Kids and affection

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/n: update everyone.. i hope you are all with me on this story.. 

 

I will write more fluff and more Sunggyu focused parts because Sunggyu is the one conflicted in here ^^ 

but then I would insert a few Jongyu and Wooyeol moments in there and probably hoya-Dongwoo and Howon-Sungjong just for the heck of it… but you have to squint your eyes

 

..

 

When Monday rolled in, Hyunseong found himself boarding an elevator and stepping out into a posh office space with a few people greeting Sunggyu. Myungsoo had stepped out of the elevator when they reached 4th floor but not without giving him a kiss on the cheek.

 

A girl smiled at them and Sunggyu introduced them. "This is Hyunseong, he's our foster child. And this is Christine, she's my secretary." 

 

Christine extended a hand and smiled at him, making Hyunseong feel at ease. "Hi there Hyunseong-ah, you can call me auntie if you want." She uttered and Hyu seong nodded shyly.

 

"Coffee." Sunggyu uttered and made his way to the office while Christine took the boy's hand and led him towards a small glass enclosure in the opposite direction.

 

Christine opened the door and Hyunseong saw a really posh kids’ room, a couple of kids were already playing inside.

 

"Sunggyu had this made when I had my son 5 years ago. Want to meet them?" Christine asked and Hyunseong nodded. She then called out to the kids who hurriedly approached them.

 

"Hyunseong!" Meekhan chirped, seeing him again.

 

"Ah, Meekhan!" Hyunseong greeted back, a faint pink dusted his cheeks.

 

"Oh, you two knew each other?" Christine asked and Meekhan nodded.

 

"We helped them shop for clothes, Changmin was also there." Meekhan replied.

 

"Oh really?" Christine chuckled. "This is my eldest son Clinton and my twins Whitney and Harry." She introduced them and the three shook hands with Hyunseong. "This is Hyunseong and he is Sunggyu and Myungsoo's foster child." She said. "So I'll leave you all for a while and prepare coffee for Sunggyu okay?" She said and all children nodded, then took her leave.

 

"You know each other Meekhan?" Clinton asked and she nodded 

 

"A bit. We met when Jonghyun appa helped them shop for winter clothes." She said happily then took Hyunseong's hands and dragged him towards the center of the room.

 

"Hey Hyunseong, what is your favorite color?" Clinton asked and Hyunseong paused to think about it.

 

"I don't think I have a favorite color." He uttered shyly and Clinton nodded.

 

"It's okay, we will grow up and find the things we like to change." Clinton said.

 

"You sound like a grandpa!" Meekhan teased.

 

"I do not!" Clinton puffed his cheeks.

 

"Yes you do!" Meekhan argued back.

 

Watching them made Hyinseong feel small; they already knew each other unlike him who was a complete stranger. He sighed and tried to walk away when Meekhan stopped him.

 

"Where are you going huh?" Meekhan asked and Hyunseong surely doesn't know how to answer it.

 

...

 

Christine handed Sunggyu his morning cup and was about to leave the office when Sunggyu asked her. "What would be the requirements for enrollment?" 

 

Christine paused and quirked a bow. "What enrollment?" She asked back and Sunggyu sighed.

 

"I want to enroll Hyunseong in a private institution." Sunggyu enlightened her and she nodded.

 

"Birth certificate and entrance exam." She replied and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"Would Seoul Preparatory accept foster children?" Sunggyu asked and Christine thought again.

 

"I'd have to ask the principal. I will call them now and give you feedback." She said and Sunggyu was satisfied with it.

 

...

 

By lunch time, Jinki picked up Meekhan and Changmin while Henry fetched his children. Hyunseong wondered if Sunggyu would do too but didn't really expect much. But a smile tugged on his lips when the man in question walked inside the room, making Jinki and Henry smile at their friend.

 

Hyunseong wanted to run up to him and hug him like a true son would do but decided against it just in case he made a fool of himself. 

 

"Oh Gyu, nice kid you have." Henry nudged him and soon, Jinki was already snickering behind him.

 

"Stop it I'm hungry." He mumbled as he motioned for Hyunseong who immediately went to his side. "Let's eat shall we?" Sunggyu asked and the two nodded happily, leading their kids out of the room. 

 

Christine gave Henry a peck on the lips making Clinton remarked his disgust but Henry glared at him, saying that he just loves his wife too much. Meekhan chuckled at that.

 

"Then Jinki appa and Jjong appa loves each other too much." The kid remarked, and Jinki laughed nervously.

 

They all boarded the elevator, little Harry was all clingy to his mom while Whitney was like a leech to her father, Clinton stood in between his parents, showing them that he was all grown up (in his mind that is). Meekhan held Jinki's hand while Changmin was being carried by him. Hyunseong looked at them and sighed, how nice it would be if he could do it as well.

 

When the elevator opened on the fourth floor, Myungsoo and Jonghyun entered, the latter taking Changmin almost instantly while Myungsoo ruffled Hyunseong's hair. He felt a bit of comfort in those gestures and soon a smile appeared on his face.

 

They boarded their cars separately and arrived at a restaurant a few minutes after, settling into a semi private space and ordering tons of food for the kids. 

 

Hyunseong was then pulled by Meekhan towards the play area and they were soon running inside the ball pool and up the slides and structures.

 

"How was it?" Henry asked and Myungsoo was beaming with happiness.

 

"I like it so far. I have a hamster and a lion cub to take care of."  Myungsoo replied.

 

"A lion cub?" Jinki asked.

 

"Hyung calls Hyunseong Simba." Myungsoo replied and a grin appeared on both Jinki’s and Henry's face.

 

"And what about you Gyuu?" Jinki asked and he earned a glare.

 

"I am making progress." He uttered and the two chuckled.

 

"At least you are trying hyung." Jonghyun replied, smacking his husband's thigh

 

Jinki leaned in and whispered something on Jonghyun's ears, making the younger flush.

 

"You two should really stop publicly showing your affection, God knows what Meekhan knows about you two!" Christined warned them.

 

"We are careful." Came Jinki's reply and winked at her.

 

"Don't worry about it; we'll top what they're doing." Henry grinned at her and Christine laughed before punching Henry on his arm.

 

"ert!" She remarked but laughed louder.

 

"You are all disgusting!" Sunggyu remarked.

 

The food was served and they called out the kids who ran excitedly back to them. The five year olds were acting like their guardians; Clinton looked like he was the twins’ father as he held each twin on either hands. Meekhan held Changmin’s hand and the baby grabbed Hyunseong’s hand with his other hand and the trio looked a lot like a small family. Myungsoo cooed at that, Jonghyun too.

 

“I am shipping these two!” Jonghyun chirped.

 

“I am deeply hurt that you are not considering Clinton as a potential partner for Meekhan.” Christine mocked a hurt expression.

 

“Clinton already likes a girl named Sooyoung, why would I ruin the child’s dream?” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Still, Clinton could be perfect for Meekhan.” Christine said back.

 

“You are thinking of marriage far too early.” Sunggyu remarked.

 

“If you’re not into adopting Hyunseong, let us know, I’d love to include him in my family.” Jinki uttered and Jonghyun rewarded him with a kiss.

 

“Then you won’t be able to marry them in the future.” Myungsoo responded.

 

“Okay, kids are here.. arguments later.” Henry announced and helped the twins to their high chair while Hyunseong helped Meekhan with her chair.

 

“No comments!” Sunggyu glared at Jonghyun and Myungsoo who just chuckled to themselves and nodded; better not anger the grumpy hamster.

 

Sunggyu was really into eating that he didn’t notice the eyes that stared at him and Hyunseong whose eating habits are far more similar than they expected. Christine was the first to speak, asking Hyunseong if he would want some iced Tea. He shook his head, enjoying his meal too much but stopped when he heard Meekhan chuckle beside him. He lowered his head in embarrassment; he must’ve looked like a beggar eating hurriedly.

 

“Oh why did you stop?”” Meekhan asked and Hyunseong wasn’t sure of what to say. “You just look cute while you eat, like uncle Sunggyu!” She chirped and Sunggyu looked at her and pouted.

 

“Uncle Gyu is cute!” She remarked and Sunggyu gestured for her to kiss his cheek to appease his anger. The little girl agreed, planting a kiss on his cheek then sitting back on her chair, before kissing Hyunseong’s cheek which surprised the boy and made him blush like crazy. “Hyunseong is cute too.” She said then returned to her food.

 

“I am going to ship them.” Christine remarked and soon Jonghyun and Myungsoo shared a high-five with her.

 

----- 

a/n: I am being attacked by the fluff bunny! Ahem… would the three 89line rodents stop being so fluffy and irresistible?!?! Please?! Hahahahha