018

365 Reasons Why
 You make me feel confident

“That’s all for today guys. Get a good night’s rest for our comeback performance tomorrow. Dismissed.”

I closed my eyes before collapsing on the floor, exhausted but satisfied with the progress of our rehearsal.

“Hey, you okay?” I heard your familiar voice coming somewhere from my side. I looked up and sure enough, there you were sitting casually beside me, drinking from your water bottle while handing me another.

“Yeah, the dance was a lot harder than I expected and it’s harder for me to maintain the notes while dancing and not passing out.” I let out a breathless laugh.

“You’re getting better.” You commented as you ran your hands gently through my hair.

“Thanks. I still need to work harder though; can’t afford being left behind.” I chuckled as I eyed Jongdae, Joonmyun and Chanyeol who were still practicing with Jongin as the tanned boy patiently guided the three to get the moves correctly and to ensure that they executed the steps precisely.

You let out a hearty laugh. “I’m sure you’re still a better dancer than the three of them.” You ruffled my hair playfully. “I think you might even be better than me.”

I tackled you to the ground, causing quite a commotion in the room that even the 4 who were still dancing stopped what they were doing and looked at us curiously.

“Hey get a room you two!” Yifan growled somewhere above us but I couldn’t care less, instead, I wrapped my arms around your neck and pulled you closer to me. “I can never be better than you at dancing, you know that right.”

“Your fans might disagree on that.”You replied

I didn’t miss a beat though, “Your fans might agree with me on that.”

You let out a chuckle. “You need to take it easy. You don’t need to hurt yourself for your fans.”

“Well, unlike your fans who loves you and thinks you’re adorable no matter what you do, I need to work harder to show a better side of me to my fans.” I smiled playfully

“Now look who’s talking. Are you sure I shouldn’t be the one saying those things to you?” You replied, and I stuck out my tongue.

“Oh Luhan, I’m sure your fans, like me, will love whatever you put on for us.” You said before kissing me softly. “You would always do well.”

 

 

It’s annoying when you would always compliment me with the things that I would do. You know why? It’s because of those simple words that you make me feel confident with who I am when I’m supposed to be the one making you feel good for who you are. You always have a way of making me feel confident. I don’t exactly know what it is that you do, maybe it’s my desire to impress you, or at least have your attention on my all the time or maybe it’s just to show you what I can do or just because of the fact that I want to be worthy for you. You would always say that you are not worthy of me but my dear Minseok, I believe that it is the other way around, I’m the one who is not worthy of your love. I’m the one who’s lucky to have you. I want you to feel how important you are for me. I have said this to you before Minseok, and I won’t get tired of saying this. 

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88