➊ Wave

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wave

 

 

Music suggestion

Krystal was waiting for Joowon by herself as Kai had already returned to Channel Two with just the snap of his fingers. She didn't even had time to express her gratitude towards Kai since he was already gone when Krystal ran back to the pathway searching and shouting his name.

Krystal cursed under her breath quietly. "Screw you Kai."

Dr. Go spoke to Krystal apologetically whilst walking her back to the beach."I shouldn't worry so much about the situation in the great hall. You are gifted with great Dellas and controlling them is another story. If you can, do not let them take over you as it would cause an apocalypse" He finished off with a idiotic grin, yet a slight of worried look in his eyes.

Krystal nodded and replied with soft chuckle. "I will try my very best to do what I can." 

A flying object landed in front of them, causing a minor sand hurricane. They both covered their faces with the cloth from their sleeves.

Joowon, of course, asked her about Kai as soon as he rolled down the window of his smart looking vehicle. Krystal let out a big sigh and mumbled a few words to Joowon, leaving him letting out a bigger sigh than Krystal. One the other hand, he was glad that Kai had at least tried to help Krystal to get through the hardship. 

"You know something? When I look at Jongin, I always feel bad for him." Joowon suddenly spoke in the middle of the journey. Krystal continued to stare out the window, pretending not to have heard.

"He went through quite a lot as well, just like you. He had a very apprehensive past. Jongin was neither a cold nor a distant person when he was younger. He was exactly like his flamming della, a loveable and heartwarming kid. He always hanged around my study room and doodled on my books whilst he read them." He broke out into a sad chuckle then he continued. "When he discovered he was a mistake, unwanted and threatened by our father, he slumped down to depression. He realized the true reality and danger was upon him as I brought him to channel two training station anonymously. At that time, similarly to you, he was taken to this island for treatment as I couldn't let him die just like that. He has still got the future ahead of him. Besides, he was the one who made me feel the human's warmth."

He paused again. Krystal froze her eyes in one point and slowly turned her head towards Jowoon, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"When I look at you, you always seem to remind me of the younger Jongin. Affectionate, torlerant and optimistic."

His eyes looked right into Krystal's which enabled her to understand that his words came from the heart. "That's why I was so passionate to help you, hoping you could help me bring me back the Jongin. Not the Kai."

Krystal tightened her gums with her teeth. Her eyes turned away from Joowon and made their way back to the window again.

"If I don't understand him, how am I suppose to help him?" Krystal gave out a sigh whilst speaking.

"I'm sure you will figure out the way." He replied. Yet, Krystal closed her eyes slowly and leaned her head against the glass window.

They flew back to Channel Two as quick as possible, the reason being they were going to have their assembly and missing assembly has a serious consequence. No one would risk it, even Krystal.

 

They arrived at their destination around 12 in the afternoon.

Krystal didn't go straight to the assembly. Instead, the transparent elevator se had caught stopped on the sanatorium floor. She met Minjung, who looked at her confused in the reception.

"Where's Aliee?" Krystal cried.

"She's still being observed and you're not allowed in." Minjung said apologetically.

"I could reverse the Della I put on her. Please let me try, I tried an hour ago. Please." Krystal pleaded, looking very keen and determined. "I beg of you.."

 

"Very well. She`s kept in this room here. Follow me."

Krystal followed her to a icy cold room. There was a metal table in which Aliee was lying. Her body was covered with the colour of a black plum. Krystal walked up to her and put her hands over Aliee's body, replaying the same action she did to the butterfly. Sadly, nothing happened. Minjung tried to persuade her that she should give up. Krystal explained that she had done it earlier on a butterfly and it worked perfectly fine.

"The scale on the butterfly to be reversed back to normal is ten or a hundred times easier and likely than a human." Minjung spoke in a soothing and comforting voice.

Krystal bit her bottom lip until her tongue tasted of blood. Her eyes indicated how disappointed and upset she was.

"Don't you worry about it, it wasn't your fault entirely."

The words didn't really comfort Krystal as most of the people didn`t think of it in that way. They thought she was a murderer. Krystal has no one to blame but herself. She was the one who had the Della and poisoned an innocent woman with it. It was her Dellas, not her. Krystal`s thoughts were getting deeper, until she heard Minjung starting to talking to again with a more anxious tone.

"Don't you need to go to the assembly? You`re late, quick!" She hurried Krystal along as she ran right back to the elevator.

 

 

The training session had offically begun and everyone seemed to be thrilled by it. Some of the trainees were very competitive, but there were some that were not so keen, and some others who were nervous or rather relaxed. Sulli, Amber and Luna all gathered, yet there was no sign of Krystal.

"Where is Krystal?" Amber asked, whilst looking around the massive room.

"I have no idea. I haven't seen her since yesterday." Sulli said quietly whilst she typed on the keyboard that was produced from her watch.

Luna just remained silent and stared at the floor, thinking with her complex mind. 

 

The quick, yellow dash passed by them quickly, grabbing everyone's attention. It was Woobin. He grinned at everyone with his defined cheekbones, whilst standing on the small platform at the very front of the room.

"Greetings again to all of you. We will be having a minor test due to an upcoming event. You know what it is, The Championship!"

He spread his arms when everyone cheered and clapped.  

Krystal just made to the assembly in time and hid behind a crowd of tall people nearest to the elevator entrance. One person moved back to Krystal as he sensed she was behind him as he knew there should be no one. A guy with the familiar hair style and face features - it was Tao. He smirked as soon as he saw her. Krystal eyed him as she narrowed her eyes a little, not very happy to see him in this situation. That's when his name was called from the platform.

"Tao, if you are not paying attention to this.." Woobin left the platform with lighting speed.

He stopped right behind Tao, who turned to him anxiously.

"It was.. because.." Tao hesitated, yet Woobin cut him off. "One more word then you're disqualifed."

Tao kept his mouth shut after the simple threat by Woobin. Woobin patted Tao's shoulder and he dashed to the platform within a minute. Krystal let out a big sigh, but out of the corner of her left eye she saw D.O looking at her. As soon as she turned to his direction, he turned his gaze to elsewhere. Krystal frowned at this, yet she had forgotton it in less than a minute as Woobin continued his speech.  

"This means we're going to choose the best trainees to represent Channel Two. As you all know, the winning team will be the administrators of the Capital. In other words, graduating and living a successful and luxurious life, full of fame and power." He finished with a click of his tongue.

The training section had to be divided into four year groups, juniors age between 13 to 17 and seniors with age 18 or upwards.

"Senior team will be trained by Yuri Gwon." Woobin spoke whilst he handed over to a woman with a long black wavy hair. Her very significant and defined, thick eyebrows made a strong impression on people. Her firm footsteps made by her high boots has grabbed everyone's gaze. She spoke with red lips. "This session will be harsh and tough so be prepared. People who fail the level will be disqualified immediately. There will be 5 levels in total, taking place within two days, today and tomorrow."

She walked across the room, everyone  in the senior team followed her walking out of the room. 

 

Music Sugesstion

The lights came on swiftly row by row as they walked into the cell. The cell was nearly ordina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter