➊ Enchanting

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enchanting

 

 

"Hi." Krystal said whilst her heart pounded madly as she saw him. He smiled innocently and his eyes curved to a half-moon.

"Say, why are you here at this time?" she asked as she was busy clearing up her books.

"I always like to read in the library. It's so comfortable and relaxing." He smiled at her once again.

"Same." She put down her books and decided to look into his beautiful, navy, round eyes again. 

"What are you reading?" He asked curiously as he tried to peek over Krystal's shoulder.

"Um, just ghost stories!" She glanced away quickly at one of her other books. "yeah ghost stories!" She randomly picked some books off the shelf so she wouldn't look suspicious and hid the one that she was reading on the other pile.

"Interesting, I`ve never met a girl who likes ghost stories." D.O chuckled.

They sat on the comfortable carpet on the floor in front of the fireplace. They chatted and laughed, mostly beacuse Krystal told him how she broke stuff in all different occasions when she was still getting used to her Dellas. 

Krystal felt so glad that D.O was still approaching her even though she was a hybrid. She felt dreamy and enchanted whenever she looked at him. 'Perhaps I`m falling in love?' she thought and soon was lost in her own world. 

"Are you listening? Krys?" D.O waved his hand in front of her face which succeed in getting her back to reality.

She blinked a couple of times and found that she had spaced out the whole time he was talking.

"Hm?" she asked with the cute 'puss in boots' eyes.

"Nevermind." he chuckled,

"I think we should go now, it's 10 and I`ve got to have a shower." D.O spoke while his lips formed into a smile again.

Krystal nodded, already missing the conversation they had just had.

"Let's meet in the library again, tomorrow, at the same time." D.O spoke as he held one of Krystal's hands.

Krystal's heart started pounding rapidly again as if it was going to come out of her chest, yet she smiled and remained calm on the inside. They walked next to each other with their hands clasped together, and took the elevator, delivering them to their floors. Krystal waved goodbye to D.O in the elevator and so did he with his definite smiile.

 

As soon as the doors shut. D.O stopped smiling. He turned his back slowly and looked at his refelction as the elevator moved upwards quickly.

"He has this large pair of dazzling eyes that are so adorable. His personality is angel-like and his smile is worth more than gold. How can he be so perfect? He has no flaws at all." Krystal said quietly to herself whilst she stared at the white ceiling, lay on her bed, and swung her legs from side to side.

She suddenly recalled what the book had told her and questioned herself,

"Maybe he could be the one..." she thought, and blushed slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

It was the same day that night around 1a.m

Everyone at this time was mostly asleep.

"I'm against this idea." Kai whispered as Joowon, who was kneeling on the floor, unlocked one of the doors to the girls` dormitory.

"Shh!" Joowon hissed. "If you say another word then this time we are definitely doomed." he shouted at Kai in a hush tone. He continued, and a couple of minutes later the door finally clicked open.

They walked into the room on tip-toes to lessen the noise they made and peeked inside the room quietly. 

"They`re still sleeping. Go in!" Joowon pointed his finger at the silouhette that was lying on the bed.

Kai sighed as he walked near the figure. Without any hesitation he quickly jabbed a needle into her body,  containing a liquid that would keep her calm during the process. He then carried her on his shoulder swiftly. They both walked out of the room silently.

 

"Come on, get into my car." said Joowon as he crawed into his vehicle. Kai stood there, as still as a rock. He came foward and threw the body gently into the vehicle. 

"Hey, be careful. She's unconsious but it doesn't mean she's dead." Joowon hit Kai on the back.

"Aren't you coming?" Joowon signaled as he fastened his seatbelt.

Kai shook his head and said, "Your request is taken care of and I'm going." He turned his back and started walking up the stairs leading to the front gate.

"Jongin, I've got a news for you." Joowon spit out the words quickly. "There is no choice for you this time. They are making you join the Championship Cup no matter what." When he had finished he rubbed his fingers on his forhead. 

Kai stopped in the middle of going up another staircase. He turned to Joowon slightly.

"I'm sorry, I tried-"

"Don't say sorry." Kai cut off. "It's not your fault that this is happening. It was bound to be the case anyway." 

Joowon looked up at him. "Jongin-"

"Thanks Joowon. At least I know you are the last family member that I've got who has kept on supporting me" Kai said without any emotion in his voice. His eyes gazed at the body, still lying on the back seat.

"Does she have to go as well?" he spoke again.

Joowon turned his head a little, looking back at the figure and nodding. "Pretty much."

Kai sighed as he looked at her with slight pity. He stretched his arms a little.

"Ugh. Since you've woke me up from my deep sleep, I don't think I`m going to be able to sleep again. I might as well just come with you." he said whilst a smile formed at the corner of his lips. Kai had always loved adventures.

He hopped in the vehicle, causing it to wobble sligtly. Joowon grinned happily and said, "Here we go." He pulled the engine controller whilst pressing a button and the vehicle started to flee up to the sky.

"Where are we taking her? " he asked Joowon whilst he fiddled with her hair.

"You know exactly where we're going." Joowon cheered. "I wonder if they still remeber us." he chuckled as he typed in the air. 

The robot voice came up again. 

"Destination confirmed. Do you wish me to do the driving, sir?"

"Yes please. Thank you, Miranda."

"You`re welcome, sir."

The lights suddenly dimmed automatically and relaxing music was played. A hand from the ceiling came down with tea and some biscuits on a tray.

"Yum." Joowon chuckled as he held the cup and a biscuit with his another hand.

A robot hand suddenly appeared next to Kai.

Kai jumped and cursed. ".."

"I apologise for making you jump with my sudden approach. Do you wish to have a beverage and some snacks during this journey?"

"No. I'm fine, thank you." Kai said whilst he cleared his throat.

"And what would this lady wish to have? A beverage or some snacks?"

" Um, I think a blanket will do." he spoke. When it returned, he took the blanket from it`s hand.

He unravelled it and covered her. She moved slightly and put her hand on his. She muttered softly, "Sam? Where are you?" A tear started to form in the corner of one of her eyes and finally fell. The tear trailed down her fair cheek and her chin, then landed onto Kai's palm. He didn't move his hand away. He stayed there and left his hand with hers. She reminded him of himself when he was younger, at the time when he was also struggling with his Della. His heart suddenly felt sore, as if someone squeezed it tightly. He held her hand and lowered his head. 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter