what to feel?

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/n: i've got nothing more to say XD

 

---

 

"Dinner!" Myungsoo called out and soon Sunggyu was leading the boy towards the dinner table. 

 

Myungsoo can't help the smile on his face as he watched the two settle themselves before the diner table then eagerly ate the food with so much gusto. He chuckled lightly before grabbing his chopsticks and eating at his own pace 

 

"Do you like it Hyunseong?" Myungsoo asked and the boy nodded happily, rice sticking on his cheeks. 

 

"We might need to double the monthly groceries then." Sunggyu remarked making Hyunseong stop eating and swallow with difficulty. Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu and then placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

 

"Don't take it seriously Hyunseong, Sunggyu hyung is just kidding." Myungsoo said and Hyunseong glanced at Sunggyu who was continuing eating without a care. Myungsoo cleared his throat and caught the elder's attention.

 

"I don't mind buying more food. You need to fatten up Simba." Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo smiled a bit.

 

"You gave him a pet name already!" Myungsoo chirped but Sunggyu remained nonchallant. "You do look like a lion!" Myungsoo excitedly remarked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

"You are getting too excited Nekko. eat up." Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded before returning to eating but not without a smile plastered on his face.

 

The dinner was uneventful after that, but delightful as Myungsoo doted on the two boys who definitely loved to be doted upon by the black kitten. They then decided to watch some TV before Hyunseong started yawning and Myungsoo tucked the boy to sleep.

 

Once back from Hyunseong's room, Myungsoo cuddled with the husband who was grinning from the affection his lover had been given to him.

 

"Are you happy Nekko?" Sungyu asked and Myungsoo nodded happily.

 

"I know that you are trying hyung and I can see that. I really want to make this work hyung." Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu nodded.

 

" anything to make you happy." He said which made Myungsoo cringe at the slight cheese.

 

"Stay away from Woohyun hyung!" He remarked, making Sunggyu laugh loudly.

 

When the laughter died down, Sunggyu's eyes turned serious and his voice was eminatng that same seriousness as well. "We should enroll him in a school." Sunggyu stated and Myungsoo agreed to that.

 

"I'll go and ask if Clinton and Meekhan's school can accept him." Myungsoo uttered making Sunggyu chuckle. "What?!?!" Myungsoo mocked whined.

 

"You sounded like an omma. Cute!" Sunggyu said, making Myungsoo pout cutely.

 

"I can't help it!" Myungsoo puffed his cheeks and then turned his back on Sunggyu.

 

"Come on Nekko, don't pout like that, you entice me." Sunggyu wrapped his arm around the lover and soon they were both grinning like mad men. 

 

Myungsoo led the elder towards their bedroom and as soon as the door shut, they were on each other, in heated kisses and lingering touches. They both wanted it, the warmth of each other and their overflowing love for each other; They both wanted the lust and passion, the greedy desire to claim and be claimed, and most importantly, the mutual desire to be one with each other.

 

Sunggyu pushed the younger and pinned him on the bed, hands now fiddling with the button of his shirt when the door clicked and they both stopped to watch the small figure rubbing his eyes while standing on the door. 

 

"Hyunseong?" Myungsoo called out and the boy looked at him through the darkness. "Anything wrong baby?" He asked and the word had stung Sunggyu's heart, he was jealous no doubt about it. He had Myungsoo where he wanted him and now this kid is slowly taking him away. He puffed his cheeks in annoyance as Myungsoo walked towards the boy.

 

"I had a nightmare." The five year old said and Myungsoo immediately hugged the boy and tried to calm him down.

 

"You want to sleep with us?" Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu pouted at that, he has his needs too. 

 

The boy nodded and soon Myungsoo led the boy towards the bed where Sunggyu was already going to have a tantrum. Myungsoo tucked the boy in the middle before he kissed Sunggyu's cheek. "I promise hyung, morning shower." That made Sunggyu smile a bit.

 

"You really promise?" Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

"I do." Sunggyu was content with that he then lied down and awkwardly stare at the boy then to Myungsoo who had his arm around Hyunseong.

 

Sunggyu then took Myungsoo's hand into his and interlaced their fingers before kissing his forehead. Myungsoo smiled at that endearing action from his partner. But before they could close their eyes, Hyunseong stirred and turned towards Sunggyu, burrying his face on the chest of the elder and finding security in it. Myungsoo's heart melt at that and even more when he saw the elder's lips curve into a small smile before closing his eyes and letting sleep settle in.

 

....

 

The two woke up extra early and Myungsoo fulfilled his promise at the shower took twice as long and twice as hot as the summer heat. Myungsoo was off to cook breakfadt while Sunggyu didn't know what to do with the boy. 

 

He watched the boy sleep soundly and felt a string being tugged in his heart. He knew he had developed a certain attachment for this kid the first time they met but would that be enough to welcome him completely?

 

He then went on to remember the way Hyunseong held onto him last night. He should be alarmed about it but he felt warm and giddy, much like when he hold Myungsoo so close to him. Hyunseong stirred from his position and slowly opened his eyes to Sunggyu in deep thought.

 

"Sunggyu nim?" Hyunseong called out and it pulled Sunggyu from his reverie. 

 

"You hungry?" He asked and Hyunseong nodded but yawned.

 

Sunggyu chuckled a bit and soon carried the boy towards the kitchen where Myungsoo was finishing the waffles. The sight of the two made his heart swell even more, he had pictured this a thousand times yet seeing it before him was still incredible.

 

"Sit hyung and eat your breakfast." Myungsoo said as he set the food in front of him and then took the boy from him and settled the boy on his lap. "Want me to feed you?" Myungsoo asked and Hyunseong nodded while he rubbed his eyes.

 

Myungsoo fed Hyunseong then eyed Sunggyu who was enjoying his breakfast as usual; food will forever calm the hamster.

 

"We'll take him in the office and have him enrolled in a school after the summer break." Sunggyu said and Myungsoo smiled and then peck the elder's lips, tasting the chocolate syrup on the elder's lips. 

 

"I think I'll enjoy mornings like this." Sunggyu remarked and soon returned his attention to the waffles.

 

 

.... 

 

A/N: and i was so close to writing the lols... nah ah.. imma keep it clean ^^

 

Whether or not Hyunseong gets adopted will be my discretion. So please bear with the story for now ^^