First Snow

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

A/N: So many worried reaction guys~

 

 

----

 

Sunggyu had roe back to their house and made some hot cocoa for Myungsoo. Though it probably tasted bitter, Myungsoo was still grateful for the gesture and drank it to calm his nerves. Sunggyu sighed as he looked at Myungsoo and then took out his phone. He dialed Christine’s number and informed her of the dilemma that they were in. Christine understood, and soon mobilized a team to get information on the boy’s whereabouts.

 

An hour passed and Myungsoo couldn’t stand waiting anymore, he needed to find his son, by hook or by crook, he’ll get his son back. He took out his coat and went straight to the door. Sunggyu was quick to stop the husband and sighed.

 

“Let me go hyung! I need to find Hyunseong!” Myungsoo shouted and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“I know Myungsoo, I know. Let me come with you.” Sunggyu bargained and Myungsoo nodded.

 

They again drove around town, hearts pounding inside their chests and tears at bay. They were desperate to find the boy they’ve gone accustomed to, and loved like their own son. Hyunsoeng was someone special, and at first sight they felt their heartstrings connected; they can’t just let the boy go.

 

Just as they were going to turn to a curb, Myungsoo’s phone rang and the male hurriedly answered it.

 

“Hello? Yes this is Kim Myungsoo.” He answered politely. “Yes, okay sir, we’ll be there.” Myungsoo hanged up and turned to Sunggyu. “Seoul District Police station 5, now.” Myungsoo instructed and Sunggyu quickly reversed the car and drove away in speed that would probably earn him tickets. “They found him.” Myungsoo was tearful but his hopes were up the charts.

 

 

----

 

Hyunseong had decided, he must leave the comfort and warmth of the Kim’s and go back to his reality; of him being an orphan. He took his old bag and some of his clothes and wore his old sweater before grabbing his toys and walking out of the apartment and head off to the orphanage.

 

He stepped outside and cold wind greeted him. He shivered a little as he pulled the toys closer to his body and took a reluctant step out into the world. He was never acquainted with the foot traffic and directions, he always took the car with his foster parents. He walked up towards the busy streets and waited until the green light was on before he crossed the street. But then he was unsure on where to go. He just walked towards where his instincts told him and he ended up in a park. It was still early and there were a few people there but as the hours passed, he saw more and more people pass by and some of them were families. He fought the tears from falling and thought of other things to get his mind off of the warmth of his foster parents. But tears can’t be stopped and so it fell from his tiny eyes and he ended up sobbing hysterically.

 

This wasn’t left unnoticed and a police officer approached him. “Hey little guy, are you lost?” He asked and Hyunseong shook his tiny head.

 

“Can you take me to the orphanage?” He asked politely and the police officer frowned at that, how could a small kid like this one was left abandoned and in the middle of winter.

 

“I’ll take you to the station first and call your parents.” He informed the boy.

 

“I have no parents.” Hyunseong argued but the police officer was not going to take any chances.

 

At the station, Hyunseong was handed a mug of hot chocolate and a warm blanket. A lady police officer attended to him and talked to him a little bit.

 

“That’s Gyu-nim and Soo appa” Hyunseogn introduced his stuffed toys. “They gave them to me.” Hyunseong uttered.

 

“Are they your parents?” She asked and Hyunseong shook his head.

 

“Foster parents.” He said and the lady nodded.

 

“I will call them to get you okay?” She said and Hyunseong pleaded not to. “They are worried about you.” She explained.

 

  ---

 

 

“Hyunseong!” Myungsoo dashed towards the boy and enveloped him in a tight embrace, tears falling down his eyes as he felt relief wash over him. He showered the boy with hugs and kisses, something that shocked Hyunseong. “Baby, I was so worried!” Myungsoo uttered, sobbing even more.

 

Hyunseong apologized to Myungsoo who shook his head and continued to embrace and kiss him. Sunggyu coughed and instructed Myungsoo to take care of the paper works while he talked to Hyunseong. Myungsoo nodded and went out of the room. Hyunseong looked at the foster father nervously and immediately apologize.

 

“I am sorry for making you worry.” Hyunseong bowed but Sunggyu was unmoved.

 

“Do you know the effects of what you just did Hyunseong” Sunggyu asked and Hyunseong can feel the harsh tone in the elder’s voice.  “How could you decide on something like this?” Sunggyu continued and it made Hyunseong bit his lip in guilt and nervousness.

 

Sunggyu then knelt and lifted the boy’s chin to make him look in the eye. He then sighed and pulled the boy towards him and embraced him tightly. He ran his hand on the boy’s head as he spoke gently. “Why did you leave Hyunseong?” He asked and soon, the boy was crying. “I am not mad, just tell me why Hyunseong.” Sunggyu reassured the boy and Hyunseong hiccupped a bit and nodded.

 

“You don’t need me Sunggyu nim, you are going to adopt your own child.” Hyunseong explained and hearing it from the boy made Sunggyu’s heart clench tightly.

 

“You are like your Myungsoo appa.” Sunggyu chuckled a bit. “We wanted to adopt you.” Sunggyu explained.

 

“But why?” Hyusneong asked.

 

‘Why not?” Sunggyu asked back.

 

“I am not special.” Hyusneong muttered, not having confidence in what he possessed. 

 

“You don’t know how special you are.” Sunggyu uttered with a smile while he cupped Hyunseong’s cheeks. He then kissed his forehead and wiped the tears off of the boy’s face.

 

“I am?” Hyunseong asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“You are a reminder of Myungsoo. You remind me so so much of the man I dearly loved that I can’t even fathom why you aren’t our own child.” Sunggyu started. “The way you gnawed in to my life and just made me do things that I don’t do, that’s what Myungsoo did and you did it too. I wouldn’t call you Simba if I didn’t find you special.” Sunggyu smiled at him.

 

“Sunggyu-nim.” Hyusneong uttered but Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“Call me appa.” Sunggyu uttered and Hyusneong beamed him a smile.

 

“Sunggyu appa” Hyunseong uttered and Sunggyu smiled wide and hugged him.

 

“Why am I not included in this hug huh?” Myungsoo asked with a pout on his face.

 

“Myungsoo Appa!” Hyunseong called out and Myungsoo joined the two in a family hug, kissing both of them on their cheeks.

 

“Please don’t leave us Hyunseong, we love you.” Myungsoo reminded the boy.

 

“Why appa?” Hyunseong asked.

 

“Are you kidding me? Your eyes, your appetite, the way you cling to Sunggyu hyung, your adorable puppy crush…. Hyunseong, you remind me so much of the man I love.” Myungsoo uttered and kissed the boy’s nose.

 

“You sounded like Gyu appa.” Hyunseong giggled.

 

“Well, because you are our son.” Myungsoo uttered and then kissed Hyunseong again before kissing Sunggyu on the lips.

 

“Let’s all go home.” Sunggyu uttered as he picked up the boy while Myungsoo took the bag and toys.

 

They all thanked the police officers and then stepped out of the station. When they approached their car, they felt coldness on their cheeks and when they looked up, they saw the first snow fall. They all smiled seeing it but Sunggyu was most excited about it. He closed his eyes and muttered a silent prayer, thanking God for his family and for experiencing the first snow.

 

“Hey Nekko.” Sunggyu called out and the man in question looked at him. “I think we need to use your sweaters.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo broke out in a wide grin.

 

“Got you covered hyung.” Myungsoo grinned, getting the keys from Sunggyu’s pocket and then opened the car trunk.

 

He dropped Hyunseong’s bag and the toys before taking a paper bag and handing it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu laughed but took it, setting down Hyunseong before pulling a green and red sweater with an embroidered Simba on the front, and putting it on the boy. Sunggyu then took the larger one with the Hamster Gyu embroidered on the front while Myungsoo wore his Nekko sweater.

 

“We need to have a souvenir of this moment.” Myungsoo grinned and then pulled the two boys inside the car.

 

 

 

---

 

a/n: See I am not super evil.. I am a good author ^^