Preparations

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

a/n: hi there, I am back in Manila and yes, as promised, an update ^^

 

---

 

The winter bliss was not ending soon and Myungsoo found himself in all the fluffyness the white winter Seoul was wrapped in. hyunseong was enjoying the bliss as well, with warm cups of hot cocoa and the plushies tucked by his sides, he couldn’t wich for anything more than perhaps, keeping this happiness for the rest of his life.

 

Sunggyu was in a happy mood as he played a song in the piano before Hyunseong tugged at his shirt and asked to join him. Sunggyu took the boy and sat him on his lap and continued playing a song. Hyunseong loved the song and surely he would want to play it as well. Sunggyu took Hyunseong’s little fingers and helped him press the keys and Hyunseong was delighted to hear that he could also play a song that his father could. Hyunseong smiled at Sunggyu and the older mirrored his smile.

 

Myungsoo took another shot of them and giggled just as the doorbell rang. He went to answer the door and then ecstatically brought a large package toward the two males. They opened it and Hyunseong’s eyes were wide as he saw black picture frames with pictures of Hyunseong. Myungsoo took them one by one and soon he was putting it on the walls, a particular one now hanging next to Myungsoo and Sunggyu’s wedding picture, their goofy family picture wearing their sweaters.

 

They all beamed happily at the pictures and Hyunseong gave them each a peck on the cheek. The two were delighted and soon the two father’s were beaming with happy faces.

 

“I could live with this.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded along.

 

---

 

“Hyung!” Jonghyun called out and soon Jinki was walking towards the kitchen with the kids totting along.

 

“Yes, Jjong?” Jinki asked and Jjong was grinning while stirring the stew.

 

“I’ve been thinking about what Heechul hyung told us.” Jonghyun started.

 

“Are you telling me that you also want to do it?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun nodded. “It’s a risk.” Jinki uttered as he placed Changmin on a high chair.

 

“I’ll make a deal hyung.” Jonghyun grinned at him. “I’ll agree to have a kid through surrogacy if you let me carry your child.” Jonghyun uttered and Jinki was speechless.

 

“You want to what?” Jinki was gaping at him and Jonghyun winked at him.

 

“Appa, Will I have a sister?” Meekhan asked and Changmin pouted.

 

“Brother!!!!” he shouted and the three went silent as they heard Changmin speak clearly.

 

Jonghyun smiled and kissed both children on their cheeks and then Jinki. “We can’t know what we’ll have but we will have more babies soon.” Jonghyun said and Jinki just smiled at his husband; he knew that once Jonghyun set his mind to something, it will be impossible to change it.

 

---

 

Myungsoo was snuggled into Sunggyu’s chest after the intimacy that they just did, showing each other that they still couldn’t get enough of each other. Myungsoo was tracing hearts in Sunggyu’s chest when he decided to talk to Sunggyu about his desires.

 

“Hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu hummed to acknowledge the husband. “We got into foster care and adoption, I think we better plan to grow our family soon.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“I knew you’ll get excited when Heechul hyung announced his plans but Myung, can we enjoy having Hyunseong first before we move into plans of having more? I just worry that Hyunseong might not take having siblings too quickly.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“I understand hyung, I would want Hyunseong to be ready for his siblings too.’ Myungsoo uttered.

 

“Promise me Myungsoo, you won’t put your life in danger.” Sunggyu uttered while tightening the hold on Myungsoo’s hips.

 

“I promise hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

---

 

Hyunseong’s papers were officially released and he was now Kim Hyunseong. Both Sunggyu and Myungsoo took care of his legal documents and were beaming with pride at their baby boy.

 

Hyunseong was immensely happy and he did what he could to give back those happiness. And by the end of the school year, Hyunseong was holding a certificate of recognition for being third in class, with Meekhan as second honor and Clinton, the smarty pants, got first place.

 

They all celebrated the bright future of their children that coincided with Myungsoo’s birthday. It was all happiness and Myungsoo couldn’t wish for anything more, perhaps that one thing he desired the most. He beamed a knowing smile towards his husband and then blew out the candles.

 

By Jonghyun’s birthday, Meekhan was glued to Hyunseong and Jinki sighed and resigned to his fate to be Sunggyu’s in-law but at least he knows that his daughter will be in good hands.

 

They also announced their plans to undergo another surrogacy, with Jonghyun fathering the child. Everyone congratulated them and the two were very happy with the reception.

 

By the end of April, Sunggyu celebrated his birthday in China because Heechul hosted the wedding rehearsal dinner. Sunggyu was beaming with happiness for his cousin’s wedding. The wedding commenced by first of May and the kids were all dolled up as they walked down the aisle. Sunggyu was  one of the best men along with Zhou mi who was actually responsible for setting up Heechul with Hangeng.

 

As the wedding party died down the next day, Heechul told them core about his plans and how he’ll be preparing his body for the pregnancy. Jonghyun and Myungsoo were interested about it and Heechul gladly extended them the opportunity as long as their husbands agree to it.

 

Jonghyun glanced at Jinki who nodded. “We do it one at a time.” Jinki uttered and Jongyun instantly hugged and kissed his husband in gratitude.

 

“Oh, we will look into it, we just don’t want Hyunseong to feel uncomfortable with a prospect of having to share us with other kids.” Myungsoo replied and everyone nodded.

 

“I’m sure Hyunseong would want to keep you to himself for a little longer. Don’t worry about it.” Heechul uttered and gave them a smile. “The offer still stands okay?”Heechul told him and Myungsoo nodded happily.

 

----

 

A/N: Well yeah.. it will be mpreg but there will be a little more prep before we go there~ ^^ and remember Woohyun and Donghyun? You’ll get to meet them again soon ^^