➊ Allusion

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allusion

 

 

Krystal made a friend. Her next door neighbour, Sulli. She was a lovely girl with a peach skin tone and expresso coloured hair. She was friendly and approachable. Krystal met her when she was lost in the lobby. Rather than taking her to Aliees' room, she told her that she should just make herself comfortable there first. So Krystal just briefly explained she simply needed a document from her. Sulli took her to a couple of floors above the lobby, explaining along the way that the cafeteria had been done up and was much more modern and neat. The third room they passed was the instructors` office, which Sulli skipped passed and pressed the number five instead. The fifth room was full of books. Despite the fact it was actually smaller than her room back in channel five, she was still amazed at the interior design. It felt warm and had a feel of welcoming in it. The lights were dim, yet bright enough for one to read. Fireplaces were in all four corners of the room, which gave it a home-like appearance. It seemed like such a lovely place to relax and bury your head into a book. She imagined herself sitting on the comfortable looking armchair right next to the fireplace. Pitiness was all she felt, as she could count the number of people in the room with both hands, including Sulli and herself.

They went back to the transparent machine which took them to the sixth floor. They could already hear the music and the voices through the metal gaps. It was the social common room. It was louder, messier and aggravating, and when the doors opened it gave Krystal a sudden headache, totally an opposite of the fifth. Sulli ran towards to one of the tables, then turned around back to Krystal waving with her hands and signalling her to come over. Krystal bit her lip, walking across the marble floor where people were dancing in the groove of the music. The tomboy smiled as she put her right hand up.

" Hi, my name is Amber. What's yours?"

"Krystal."

She slapped her hand against amber's.

"I thought the dead line ended last week, I guess not." A dark green, short haired girl spoke.

"What dead line?" Krystal asked curiously.

"Where they accept the new trainees." she added,

" Are you a premium?" Sulli asked. All of them looked at her closely.

" What is your della?" Sulli asked again, though Krystal just leaned back and shook her head.

" Do you not know what your della is?" Amber shouted. Krystal didn't know what to do becuase she was asking the same question to herself.

'Do I not know what my della is?' Krystal thought to herself.

Everybody started to go back to their seats, exepect Sulli. She didn't lean across yet sat away from her, she just casually drank her cup of juice.

"Come on guys, I think it's time for the first assembly now." she spoke after she her lips. They all nodded yet kept their distance away from Krystal. Sulli carefully explained.

"Don't take them wrong. It's not that they don't like you, it`s just that if the dellavian herself doesn't know how strong her power is, it is very likely for her to lose control."

Sulli smiled sorrowfully. They went back in the transparent elevator again.

 

As they arrived to the floor, she saw thousands of people were starting to line up in roles. Everybody pushed through each other which made Krystal lost in the sea of people. Krystal`s head started to spin as she couldn't think straight in crowded places. People pushed her left and right and back then forth. She covered her ears as the pressure made her panic.

Someone pulled her arm and turned her to him, she put her hands on the warm chest to balance herself. Infront of her wasn't the angel she expected but the eyes of a wolf. Kai looked at her before he pushed her away from his queue. He looked at her soft blonde hair, which covered a quarter of her face but her baffling golden cat eyes shined as the light reflected it. They both stared at each other until the anouncement was heard. Kai put his hands off Krystals arms and so she pulled her hands off his chest. He remembered her right away, the human being who used to have hair in the opposite colour of white and black pearled eyes. She was nothing special, yet she still shined like a crystal out of all the other humans. She reminded him of someone, someone who he used to cherish like a diamond.

Krystal just stood behind him. She could still feel the warmness of his grip.

"Welcome, dellvians."

A man with a shark-like, sharp eyes appeared in front of them. He smiled sarcastically. He was also on the enormous screen for the whole room to see.

"For the new ones here, my name is Woobin and I am to be your lecturer. We are going to seperate the houses like every year and you will be following them for the rest of this year in practice and inschool games. Everyone should know about the house election thing, right?"

He the proceeded to scratch his thick eyebrows.

"The election will be held next week like every year. Everyone has the opportunity to contribute to this election, if you have the power you can be selected as one."

He spoke and sprinted off within a blink. Krystal was facinated of the della he had got, thinking about how useful it could be when you could run anywhere you want.

Krystal looked at everyone, all of them whispering about the house captain election. She wondered why everyone was so excited about it. She looked at Kai's back. He didn't move. He looks like he's very confident as always. Woobin appeared again infront of the students with sheets of paper, and the students were silent anew.

Two words

"Now split. "

Three, different coloured doors came out from the silver-coloured wall. Blue on the right, red infront of her, and lastly green one her very right. Her eyes stopped when she saw 'him' again. He started to move fowards to the green door with the others. She wanted to be in the green house. Kai walked towards the blue and he looked at her after he stood infront of the blue door. His eyes were still fixed on hers as he asked himself why she was there again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter