to see us shirtless.” Joonmyun commented, albeit half-heartedly.

“But honestly Luhan, I don’t think your fans love you because of that. I think they actually love you because you look so much like a girl.” Kris joined in.

“I’m not pretty. I’m manly.” I pouted in defence.

“Sure, keep telling yourself that.” Kris chuckled.

“Minnie, they’re being mean again.” I whined as I caught sight of you walking beside me, immediately clinging on to your arm.

“Yeah, run to your boyfriend, you manly man.” Jongdae teased with a laugh.

“Don’t listen to them Lulu, I think it’s cute that you love taking pictures.” You replied with a smile, patting my head gently. I unconsciously leaned in closer to your touch.

“Aww. Aren’t the two of you just the cutest.” Yixing cooed.

“Besides, it’s not like you take pictures of everything around you. I’m sure you only do that for the memories.” You whispered against my ear.

“I just want to remember these moments. Especially the ones I spend with you.” I said, more to myself.

“You know that you don’t have to remember all of these, right? I’ll relive them all with you if I have to.” You whispered once again, pulling me closer.

I couldn’t stop the smile that was creeping up my face.

“You always know what to say.”

You smiled your usually lopsided smile, sending my heart to beat a hundred miles per minute.

“Only because I’m with you.”

 

Honestly I’m even thankful that you find it cute and funny instead of wanting to rip my phone off my hands and just shove me into a black bag. I’m glad to have met you who looks past my weird habits and unexplainable actions. Believe me Minseok, you are the first person I’ve met who did not point out the fact that I loved taking selcas. I’m really glad to have been able to met you.

 

 
 
 

 

 

layout by dream_keeper88