School Blues

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

a/n: update because there were Myunggyu moments at MAMA 2014 

 

Yay! Me ish happy

 

 

--- 

 

Mungsoo was sulking and pouting in front of Sunggyu as the older typed away in his laptop for an urgent document for submission. “hyung!” Myungsoo shouted and Sunggyu slowly tore his attention away form the screen and focused on the black kitten.

 

“I’m sorry Myungsoo, I can’t cancel this one.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo whined.

 

“but it’s Hyunseong’s first day at school! How can I miss this hyung!” Myungsoo whined some more making Sunggyu sigh.

 

“You want to postpone Heechul hyung’s pre-nup shoot for Hyunseong’s first day? You want him to whine at the two of us?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head. “If I could do anything about it, believe me I’ve done it but you were the one who volunteered to take his pre-nup picture and not me.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo started sobbing, causing Sunggyu to panic and quickly enveloping the younger into a hug. 

 

“I am sorry Myungsoo but I can’t do anything about it.” Sunggyu uttered then planted a kiss on Myungsoo’s forehead.

 

“Will you promise me that you will watch over him on his first day?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“I promise.” He uttered and Myungsoo quickly pulled the older into a kiss and smiled. 

 

“Thanks hyung. I love you so much.” He uttered and Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes disappear into a thin line.

 

During dinner, Myungsoo told Hyunseong the situation making the child a bit scared, would Heechul eat him alive if he got angry? Sunggyu chuckled at the frightened face of the child and Myungsoo glared at him. “It’s cute.” Sunggyu commented and it made Hyunseong blush a shade darker.

 

Myungsoo preferred that Hyunseong to sleep with them that weekend, making Sunggyu pout a bit but smiled as soon as Hyunseong snuggled close to him, getting accustomed to the warmth of the younger rather  quickly.

 

Myungsoo woke up earlier than what he should have woken up but he has to because it was a long drive to Incheon where the pre nup was scheduled. He fixed the two a feast for breakfast, packed Hyunseong his lunch box and made sure that his uniform was pristine and wrinkle free. He kissed the two boys on their foreheads before he left and prayed that Sunggyu could manage a day at school.

 

Sunggyu woke up with only Hyunseong snuggled close to him and understood that Myungsoo was out driving to Heechul’s pre-nup location. He shook the boy lightly and Hyunseong stirred before slowly waking up. He rubbed his eyes to rid the sleepiness and Sunggyu found that too cute, remembering the time he watched Myungsoo woke up from his sleep.

 

“Hey, let’s eat breakfast Hyunseong.” He said and Sunggyu led him towards the bathroom to brush their teeth.

 

Sunggyu found the table full of food and was really grateful for marrying a caring husband. He led hyunseong to the table and they ate happily, munching on waffles and fruits with whipped cream and maple syrup. After breakfast, Sunggyu led Hyunseong towards his room and took out a towel. He handed it to the boy who looked at him with hopeful eyes.

 

“You want me to give you a bath?” Sunggyu asked and Hyunseong nodded.  Sunggyu sighed and led him inside and even though he never knew how to take care of kids, he managed to scrub Hyunseong clean, but not without them playing bubbles and water. Sunggyu and Hyunseong had a good laugh which felt nice and tingly.

 

Sunggyu took a shower after and soon they were out of the apartment to go to school. Sunggyu let Hyunseong seat in the front seat, strapping him nicely and then drove very carefully. 

 

Hyunseong was nervous, it’s his first day at a private school and meeting new people wasn’t really a good experience for him. He took a nervous gulp as they entered the school which didn’t go unnoticed by Sunggyu; after all, they were both confined in a bubble before.

 

As Sunggyu parked and led Hyunseong towards his room, they met Jonghyun and Christine with Meekhan and Clinton. The kids instantly huddled and were all excited for school but both Christine and Jonghyun were smirking at Sunggyu.

 

“Don’t you dare say a word.” Sunggyu threatened and the two nodded, leading the kids towards their room.

 

During the first day of the semester, the parents are allowed to observe the kids and Bora greeted them warmly. She checked the kids’ attendance and asked Hyunseong to introduce himself. The boy was beyond nervous as he walked towards the front. He held his breath and looked at the kids who were glaring at him so he searched the room and found Sunggyu with an encouraging smile. He took a breath and introduced himself.

 

“Hello everyone, I am Shin Hyunseong, I am on foster care. Please take care of me.” He said and Bora smiled and thanked him before making him sit next to Meekhan.

 

First days were almost always playful and Sunggyu observed as Bora taught them house rules and a few basic lectures in math and science. They also watched as the kids gathered around Bora for story time and were given a few minutes of nap time after their snacks. Sunggyu was satisfied with the school, Hyunseong would be able to adjust fairly easily.

 

He stepped out to call Myungsoo who was so eager to hear an update on Hyunseong’s first day. Sunggyu laughed as he heard Myungsoo yap away, telling him how worried he was for his baby and how the kids will treat him. “Don’t worry Nekko, nothing happened and he is quite a good boy. No, he did not and yes I helped him took a bath.” Sunggyu said and that earned a squeal from Myungsoo. There was some shuffling sound and soon a familiar voice boomed from the phone.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you adopted a kid?” Heechul asked with a furious tone and Sunggyu flinched at the harshness.

 

“Nice to hear from you hyung. And no I did not adopt him yet, he’s in foster care.” Sunggyu answered back.

 

“Oh I wanna meet the squirrel!” Heechul uttered and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Henry is the squirrel remember? Hyunseong is Simba.” He said and Heechul made an aused sound.

 

“Whatever, I want to meet him!” Heechul bickered and Sunggyu let out another sigh.

 

“Tell Myungsoo when so that he could cook for you. Bye!” Sunggyu said and ended the call.

 

Sunggyu walked back towards the room when he saw a boy shoved Hyunseong down on the floor then ran off to his father who was congratulating his son. Sunggyu balled his hand into a fist as he dashed towards Hyunseong and asked if he was okay. The boy nodded as Sunggyu helped him up and checked if he had  bruises which gladly he did not sustain. Hyunseong was scared, not because of the bully but because of the anger in Sunggyu’s tiny eeys. Sunggyu straightened himself and held Hyunseong’s hand as he walked towards the father and son.

 

“Excuse me.” Sunggyu uttered and the father glared at him. “What your son did was not very nice.” Sunggyu said and made the father laugh.

 

“He’s not even your son so why bother? He is a weakling and he doesn’t belong here.” The father said and Sunggyu didn’t like it a single bit. 

 

“Excuse me?” Sunggyu asked, perplexed at the behavior of the man in front of him. 

 

“You heard me.” The man replied.

 

“Oh I did and I will not take this insult to a little boy and let you walk away. He is my son, foster child or not.” Sunggyu uttered and the boy smirked at him.

 

“You are a pathetic piece of .” He replied.

 

“Like father like son. No wonder the boy is a rotten egg, his father is foul. I will not tolerate such behavior and shall file complaint with the Principal.” Sunggyu threatened.

 

“That doesn’t scare me.” The man replied.

 

“Then perhaps this will scare you.” Jonghyun butted in as he handed him a company ID. The man looked at him and raised a brow. 

 

“So?” he asked and Jonghyun grinned.

 

“Oh Mr. Jung, is Jung SunTae your wife by any chance?” Jonghyun asked and he nodded. “Then I wouldn’t lay a finger on Hyunseong or Sunggyu hyung.” He said making the man laugh.

 

“Because your wife’s job is in jeopardy if you do. Allow me to introduce myself, Kim Jonghyun and I am your wife’s supervisor.” He uttered and the man paled. “and here in front of you is no other than Mr. Kim Sunggyu, our CEO.” Jonghyun uttered and the man took a nervous gulp.

 

“Please don’t fire my wife, she has nothing to do with this.” He pleaded and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

“I don’t want you or your son anywhere near Hyunseong or else your family shall pay the price.” He warned then turned to leave, pulling Hyunseong along.

 

He informed Christine that he will not return to the office and would take a whole day leave  which the secretary understood. She bid them farewell and went back to the office with Clinton.

 

Sunggyu was beyond mad at this point, how could a man set an evil example to his son and worst, impose their so-called “authority” to the perceived weak. And what he hated the most was calling Hyunseong undeserving of education. It was not Hyunseong’s fault to be in an orphanage or that his single mother had died from childbirth; the kid had no choice or say in it.

 

Hyunseng eyed the angry Sunggyu and sighed, it was his fault this has happened, he felt guilty just thinking about it. Sunggyu made a quick turn and soon, they were parked in front of Seoul's largest department store.

 

Hyunseong wanted to ask why but seeing Sunggyu walk towards the exit, he hurriedly joined the older. They entered the mall and Hyunseong wasn't sure of what to do.

 

"Ice cream?" Sunggyu asked and Hyunseong thought for a while then nodded. 

 

Sunggyu led the way towarss an ice cream store and he ordered a big banana split. Hyunseong's eye were wide and Sunggyu found him adorable, but when the boy dug in and smeared his face with the chocolate sauce, he chuckled making Hyunseong stop eating and mutter an apology. Sunggyu took a napkin and wiped the younger's face then gesturing him to eat but Hyunseong raised his spoon to Sunggyu. Sunggyu was shocked with the move but can he deny Hyunseong if the boy was looking hopeful like a lion cub? He decided that perhaps, it was best to take the offer.

 

"I am not mad at you Hyunseong." Sunggyu uttered, brushing the younger's hair. "I just don't lile people asserting their position to belittle others." He explained and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"Thank you Sunggyu-nim." He replied and finished the ice cream in silence.

 

Sunggyu and Hyubseong then aimlessly roamed around just to pass the time when they passed by a toy store and Hyunseong stopped to stare at the displays. Sunggyu stared at the glass display and a smile crept on his face.

 

"Come on Hyunseong." He said as he extended a hand which the boy took and then led him inside.

 

They walked towards the display and Sunggyu took the black kitten, the snow hamster and a lion cub. He paid for it and soon they stepped out of the store with fluffy stuffed toys in hand.

 

Myungsoo came home later that night to find Hyunseong tucked in bed while hugging the snow hamster. He leaned in to kiss the boy good night and brushed the stray hair off of his face. He then entered the master's bedroom to find Sunggyu reading a document. He crept slowly and s his arms around the older, making Sunggyu relax into their arms.

 

"Had a good day hyung?" He asked and Sunggyu smiled and kissed him.

 

"I'll tell you over breakfast." He said and pulled Myungsoo towards their bed.

 

 

.....

 

A/n: this is a long update huh?

 

Sorry if it is becoming a sunggyu x hyunseong story but...... phase 2 will be lots of myunggyu i promise