Shipping Babies

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

a/n: well hello~ I know not a lot of you remember this story but I am going to update this now because I’ll be going overseas for work and will be gone for 19 days~~ yepp I’ll go bye bye for a while

 

 

 

-----

 

Jinki arrived with his whole family  at tow and a big bunch of gifts for everyone, including Meekhan’s large blue box gift for Hyunseong. They were ushered in inside by Henry who took the box of chicken and some cans of beer while Jonghyun led the kids to the living room where the others were already playing. Meekhan instantly hugged Hyunseong and motioned for him to open her gift. Hyunseong thanked her and he was happy to find a blue back pack with a lion design. She then pointed to her Pink bag with chicken design and Hyunseong smiled wide, his eyes turned into slits.

 

“You look like uncle Gyu when you smile!” Meekhan chirped and Hyunseong broke into a laugh.

 

Jinki made his way towards the Henry and Sunggyu and sat himself on a chair while Jonghyun went to the kitchen to help the two cook food for a lot of people.

 

“So?” Jinki asked he settled himself and Sunggyu grinned at him, hinting that he has something up his sleeves. “I am not liking that grin Kim Sunggyu.” Jinki uttered and Henry laughed next to him.

 

Sunggyu then handed Jinki the notification letter and as Jinki read it, he was grinning like a mad man. “What dowry should you ask Jinki?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki laughed before handing the paper back to Sunggyu.

 

“A house and lot and a bank account.” Jinki said almost instantly.

 

“You demand a high dowry.” Henry commented before downing a can of beer.

 

“It’s not that I am materialistic but investing on a house right now is wise and values will only go up with time.” Jinki uttered.

“of course you always think practical jinki. Even if Hyunseong and Meekhan choose to stay as friends, the dowry will still be good for their prospect partners in the future.” SUnggyu uttered and Jinki raised his beer to his friend.

 

“ah, two businessman in the house. I better find a house for Clinton too.” Henry uttered and the two laughed.

 

“oh you better invest on more things than a house, Siwon hyung’s princess has a very expensive tag price.” Jinki uttered.

 

“And add in 3 cars to fit in their garage plus a lifetime membership to exclusive resorts.” Sunggyu said and Henry sighed.

 

“Why is it that expensive?” Henry sighed and the two laughed at him.

 

“You three are going to get drunk before the party!” Christine berated as she placed the platter of stir fried tofu on the table and called the kids to the kitchen for a snack.

 

The children munched on chicken and fries  as the ‘mothers’ continued to cook for the party. Jonghyun was giving Myungsoo a talk of the lifetime, how he excited he was for the younger since Hyunseong will officially be a Kim and they’ll have a complete family.

 

“You are being adopted Hyunseong?” Meekhan asked and Hyunseong nodded. “Really?” Meekhan asked and then hugged Hyunseong and kissed his cheek.

 

Hyunseong blushed while Clonton cringe at them.”Ewwwwwww!!!!!” Clinton remarked, making the three moms laugh heartily.

 

“Better prepare your heirloom ring,  Hyunseong may need it sooner than we think.” Jonghyun nudged Myungsoo who laughed.

 

“Gyu hyung proposed with a wrist watch, better to get hyung into ring shopping now.” Myungsoo replied.

 

“You two are so  engrossed on engagements when they are merely five year old!” Christine lectured the two boys.

 

“Aren’t you the same with Clinton? He’s been pretty into Sooyoung.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Well, I guess Sooyoung is a great kid to be a daughter in law.” Christine uttered.

 

“And you think Meekhan isn’t?” Jonghyun asked, a bit hurt.

 

“Oh please Jjong, Meekhan is for Hyunseong!” Christine replied and Jonghyun grinned.

 

Lunch time came and both Henry and Christine was at a dilemma, with three children of their own, three more from their friends and 6 adults, where would they fit everyone?

 

Good thing they had an open kitchen and dining room such that everyone settled in their seats and munched on hot rice and variety of entrées. Hyunseong and Meekhan sat together while Jonghyun fed the younger Changmin who was picky with his food. Jinki saw this and glared at Changmin. The son pouted and soon munched on the stir fried string beans and mushroom.

 

Clinton was seated next to the twins and was being the older brother-slash-dictator to the two kids who were being choosy in food as well. Henry patted Clinton’s head but reminded him to be a little loose; Sooyoung doesn’t want a dictator for a future partner.

 

After lunch, the merry making continued, with Christine baking small cakes and with the kids participating in the decorating. That wasn’t the best idea ever, but it kept the kids occupied while they finished cooking for the party later. The dads were pretty useless so they were tasked to just look over the kids and chug down beer as they see fit.

 

Jinki was really strict with his children but playful too, because when Changmin had a tantrum, Jinki just took the kid and played with him and  the kid dived into the butter cream and continued to decorate the cake.

 

“Hey Jinki, you are really a father material.” Henry whistled.

 

“Shut up Henry.” He shouted back.

 

“Sunggyu appa!” Hyunseong called out and Sunggyu approached him. The little boy then showed him the black and white cake with their names on it and Sunggyu was sure that he was tearing up. He hugged the boy and kissed the top of his head, when they heard a click. Myungsoo was there to capture the moment and he was grinning at the two.

 

“Not gonna include me?” Myungsoo asked and  Sunggyu opened his arm and the boy was running to them. Jinki took the camera and took a picture of them.

 

“This is selfish, the photogenic family has enough pictures!” Henry whined. “It’s my wife’s birthday!” He added.

 

“Stop whining, let’s have our picture taken then!” Christine uttered, grabbing her children and sitting them in the couch.

 

Myungsoo took their picture and then asked Jinki and Jonghyun to do the same. IT was a really happy Christmas but it only got better when the guests arrived for dinner, with Sooyoung shyly handing Clinton a gift. Siwon eye the boy who thanked the girl before rushing to get his gift for her. Sooyoung thanked him and opened the gift, smiling at the cute dress that Christine had chosen for her.

 

Sooyoung tried it on, with the help of the only female adult in the house, and stepped into the room like a princess. Clinton’s jaw dropped and Henry has to nudge his son, because he looked so much like him when he first saw Christine.

 

Siwon hugged the daughter, who reminded him so much of his love, and he was emotional seeing his baby so beautiful like her mom.

 

“Shall I prepare the dowry?” Henry asked and Siwon glared at him.

 

“it’ll take more than a dress to win me, but it my daughter is for Clinton to pursue, not you.” Siwon uttered and Henry nodded.

 

“Spoken like a true father.” Henry replied.

 

“Okay, what’s with all the shipping in here?” Heechul asked and the children ran to him and gave him kisses on the cheeks. “Watch the lips dearies, my prince would be super jealous.” Heechul uttered as he laughed. When everyone settled down and they were devouring the feast prepared, Heechul opened up a topic that surely perked up everyone in the table.

 

“I plan to get pregnant.” Heechul said.

 

“Surrogacy?” Myungsoo asked and Heechul shook his head.

 

“I am going to carry the baby.” Heechul smirked as the spoons were dropped and the mouths hanged open.

 

---

a/n: I told you that adoption is just the first phase… and did I put up the mpreg tag??????