➊ Ditched

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ditched

 

 

 

Krystal was frightened of herself, of what she had become.

"What am I?" she cried.

She felt there were hundred of thousands of pins sticking into her head. Something was very wrong. She found herself always having a bad headache whenever she thought about the past. Sam told her not to think about it because he knew the more she thought about it the more it would hurt, physically and psychologically.

Sam's voice was always shaky when she asked him about her past, her family.

"You were a very weak child, you were always ill. Your parents left you with me when you were 13. I still remember it was snowing heavily that night, icy cold. Your dad carried you and they said they might come back; they cried as they went in a silvery vehicle, then left. I was your parents` neighbour at that time and we were very close".

Krystal could feel the pain starting to occur. It was giving her an agonizing headache, again.

Krystal hugged her legs, leaning on her knees. Her leggings were soaked with salted water. She went in front of Sam and she prayed that she wouldn't hurt him. She put her index finger under his nose, waiting for his deep breath. Despite the fact that he was breathing, it was very weak, and her eyes filled with water once more. She stood up and touched the centre of the wooden door,  her finger slowly sinked into it and made a small hole as the material broke in to small pieces. Her finger soon reached the other side and she felt the chilliness of air running through the gap. She pulled her finger out again quickly. This time, she touched the door again with her whole hand including a bit of force. The door flew across the opposite wall. She was startled by it, and ran out of her house and seeked help.

In the town, everyone turned when she tried to speak to them. They could tell that she was desperate but people were no longer trusting each other. 

No one helped. No one tried.

She went back to her house, exhausted.

But the house was empty, and Sam was gone.

Krystal`s knees hit the ground, forlornness embracing her tightly. She searched for him everywhere in the house, every corner; breaking every single thing possible but she still couldn't find him. She felt bleak and empty like the house was now. She cried on the ice cold kitchen floor where Sam was before, until her eyes were as dry as a desert. Her sweat was cold, her body was cold ;shaking like it was posessed. She suddenly wretched, throwing up all of the food that was undigested in her stomach. It seemed to help a little. She couldn`t help but fall asleep there, somewhat comforted by the fact that she could still smell her grandfather`s scent.

 

"It's been three days now, and no calls from the channel five." Minjung sat in the headmaster's office.

---

Two days before

 

"Joowon, here's the attachment containing information about the girl, and some samples. Minjung has no clue of what's actually happening."

Soo hyuk flicked the mouse over to his other monitor, sending him the files.

"Let's see. Hm, funny that. Her DNA is really screwed up. I`ve never seen anything like it before" Joowon said while scretching his head.

"I thought so. There are 4 colours in her DNA, so does that mean it's a mixture?" Soohyuk said calmly.

"Well that's not the point, it's in a really weird shape. The particles are running in all directions and there is a nega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter