unexpected Christmas gift

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

A/N: Did you miss me guys???

 

---

 

Myungsoo hurriedly pulled Sunggyu towards the elevator while Sunggyu kept struggling keeping up with the sugar fed cat while he was carrying Hyunseong because the boy wouldn’t be able to cope up with the speed. Everyone was looking at them, but Myungsoo paid no heed; he has more important matters to think about rather than the petty looks from people.

 

The elevator door opened and the staffs were all surprised to see their CEO in a red and green sweater. They tried to hold in the chuckles but when Henry snickered at the sweater Sunggyu was wearing, they just let out the laughter.

 

Shut it if you want to keep your jobs!” Sunggyu threatened and that effectively shut the staffs.
 

We just found Hyunseong!” Myungsoo uttered and Henry beamed a smile and nodded, he knew why Sunggyu was wearing the damned sweater.

 

Got you covered.” Henry uttered and led them inside a studio.

 

Sunggyu and Hyunseong sure didn’t really want to have their pictures taken but today is not the case to argue. It was a happy day and Hyunseong would show his brightest smile to keep the memory engraved on his heart just like a tattoo.

 

Henry propped the camera and asked his assistants to fix the lighting before he called the family of three to sit on a couch prepared for them. Henry directed them, making Hyunseong sit in the middle of the two couples. The first few shots were awkward but Henry did not give up, and soon the three were smiling wide and showing what happiness means to them.

 

In the midst of the photoshoot Hyunseong climb on Sunggyu's lap and kissed his cheek. Henry caught that intimate moment which btought a smile on his face. The next shot was absolutely adorable when Myungsoo kissed Sunggyu's other cheek and Sunggyu lost all his eyes as he grinned happily, knowing that this family is all about love and affection.

 

Hey key. Let's spice it up!” Henry called out and the stylist merely grinned and pulled both Myungsoo and Hyunseong towards one of the rooms to get them changed. Zhoumi then approached Sunggyu who eyed the smiling stylist but sighed and nodded, following the tall man towards another room.

 

The three got changed and when they stepped back to the studio, Minho and Siwon were there as well to take good shot of the family. Jinki and Jonghyun came in the middle of the shoot with all the kids running towards Hyunseong, happy that they could all be together.

 

Sunggyu looked at the chaos and laughed, this was absolutely crazy but he could tell that it makes him happy, this Christmas would ddefinitely be a moment to remember.

 

Hey Jinki!” Sunggyu called out and the friend who walked towards him.

 

Yeah?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu grinned at him

 

What dowry would you want for Meekhan?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki's mouth opened and they were silent for a few seconds with Sunggyu grinning at him mischieviously.

 

No way!” Jinki mirrored the grin and hugged the friend, happy that finally, Sunggyu could be what he really was meant to be, Hyunseong's father.

 

Not yet official but I'll give you heads up.” Sunggyu uttered and Jinki beamed with happiness.

 

Better save upGyu, my daghter has a bigprice tag.” jinki replied and they returned to the chaotic crowd.

 

 

---

 

Christmas eve dinner was peaceful, thankfully. Sunggyu was playing in the piano with Hyunseong on his lap while Myungsoo prepare the food because his two lovely boys are fire hazard in the kitchen. It was all mellow and just the right Christmas feel when Sunggyu received a phone call from the orphanage. Ms. Park told them to come the next day aboth something important and that made Sunggyu a bit confused and anxious. Myungsoo assured him that it will be okay.

 

Their Christmas Eve was then spent by eating a lot of food, with the hamster dad and Simba cub

munching on dish after dish after dish while Myungsoo enjoyed watching the two munch on the food. It was always adorable to see the two eat and Myungsoo indulged himself in that simple acts that makes them a family. Hyunseong choked on his bibimbap and Sunggyu was quick to hand the boy a glass of juice. Hyunseong thanked him and then flashed a wide smile, and it just warmed Myungsoo's heart, knowing that Sunggyu had finally come into terms with his paternal instincts.

 

I love both of you!” Myungsoo bluttered out and the two boys stopped munching and then kissed Myungsoo's cheeks with their greaase stained lips. Myungsoo chuckled and gave each a kiss on the cheeks.

 

and I got reduced to cheeks?” Sunggyu pouted and Myungsoo laughed beffore kissing his husband on the lips.

 

They then went to the living room for their Christmas gifts. Myungsoo handed Hyunseong a gift wrapped in blue with white snowflakes and Hyunseong thanked him before ripping the paper off of the box. Hyunseong's smile was as wide as his face as he pulled out a Blue Jacket and some other clothes.

 

We gave Meekhan a pink one.” Myungsoo uttered and Hyunseong blushed at that.

 

Okay, now my gift.” Sunggyu handed him a white and gold wrapped box and Hyunseong was ecstatic as he opened it and took out a couple pair of shoes, all kind of designer and expensive shoes.

 

I don't deserve them.” Hyunseong blurted out but Sunggyu and Myungsoo shook their head.

 

You do!” they said in unison.

 

But I don't have a gift to give.” Hyusneong said sadly.

 

Just having you is the best gift sweetheart.” Myungsoo uttered and hugged him tightly.

 

Couldn't have said it better.' Sunggyu agreed and wrapped his arms on both of them.

 

I'll give my gift a little later.” Myungsoo winked at Sunggyu who laughed then nodded.

 

They then went to the master bedroom and Sunggyu pulled Hyunseong inside. Myungsoo took out pajamas from hyunseong's room and changed the boy before they changed into their. They then climbed on the bed and just took the atmosphere in, it was their first Christmas as a family.

 

And Hyunseong was just happy and content with this blessing he had received undeservingly.

 

Christmas morning was something unexpectedly loud. Sunggyu and Myungsoo tried to be discreet about their christmas gift ehile Hyunseong slept on their bed. They finished just as Hyunseong rubbed the sleep off of his eyes. Sunggyu took the liberty to wash and dress Hyunseong while Myungsoo prepared their breakfast. After the morning routine, they all head out to the orphanage to meet Ms. Park.

 

Ms. Park greeted them and apologized since she had called them on Christmas day but the two just said that it was okay. She asked them to sit and offered hot chocolate to them, which Hyunseong greedily accepted.

 

I called because I have news about Hyunseong's adoption.” She started and the three stilled. “I received this notification, and I think you should read it.” Ms. Park handed an envelope and Sunggyu took it and thanked her.

 

Sunggyu gingerly opened the envelope and took out the deliate piece of document inside. He then read out the first line and tears fell from his tiny eyes. Myungsoo who was holding Hyunseong on his lap, was crying as well as he read over the first line.

 

Is this real?” Sunggyu asked and Ms. Park smiled and nodded.

 

Myungsoo kissed Sunggyu's ips and then Hyusneong's cheek as he embraced him tightly. “This is the best gift Hyunseong. Thank you” Myungsoo was very emotional about it and Hyunseong was just oblivious to what was happening.

 

Congratulations Mr. Kim, the court has approved your adoption and Hyunseong will now be your son. All legal documents shall be processed after the holidays. Again ccongratulations!” Ms. Park uttered and soon was shaking hands with the pair and bidding Hyunseong goodbye.

 

We are going to celebrate this day.” Sunggyu uttered, wiping tears from his eyes as they stepped out of the orphanage.

 

We are.” Myungsoo was grinning happily.

 

When they were already strapped and rolling, Sunggyu called out Christine and asked her for a favor.

 

What time is your birthday party?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Dinner time.” She replied.

 

Can we come over earlier? Myungsoo wants to help in the kitchen.” Sunggyu uttered and Christine was skeptical.

 

You have something up your sleeves Gyu, what is it?” the secretary uttered and Sunggyu laughed.

 

I'll tell you later, i'm a few blocks away from your house.” Sunggyu hanged up and beamed a smile towards Myungsoo and Hyunseong.

 

Do we have a gift for Christine-imo?” Hyunseong asked and that made Sunggyu stepped on the brake.

 

We totally forgot!” The two said in unison and Hyunseogn chuckled.

 

Cake!!!!!” He suggested and the two nodded before turning the car towards the other street to pick up 2 cakes and then get Christine a cool pair of shoes that she would totally adore.

 

Happy Brthday!” The three greeted when the door of the house opened and Henry raised a brow at the three.

 

Christine's in the kitchen cooking.” Henry said and the three laughed as they let themselves in. Clinton greeted them and pulled Hyunseong towards his siblings while Myungsoo made a beeline towards the kitchen.

 


Henry led Sunggyu towards the coffee nooka nd poured a cup of coffee for them both.

 

So?” Henry asked and Sunggyu grinned as he handed Henry the envelope.

 

Henry took out the document and was grinning wide as he read it. He then hugged the friend and congratulated him even more. “Wow Gyu, congratulations!” Henry couldn't stop congratulating his friend because now, all three of them are fathers.

 

Oh my gosh !!” Christine screamed all of the sudden and all went to look at the girl. “Don't mind me!” She shouted and hugged Myungsoo even more before returning to cutting up the vegetables for the stir fry she's making.

 

Ma!” Clinton whined.

 

Yes sweetie?” she asked.

 

Did you invite uncle Siwon?” he asked and Christine grinned at that.

 

Yeah sweetie, Sooyoung will be coming too.” She said and Clinton smiled at that then returned to Hyunseong.

 

Now I won't be jelaous when Meekhan gets all clingy to you.” Clinton ppointed out and Hyunseong blushed at that.

 

So, You asked Jinki about the dowry?” Henry teased and Sunggyu nodded.

 

I gave him the heads up but now I want to make it official” Sunggyu replied.

 

Oh my... Then I better ask Siwon hyung about his daughter, My Clinton surely has taken a liking on her.” Henry said and Sunggyu laighed.

 

This is just hilarious! A few years back I coudln't imagine myself talking about kids and now, we are dealing with our sons' puppy love.” Sunggyu uttered and Henry grinned.

 

I think we need Chicken and Beer.” Henry replied.

 

I'll call Jinki” Sunggyu uttered and soon took out his phone to call the friend.

 

----

 

a/n: this is getting a bit crzy don't yoou think.. and let me rimind you that this will only be the end of Phase 1, phase 2 of the story will soon follow so hold up and continue to hope that I could write sooner than later~