➊Abnormal

◭Dauntless◮ (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abnormal

 

 

Your legs dropped and so did your whole body. When D.O reached his hands towards you; you landed in his arms.

Kai was lost in his mind, recovering from what he just saw. All of the windows had been smashed at the same time, none of them were left out.

His eyes scanned the cafeteria. People were jumping out the windows like prisoners and it was a mess. No one seemed to care who did it; running out the gates and some even started to climb up the walls. They were desperate for freedom as the della trainings were mostly organised in the edifice and they were only allowed to go out once in a fortnight, or sometimes worst; once in a bluemoon. However, not everyone ran out the edfice; the group of humans and the involved dellevians remained as the headmasters` footsteps were echoed down the cafeteria. Your group of people were all curving next to you with worried eyes, the headmister shot a death glare at the dellavians and he checked your eyes. He suddenly stood up and said, "Woobin and Joongki, go and stop all the students immediately. Take them back to their dormitories." The tall boy with a muscular body bowed and sprinted but disppeared in seconds. The other boy, with a innocent face, put his hands side to side in the air, closing his eyes and raising his hands slowly. the ground started to tremble and, under his shoes, a small cracked appeared and it quickly went to the direction where the gatewall was. A huge earthquake started but the building remained still like it is connected with the ground. 

The headmister spoke again, 

" D.O, bring her to the sanatorium."

D.O obeyed and carried you on his back. Rachel followed and so did the rest of your group. Kai and some of his other mates were left behind.

" This wasn't our fault, we-" The youngest explained. 

" Just be quiet." , he demand.

His shark-like eyes stared at Kai and the rest .

" Every incident, every accident, includes one of your names." he lectured to each of them.

" You think you're powerful because you won all the competitions in school. Join the outgaming Della Cup and represent our channel II, if you win I will agree with your della ability and you won't be bothered until you graduate."

He looked at Kai calmly. Kai clicked his fingers as he stared at his sillouette moving away from him. 

"I swear he doesn't have any della cause he never uses them."said Sehun while tapping Kai's left shoulder.

" I don't like the idea of it though.", the guy who wore eyeliner whispered.

"Baek, come on. I'm sure one of us can do this,winning the champion cup back and we can ask that creepy face guy to shut up."  Sehun shouted.

Kai just walked off to the other exit.

"Hey, kai!". Suho the oldest among them shouted. " What are you going to do?"

Kai stopped.

Suho then continued, "Aren't you sick of being told off every time? Just try and join the competition."

Kai replied, without looking back. "No, and you should know the reason why that is. Leave me alone." He then kept walking. 

The group was led by another to the grand lobby and had to wait fo the news. While D.O headed straight to the elevator,he heard something fall on the floor, a piece of a folded paper. He slowly bent down and grabbed the paper. The elevator opened its doors and it delivered them to the floor. 2nd floor,This floor is sanatorium. He went in and a female who was wearing a white uniform approached him, smiling.

" Oh, is that the human?"

She leaned closer to you and stared at you curiously, patting your head.

"She just out and the windows smashed into thousands of pieces." D,O replied.

The woman helped D.O to carry her to one of the beds. D,O was asked a few questions and he was sent back to his lessons an hour later. 

The female studied on the tablet for nearly three hours, pluging different wires and tubes in your body. Staring at the monitors, next to your bed, "heart rates, blood rates, brain tests, everything is still a bit out of place but it is graduatly settling down; she doesn't seem to be in a dangerous state as her heart is still beating." She reported.

"So, what is the problem that's causing this reaction?" A voice from the monitor replied her.

"I appologize, Mr. Lee. I'm attempting to figure out what is actually happening to her as well, but I will try my very best."

The voice from the monitor spoke again, "Don't push yourself too hard, I can ask joowon to examine her further, take a rest."

"I think you should rest as well, Soo hyuk."

He sighed heavily after he heard those words.

"Min Jung, I am the head of this training station. If I rest, it won't be a place for della training anymore, it will be a playground."

He scratched his head. She smiled sheepishly. A phone rang in the opposite side of the monitor. The male waved at the screen as he picked up his phone and so did the female as she turned off the programe. 

"Hello?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter