Amanpulo trip part 1

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

a/n: I have been busy at work and there have been a few orders from my coworkers to bake a cake so .. yeah I was busy with life plus Jonghyun took over my mind and was stuck with Jongyu.. anyway~ here is the long awaited update~

 

---

 

Myungsoo was already packing Hyunseong’s suitcase as Sunggyu finalized the trip details. It was a beautiful place, a picturesque paradise and Myungsoo just couldn’t wait for them to fly over there in the next 2 weeks.  But Sunggyu has other plans for his revenge, and he’ll drop the bomb soon.

 

Which was a week before their trip to Amanpulo.

 

Hangeng and Heechul went to Sunggyu’s office and the photographers were called in for the briefing of the new project. Myungsoo paled, pouted then upon seeing Sunggyu grin, he stomped towards the husband and pulled him out of the office to have a talk.

 

“You planned this right?” Myungsoo asked, cheeks puffed and brows furrowed.

 

“What if I did?” Sunggyu asked back and Myungsoo whined at him.

 

“Hyung! How could you!” Myungsoo was on the verge of crying.”

 

“You wanted me to bond with Hyunseong, I’m giving it to you. You started it!” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo just couldn’t believe this man he married.

 

“You!” He stomped away but Sunggyu caught his wrist.

 

“I love you.” Sunggyu pulled him into a kiss  and Myungsoo just melted into the trickery of his husband.

 

“I can’t… aish you should thank God I love you too.” Myungsoo laughed and pulled the husband back inside the conference room for the briefing.

 

“I presume you too had a talk.” Heechul was smirking.

 

“Yeah hyung, he agrees.” Sunggyu replied as he took his seat and they continued the briefing.

 

Myungsoo wanted to hate Sunggyu but he knew he deserve some payback and besides, at least he could see the two interact.

 

They were inside the plane, business class because Sunggyu doesn’t like being cramped and they were on business, and Hyunseong was fidgeting on his seat next to Meekhan who was excited for the trip. Jinki was worried for his princess while Jonghyun was attending to Changmin who wouldn’t detach himself from the father.

 

The ride took 3 hours, and the group had fallen asleep for a while before they landed to Clark International Airport where a private plane awaited them. The plane was smaller than the passenger plane but it was still cozy. The first batch took Sunggyu and Jinki’s family, seeing Meekhan latched onto Hyunseong and wouldn’t let go. Henry’s family and Heechul were second while the others came after. The place was breathtaking, Amanpulo boasted of a great aerial view and a picturesque view of the sea. The structures were cozy and it was a haven, far from the bustling city and one with mother nature.

 

The kids were excited, the weather was great, and it was something Korea lacked because the country has far extremes to be comfortable unlike the tropical region. Sunggyu settled inside their room and pulled Hyunseong to change into some beach appropriate attire before he let the toddler go and meet Meekhan who was in a pink summer dress and her hair was being gently blown by the seaside breeze.

 

“I can’t believe I can’t make sand castles with Hyunseong.” Myungsoo pouted and Sunggyu just laughed at him.

 

“You wanted this so stick with it. And aren’t you glad your husband is being playful?” Sunggyu teased as he wrapped his arms around Myungsoo and kissed his cheek.

 

“aish hyung!” Myungsoo giggled and they shared a long kiss before they went out to start the photoshoot.

 

Myungsoo was led to the artists’ station for his hair and makeup while Sunggyu went up to Jinki and the kids, apparently Jonghyun was also pulled by Heechul because one of his models wasn’t available for the photoshoot.

 

“Hey Jinki, how’s the kids?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki smiled at him.

 

“They are good, Changmin’s been enjoying the sand.” Jinki smiled at the giggling toddler rolling on the sand.

 

“Christine?” He asked and Jinki pointed to the girl playing with the older kids in the water.

 

“She’s still plays water like a kid does.” Jinki remarked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Hey Jinki, if I adopt Hyunseong, would you let him marry Meekhan?” Sunggyu dared to ask and Jinki laughed out loud.

 

“Why would you ask me that?  Is his marriage to Meekhan the deciding factor for your adoption?” Jinki asked back and Sunggyu shook his head.

 

“It’s … I can’t really put it in words.” Sunggyu uttered and then looked at the setting sun; it was almost 4 in the afternoon.

 

“You two are boring!” Christine uttered as she pulled the two towards the water, with Changmin running after his father.

 

The two was caught off guard but when the water soaked their clothes and the kids were giggling and started splashing water on them, they joined in the fun. Myungsoo took a peek at what his boys were doing and smiled as he took a camera and took shots of the happy kids and kids at heart. Jonghyun and Henry did the same, taking pictures of their spouses and kids, with smiles on their faces and a contented heart.  Heechul called their attention and they resumed the photoshoot, nudging Minho to tell him a reward prepared for him if the photo shoot went well.

 

The two groups had fun on their own, the photographers--models were very professional and the work atmosphere was light and fun. They teased each other and goofed around but when the lights flashed, they exude professionalism and craftsmanship on the field. The kids and their parents were rolling on sand and building sand castles, dipping into the water while laughter was carried by the sea breeze.

 

But the fun abd laughter halted when they heard Meekhan scream loudly, a deafening and frightening scream that everyone held their breath. Sunggyu looked at the sight and his legs just ran fast and he swam towards Hyunseong who was flailing his hands as he found himself in deep waters.

 

Hyunseong was drowning and Sunggyu needed to save him. Jinki ran to his daughter and scooped her up, embracing the shivering child and assured her that it will be okay. “It’s my fault appa! It’s my fault.” Meekhan was crying loudly, she had endangered Hyunseong’s life.

 

Sunggyu had one thing on his mind and that is to save his son. Sunggyu couldn’t let the poor boy die, it’s like pulling out his heart and shredding it to bits and pieces. He swam towards the boy and with adrenaline pulsating inside him, he pulled the boy to safety.

 

“Are you okay? Hyunseong? Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked the child who was coughing and shaking but nodded at the questioned imposed to him.

 

Myungsoo immediately ran towards them with a towel, wrapping both of them in warmth before he led them towards their room to take a shower and change for dinner.

 

Sunggyu took Hyunseong for a bath and let him change into some causal polo and shorts before he asked Jinki to look after him. Jinki nodded and assured him that he’ll keep an eye on the boy while Meekhan cried and apologized to Hyunseong. Hyunseong dared to take the girl’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and smiled at her.

 

Sunggyu was stressing out; he got a shock but was relieved that Hyunseong was safe. Myungsoo pulled him inside the shower and peppered him with kisses as the cold water poured on them “I could’ve lost him.” Sunggyu let out his tears, it was the same feeling when he lost Myungsoo before, and his heart just couldn’t take it.

 

Myungsoo pulled him into a kiss, slowly moving his lips to make Sunggyu move with him. Sunggyu complied, tasting Myungsoo felt surreal; it reassured his heart that his nekko was with him. “You did well hyung.” Myungsoo whispered breathlessly and Sunggyu on Myungsoo’s neck, soft and feather-like, knowing that he’ll have to be careful not to taint the younger’s skin for his photo shoot.

 

Myungsoo allowed Sunggyu to enter him, knowing fully that Sunggyu wanted assurance; a concrete proof of what he had right now is not a dream to fade. Myungsoo moaned, loving Sunggyu’s gentleness with a hint of force that drove him quite insane and breathless. Sunggyu loved everything about Myungsoo, and his way to assure him of the better things to come, and just how they fit together in any position that they do.

 

“I could’ve lost him Myungsoo.” Sunggyu cried as he inside his spouse and Myungsoo moaned in pleasure.

 

“You saved him, I love you hyung.” Myungsoo replied, and even the water couldn’t quench the heat that was inside them.

 

The shower ended but not without the consequences of it, primarily them being tired and Myungsoo can’t properly sit at the moment. But that was all worth it because who wouldn’t want to make love in Amanpulo.

 

The two stepped out of the bedroom in time for dinner and Hyunseong immediately met them and apologized for being stupid and rash. Meekhan also apologized because her hair ribbon fell into the sea and Hyunseong tried to retrieve it.

 

Sunggyu sighed and gave each kid a pat on the head and smiled at them, he could forgive them, and at least they were both alive.

 

 Hyunseong pulled him on his lap as they waited for dinner to be served, his arms protective of the boy as Myungsoo stared at them dreamily. He knew Sunggyu had grown fond of the foster child and it only takes a few more moments for Sunggyu to take the next big step.

 

Dinner was an array of fresh seafood and scrumptious local delicacies. Hyunseong still sat on Sunggyu’s lap as Myungsoo alternately fed the boys; Hyunseong tried a few times to feed Sunggyu who was more than happy to eat good food. He was smiling and for a short while, he forgot the terrifying event at the beach.

 

Everyone was happy, it was both work and vacation, and all of them were tired after everything that happened on their first day.

 

Hyungseong slept in the middle of Sunggyu and Myungsoo, clutching Sunggyu’s shirt tightly while he buried his face on Sunggyu’s cotton shirt. Myungsoo took Sunggyu’s hand and interlaced their fingers, while they gaze into each other’s eyes. Myungsoo smiled at him and Sunggyu just felt his heart beat fast; after all these years, he still can’t help but fall in love with him.

 

“Myungsoo.” Sunggyu called out softly.

 

“Yes hyung?” Myungsoo replied.

 

“I think I could live with this.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo can’t help but smile at the elder’s words.

 

“I am happy that you are thinking about it hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and gave him a kiss. “At least it’s an option you are considering.”  He added.

 

“I just need more time Myungsoo.” He said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“I am not in a hurry hyung.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu leaned in to kiss the younger.

 

“I love you.” Sunggyu remarked and Myungsoo smiled and professed his love for the older as well.

 

Hyunseong stirred in his sleep, his face contorting as if he was having a nightmare. Sunggyu kissed the toddler’s forehead and Hyunseong relaxed and snuggled more into Sunggyu as Myungsoo chuckled.

 

“It seemed that Simba has grown attached to his hamster father.” Myungsoo remarked and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

“I kind of liked the sound of that.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo raised a brow. “of being a father.” Sunggyu clarified and Myungsoo chuckled.

 

“He fits right in hyung.” He said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“I am getting the hang of it Myungsoo.” Sunggyu yawned and then closed his tired eyes.

 

‘I’m glad that you do.” Myungsoo replied and then closed his eyes as well.

 

-----

 

a/N: So I tried adding more interaction between Gyu, Myung and Hyunseong. And well I added the jongyu tag in here right? So expect to have Jongyu moments soon~~ when? I can’t tell exactly but it will appear ^^