schemes

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/N: well i decided that Myungsoo needed some spotlight as well wahahahhahahaha

This happened somewhere between the last story chapter

 

.....

 

Myungsoo was grinning as he called Jonghyun and a girl by the name of SungTae. "Thank you for helping out Jonghyun hyung. You too Ms. Jung." He greeted them.

 

"You are really crazy Myungsoo." Jonghyun greeted them.

 

"But I really want Sunggyu hyung to be a father to Hyunseong, it's the only way!" Myungsoo pleaded and Jonghyun sighed then nodded.

 

" Sungtae-ssi, thank you for helping me." Myungsoo turned to her.

 

"If it is for a good endeavor, allow me to extend my assistance." She replied and Myungsoo was beyond delighted.

 

....

 

"You better explain yourself to me Myungsoo. You pulle dme out of a vacation in China just for a pre-nup photoshoot?" Heechul berated him as they met on one of the cliffs in Jeju island.

 

"Good morning to you too Heechul hyung." He greeted and Heechul sighed and embraced the photographer.

 

"Jus tbecause you are doing this for free and I look good in my pictures but you freaking owe me an explanation." Heechul uttered, gesturing for his Chinese fiance to approach them. "This is Hangeng." Heechul introduced him and the Chinese man extended a hand which Myungsoo shook.

 

"Wow, he looks regal hyung." Myungsoo remarked.

 

"His lineage is from the Han dynasty; his ancestors are emperors of China." Heechul remarked making the Chinese blushed a bit.

 

"And you are a princess." Myungsoo remarked, earning a grin from Heechul.

 

"Don't flatter me. So explain." Heechul glared at him.

 

Myungsoo grinned and handed each a cup of tea. "Sunggyu hyung had finally agreed to having children." Myungsoo said and Heechul's eyes went wide.

 

"Are you freaking serious?" Heechul exclaimed and Myungsoo nodded. "Oh my gosh Myungsoo you are so perfect for thst hamster I love you!" Heechul exclaimed as he hugged the photographer tightly.

 

"Please hyung, your fiance might get the wrong idea." Myungsoo remarked.

 

"Don't worry about me.  It's rare that chullie does these things." Hangeng remarked and Myungsoo offered a small smile.

 

"So what are you planning to do?" Heechul asked.

 

"We are into a foster system just to give hyung a hands on experience before we do decide to have a kid of our own." Myungsoo said, taking out his phone and showing Heechul the stolen pictures he took of the two.

 

Heechul cooed at how cute they were and the kid was so much like Sunggyu.

"What's the kid's name?" He asked.

 

"It's Hyunseong." Myungsoo replied.

 

"He is such a cutie! But you said foster system?" Heechul asked and Myungsoo once again nodded.

 

"For 6 months." Myungsoo replied.

 

"Are you planning to adopt him after?" Hangeng asked and Myungsoo sighed.

 

"I want to. The kid's been special ever since I laid eyes on him but I still need to cinfirm with hyung." Myungsoo said and the two nodded.

 

"Hey Myungsoo. If ever you are planning to really have a kid on your own, i have met a friend in China who is part of the male pregnancy study." Heechul brought up and it perked Myungsoo up.

 

"Really? You mean I can carry hyung's child?" Myungsoo asked and Heechul nodded with a smile.

 

"If you pass the screening then yes. I am planning to undergo after my wedding." Heechul informed him and Myungsoo was grinning from ear to ear. He launched himself and  hugged Heechul who laughed heartily at the black kitten. "Okay sweetheart, Gyu might get jealous already." He laughed loudly.

 

.....

 

"And you planned all this Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked as they ate breakfast.

 

"I'm sorry hyung, are you mad at me?" Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

"Yes I am Myungsoo." Hr said and Myungsoo knew that his hyung was serious by the way he said his name.

 

"I really am sorry but I just want you and Hyunseong to get closer." Myungsoo confessed. "He slept on his own last night?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Yeah, he found a substitute to hug at night." Sunggyu remarked and Myungsoo smiled.

 

"You are such a softy hyung." Myungsoo remarked and Sunggyu glared at him. 

 

"I became like this because of you." Sunggyu pointed a finger at Myungsoo who gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

"I love you too hyung." Myungsoo replied and was about to lean in for another kiss when theu heard shuffling of feet and the small boy appeared before them, rubbing his eyes on with his right hand and clutching the snow hamster on his left hand.

 

Myungsoo quickly took the boy and sat him on his lap, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "How was your first day Hyunseong?" He asked and the boy was too sleepy to reply maki g Myungsoo chuckle. "Sleep a bit more baby, it's still early." Myungsoo remarked and the boy cuddled with Myungsoo before drifting off to sleep. 

 

Sunggyu smiled at the view, how Myungsoo was perfect for this role. He sip his coffee and an idea sparked in his brain, he's going to give Myungsoo payback.

 

"Myungsoo, how about we meet Heechul hyung for dinner." Sunggyu suggested and Myungsoo smiled at him.

 

"He misses you so why not." Myungsoo replied and pointed to his plate.

 

Sunggyu nodded and took the spoon and fed the younger. He happily munched on the food and Sunggyu grinned happily, he'll have his payback soon.

 

....

 

"I am sorry sir." Mrs. Jung uttered as she paid the director a visit the next morning.

 

"Myungsoo already explained it. I am okay." Sunggyu replied. 'But I cannot say the same for Hyunseong." Sunggyu said.

 

"I already told Sungjae to apologize and be friends with Hyunseong. I hope he takes it well." Mrs. Jung said Sunggyu nodded.

 

"I hope so too. But can you help me too?" Sunggyu uttered and Mrs. Jung nodded.

 

"Anything to help you and your family sir." Mrs. Jung said and then left.

 

....

 

 

A/n: short update happy holidays guys