026

365 Reasons Why
The way you touch me

Do you remember the first time I held your hand? I remembered it clearly, how your skin felt so soft against mine. It’s all here in my head you know, each time you would hug me to comfort me; each time you’d pat my back to congratulate me; each time you’d squeeze my hand to encourage me, I remember it all clearly. You know why? It’s because each time you’d touch me, it feels right.

 

I had no idea how long I have been staring at nothing but for some reason I just wasn’t in the mood to be doing anything that day. I just wanted to spend the entire afternoon lazing around in our dorm and not having to worry about our schedule. Unfortunately, life just won’t let me have my way.

“Luhan, get your off the bed and get ready, we leave in 15 minutes.” Our manager called out from the other side of the door.

“Coming!” I yelled back, not moving a muscle, choosing to close my eyes instead.

“Luhan, it’s time for us to get going.” I heard your voice from somewhere in the room, I didn’t bother opening my eyes though.

I felt you slip beside me, wrapping your arms around my waist and resting your head against my chest. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around your shoulder, pulling you closer to me.

“I thought we were supposed to get going?” I asked,  my hand reaching up to caress your hair gently.

You leaned in closer to my touch, letting out a soft hum of pleasure. “I know, but I just want to stay this way for a few more minutes.”

We stayed that way for a short moment, only pulling away when another knock resounded from the other side of the door.

“Luhan,  Minseok, you had better not gone back to sleep.” It was Joonmyun.

“Come on. We better get out there before Joonmyun blows a fuse.” You smiled, gently tugging on my arm.

You held out your hand to pull me up, your hand which I accepted gratefully. I’m not sure if it was just my imagination, but your hand seemed to linger on mine longer than what was necessary, and somehow, it felt right.

I loosened my grasp on your hand as we headed out, well aware that you were never comfortable with public displays of affection. You looked at me with your eyebrows cocked curiously.

“You don’t want to hold my hand?” You asked, voice sounding slightly disappointed.

I instantly felt bad. “I thought you didn’t like it when we hold hands in public.” I replied, my voice low.

“If it’s with you, I really don’t mind.” You whispered, looking down and cheeks turning a slight tinge of pink.

 

There’s something special about your touch Minseokie. There’s something different about the way that you would touch me. You may not admit it but I can feel your love through your touch. With just by laying your hands on me Minseok, I can tell that you do love me. It feels reassuring, to tell you the truth. The touch of your skin reminds me of how special I am for you. I feel happy in knowing that I’m the only one whom you touch that way Minseok. I’m glad to know that only I can understand your special touches. I like it that way.

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88