➊ Unpremeditated

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unpremeditated


 

 

 

When Krystal woke up, she was leaning against the cold wall of the spacious training room.

'11p.m' she looked at her watch and sighed. She had been constantly training for more than three days now, and almost without a break. She only ate half a loaf of bread per day. Her unyielding faith had Sulli wondering what motivated her to do so. Despite all the efforts she had put in, there were almost no improvements. She could control the forces with her eyes but she couldn't control forces with physical contact. Her hands were the most susceptible to the Della, no matter how many times she told herself to be gentle. When people made any physical contact with her they always said they could feel the spikes all over her and it would make them move their hands away, fast. Her hands were getting more and more powerful every single day.  Now, even if Krystal touched the wall, it would make weird fizzing sounds as the wall was made of technological materials which were incredibly strong, along with the recovering abilities.

Krystal was extremely exhausted and bored so she crouched on the floor. As she tapped the floor with her fingers, she somehow felt excited due to the fizzling sound that was made when she touched it. She was soon tapping her favorite song rhythm and forgot her power, which made a hole. She accidently touched the main electric power switch and it gave her a slight electric shock. However, the whole buildings' electricity was cut down and everything became pitch black.

She tried to walk towards the door without touching anything but unfortunately she tripped over and her ankle twisted painfully. She fell quickly to the floor, groaning in agony. Krystal wasn`t afraid of anything, accept for the dark. Back at her home in channel five, she always had her reading lamp on whilst she slept. 

"Hello? Anyone? Please help me. Please."

She repeated the word over and over but it was still silent out in the corridor.

A high pitched sound was heard suddenly in the silent room, and it was so high that her head started to hurt. She closed her eyes tightly, but began to see the flim-like fliters flshing in her memory again. She was having another vision from her past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hybrids are very dangerous."

"Please help my daughter, Doctor." Hyojin begged.

"I'm afraid I can't help this time."

The doctor rejected firmly and turned his back whilst the mother held tightly onto his arm. The father went up to his wife and tried to explain to the doctor once more. Whilst they were all discussing, someone was hiding behind the wall against the corner to them, carefully listening to their conversation. As soon as Krystal turned around, a man who was hiding behind her walked slowly closer. He then suffocated her with a quick movement of just injecting a needle with a small amount of liquid into her neck. It was strong enough to make her lose consciousness immediately.

When she woke up, she was in a room which was awfully dark. She cried loudly and called for her parents, but sadly she was no longer with them anymore and got no response. She tried to walk and look for the exit but she tripped over and fell on the floor, twisting her ankle in the process. She cried again but the door suddenly opened up and the light shined brightly from outside the room. A man walked slowly towards her, his footsteps frightened her so much that it made her stopped crying.

 

 

The dark screen closes and she opened her eyes, at the same time she heard someone bashing the door open. Looking at the similar silhouette, she couldn't help herself thinking of the same guy that appeared in her flashback. Krystal had never felt so terrified before. She could feel her tears running down her cheeks like a cascade.

Kai was slightly aghast by the sudden electrical power cut in his training room. The lights should be on as they are on normally on for 24/7 when someone is in the room. Kai didn`t like darkness either, it made his body tremble. He quickly used his della and it took him to the long corridor. He soon relished that it was not just his room without power, the whole building was suffering. The electricity might have disconnected or there might have been some other issue. At this time of day, there wouldn't and shouldn`t be anyone on the training floors. Just when he was going to click his fingers again, he heared someone yelling, and he turned around to see what was going on. The corridor was still black and he wouldn't have been able to see anyone but he followed the sound. The yelling stopped which made him harder to find the person creating it, and Kai didn't make any desperate effort. He somehow just walked to the exit to see what was wrong with the electricity. There was nothing he could do about it, nor could he fixed.

"Looks like someone mucked up the system." he muttered.

Kai stopped after studying the electricity buttons as he stared at the last room right next to him. He had a feeling that someone could be in that room. He knocked on the door and forced it to open, it was locked from the inside.

"Strange."

He teleported quickly send him inside the room. He unlocked the door from the inside and opened it. He slowly walked further in, with a small flame on his hand to guide his way. Kai then heard some noise coming from the very corner. He squinted his eyes as he walked closer. He saw a figure but couldn't tell exactly who or what it was.

 

Krystal hid her face when she heard the footsteps were getting closer, quivering and letting out a cold sweat. She moved backwards, saying

"Please, don't hurt me, please." she said it in a really shaky voice. 

Kai was confused with what she was talking about and that was also when he realised it was a girl.

"Are you okay?" he said softly.

Krystal lifted her head up slowly, "No, not really." 

"Do you need any help? "Kai said.

Krystal could somehow feel the calmness between his words. His low, gentle voice made her heart skip a beat. She recalled his words in her head.

"I just want to get out of this dark place."

Her voice wobbled again, like she was going to cry at any moment.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter