A business deal

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/n: happy new year!!! And since it is 2015... an update for all myunggyu shippers

 

....

 

Sunggyu was no doubt plotting something and that something was soon to be dropped like a bomb. They were scheduled to have dinner wirh Heechul and Hangeng and Myungsoo was cooking a whirlwind kf dishes as Sunggyu dressed Hyunseong in a classic button down, a red sweater and some casual pants. Hyunseong looked adorable, if Sunggyu was allowed to remark. He then led the boy out of the room but Hyunseong took the snow hamster and black kitten before going out of his room.

 

Sunggyu heard the bell rang on his way out of the room and attended to his guests, an hour earlier than expected. But he did not argue for it was Heechul, his cousin that he loved and hated at the same time. Heechul embraced the cousin and introduced his fiance, Sunggyu shook hands with the Chinese man. Heechul then caught the red sweater and a smile broke from his face and he dashed towards the kid. 

 

"Annyeon hasaeyo." Hyunseong bowed and greeted him.

 

"Hello to you too. What's your name?" Heechul asked with a cute smile.

 

"I'm Hyunseong sir." Hyunseong said meekly and Heechul grinned at him and patted his head.

 

"I'm Heechul imo, can you call me that?" Heechul said and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"Nae Heechul imo." Hyunseong said and Heechul grinned.

 

"I lile you already." Heechul grinned. "So where is my kitten?" Heechul asked and Myungsoo peeked from the kitchen.

 

"I'm here hyung." Myungsoo said and Sunggyu puffed his cheeks.

 

"He is my Nekko, you can't claim him like that." Sunggyu sashayed and Heechul laughed.

 

"Teasing." Heechul said and then turned to Hangeng. "And your soon to be cousin in law, my Prince Hangeng." Heechul introduced his Chinese fiance and Sunggyu shook hands with him.

 

"I have a business proposal to talk to you, an appointment would be lovely." Hangeng said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"Monday would be fine. Shall we have dinner now?" Sunggyu gestured and the guests nodded.

 

 

Myungsoo outdid himself with the feast and Heechul gladly enjoyed the food. Hangeng gladly ate and soon was found the Korean dishes delightful, praising Myungsoo for his cooking skills.

 

"I honestly liked your cooking Myungsoo-ssi." Hangeng said and Myungsok blushed a bit and thanked him.

 

"You are not allowed to blush like that Nekko." Sunggyu warned his husband who glared at him.

 

"Can't I receive a compliment from your soon to be cousin-in-law?" Myungsoo asked  and Sunggyu puffed his cheeks. Myungsoo then kissed his cheeks and muttered his love for the hamster husband and Sunggyu smiled wide at his husband.

 

"I love you too." Sunggyu said happily and the other three was gaping at them.

 

"Do they do this often Hyunseong?" Heechul asked and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"They are like kids and they are cute." Hyunseong said and Heechul smiled at that.

 

"Yeah just like you." Heechul said and then turned to Hangeng. "I want a kid as cute as him." He said and Hangeng nodded. 

 

"That can be arranged." Hangeng grinned and they continued eating their dinner.

 

Monday rolled by and Hangeng came to have his business meeting with Sunggyu. The proposal was simple, he wanted Myungsoo to direct a photoshoot for his new business venture,  Korean stars will be endorsing his and Heechul's fashion line in China. The growing presence of Kpop in the Chinese market was too much to ignore and that alone was something worth investing on.

 

"In all honesty, the proposal is quite feasible, do you have an artist in mind?" Sunggyu asked and Hangeng nodded. 

 

"Siwon is a good friend of ours, I had drafted a contract with him and had even recommended Minho to model with him. I've seen them both and I have to say, they are a bunch of good looking lads." Hangeng said and Sunggyu nodded. "And they said that Myungsoo would be quite a great addition to the collection, and I must say, your husbamd's charm speaks tenfold." Hangeng said and Sunggyu beamed with pride.

 

"So you are telling me that this project, you want the three of them to be the model and be the photographer at the same time?" Sunggyu clarified and Hangeng nodded.

 

"Well four to be exact, Henry's going to model for us as well; Heechul has taken a liking towards him and Donghae as well." Hangeng said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"And for girls?" Sunggyu asked and Hangeng grinned at him.

 

"Oh Dara and Victoria." He replied and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"Wise choice, is this for the winter collection?" Sunggyu aked and Hangeng shook his head.

 

"Spring and Summer next year." Hangeng replied and a grin appeared of Sunggyu's face.

 

"Oh very well, let's settle the concept, dates and everything else, I am glad to be your partner in this venture." Su ggyu said and they shook hands to verbally seal the deal.

 

 

"Hey Myungsoo, let's go to the beach." Sunggyu blurted out during dinner and Myungsoo became hyper.

 

"I would love to hyung, even if it ist is a little cold, i would love to make sand castles!" Myungsoo said and Sunggyu shook his head.

 

"We are going to Amanpulo!" Sunggyu remarked and Myungsoo's jaw dropped.

 

"You've got to be kidding me." Myungsoo was wide eyed but Sunggyu just grinned the  returned to his food.

 

"I'll take care of Hyunseong's passport " Sunggyu uttered and soon Myungk was bouncing like a rabbit and he sat on Sunggyu's lap and kissed the elder's face repeatedly.

 

"I love you!" Myungsoo exclaimed and Sunggyu chuckled.

 

"I love you too." Sunggyu replied.

 

'Come here Hyunseong." Myungsoo said and the boy hurriedly went to him and Myungsoo carried him and placed him on his lap.

 

"You are getting heavy!" Sunggyu protested but he wrapped both arms around the two and chuckled.

 

"We are going to have a grand vacation Hyunseong!!! It feels like our second honeymoon hyung!" Myungsoo exclaimed and Hyunseong was lost for words.

 

"You'll have fun Hyunseong, trust me." Sunggyu said and kissed the boy's forehead. 

 

Hyunseong then leaned in and wrapped his arm around Sunggyu's neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Sunggyu-nim." He uttered and snuggled on Sunggyu.

 

"This is too cheesy." Sunggyu remarked but he enjoyed it none the less.

 

...

 

By friday, Hyunseong found himself inside an office of the Department of Foreign affairs for his passport application. There seemed to be some sort of problem with his application since he was not a legally adopted by Sunggyu kt Myungsoo and this they were not legal guardians of the kid. That was quickly resolved though when the orphanage director gave her authorization as Hyunseong's legal guardian.

 

"Okay Hyunseong, they will take your picture." Sunggyu said and he let the kid sit on the chair and waited on the side. Hyunseong doesn't lime pictures and he was unwilling so Sunggyu was forced to use his ace. "Come on, Meekhan will be joining us, and without your passpoet, you won't be able to come." Sunggyu said and that forced Hyunseong to take the picture for his passport.

 

"It will take a few weeks sir." The staff said and Sunggyu nodded before thanking him. 

 

"Good job, now what shall we have for dinner?" Sunggyu asked and Hyinseong pointed to a pizza place. "Pizza it is." Sunggyu grinned and soon, he was dragging the boy towards the store and buying take out for his family.

 

"Don't cook Nekko, It's pizza night." Sunggyu called to inform his husband.

 

...

 

A/N: hahah now you have a clue with the revenge.

 

PS sorry for the typos as I am using my phone to type this ^^