pet names

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

A/N: Hello every one! Yeah it took too long for this update but here I am giving you fluff because its almost Christmas!

 

--- 

 

Sunggyu was drinking his coffee one morning when Hyunseong sat next to him and gave him puppy eyes. Sunggyu ruffled the boys hair and Hyunseong sighed and then pursed his lips.

 

"What is it Simba?" Sunggyu asked and Hyunseong handed pointed to the calendar. "I don't get it." Sunggyu shook his shoulders.

 

"Oh, Hyunseong, is it that day already?"  Myungsoo asked as he placed a plate in front of the boy and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"Don't worry about it, would you like a themed party?" Myungsoo asked and Hyunseong shook his head.

 

"I just want to invite Meekhan and Clinton hyung and everyone close to Myungsoo appa and Sunggyu appa." Hyunseong replied before biting on his sausage.

 

"okay, let me take care of it." Myungsoo beamed a smile then took a seat next to Sunggyu who was confused.

 

"I still don't get it." Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo laughed.

 

"his birthday is on June 9 hyung." Myungsoo explained Sunggyu slammed his hand on the table jolting the two boys in surprise.

 

"You've got to be kidding me! We need a party! Call Christine immediately!" Sunggyu shouted and Myungsoo laughed.

 

"Hyung, relax, I'll take care of it." Myungsoo uttered and then kissed Sunggyus cheek.

 

“you are hopeless nekko." Sunggyu grinned as he took another sip of his coffee.

 

"Appa." Hyunseong uttered and the two looked at him. "Why are you nekko again?" He asked and Myungsoo chuckled.

 

"I remind hyung of a cat." Myungsoo explained. 

 

"Oh, I thought it was because he owns you." Hyunseong wondered out loud.

 

"We don't own a person Hyunseong." Sunggyu uttered.

 

"Hmmm yeah, but doesn't 'neko haja') claims ownership over someone?" Hyunsong asked. "We learned from  Bora-songsaengnim that it means possession." Hyunseong uttered and the two was dumbfounded.

 

"We haven't even thought about that phrase, I just thought that it was a cat in Japanese." Myungsoo shrugged.

 

Then they heard hyunseong laugh and they too laughed along because really, Sunggyu has been calling Myungsoo his without even knowing it.

 

"It's your first birthday as Kim Hyunseong so we will make it as grand as possible!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

 

"But appa, I want a simple one." Hyunseong muttered.

 

"Your grandparents won't like simple you know." Sunggyu uttered and Hyunseong sighed.

 

"We'll have Meekhan sit next to you is that okay baby?" Mungsoo asked and at the mension of the girl's name, Hyunseong beamed a happy smile. Its settled then. Myungsoo said and they continued to eat breakfast.

 

 

--- 

 

"Jinki hyung!" Jonghyun called out to the husband who was carrying Changmin.

 

"yeah?" He answered.

 

"Food's ready!" Jonghyun shouted again and Meekhan ran to the kitchen table.

 

"Appa! Why are you even calling Jinki appa hyung and not yeobo?" Meekhan asked and Jonghyun was surprised to hear his daughter ask such question.

 

"Why would it matter Meekhan?" Jinki asked, finally sitting on a chair after placing Changmin on his high chair.

 

"Because it feels like you two aren't married." Meekhan puffed her cheeks.

 

"Well, I love calling Jinki, hyung and not yeobo because it reminds me of the time that we were young." Jonghyun explained while Changmin repeated his words "Young!!!!" the boy muttered and the three smiled at him.

 

"Oh the good old days when we were so in love like idiots." Jinki added.

 

"Aren't you in love right now?" Meekhan asked and her fathers gaped at her.

 

"We love each other! Why would you even say that!" Jonghyun retorted.

 

"What Jjong is trying to say is that by calling me hyung, it makes him reminisce the days when we were still dating. And it is a constant reminder that I am his and only his." Jinki explained and Meekhan nodded.

 

"Oh, its like Sunggyu appa calling Myungsoo appa Nekko and Myungsoo appa calling Gyu appa Hyung?" Meekhan asked and the two nodded.

 

"hey wait a minute, Gyu appa?"  jinki asked and Meekhan sighed.

 

"He is Hyunseong's father, my future husband." Meekhan sashayed and Jinki gaped at her words.

 

"Listen here young lady, you are too young to think of future husbands!" Jinki raised his voice.

 

"Appa please, if you can love a guy can't I love at an early age?" Meekhan asked and the two were beyond speechless, at anearly age their princess is talking about logic way beyond her years.

 

“Listen Princess, you can marry whomever you want but it is a little too early to call it final." Jonghyun told her and she nodded.

 

"sorry appa." She uttered then walked towards Jinki and sat on his lap. "I will still be your princess no matter what." Meekhan uttered and Jinki kissed her cheek. 

 

"Of course you are sweetheart." He uttered and they all enjoyed breakfast.

 

--- 

 

"A birthday party?" Christine asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"It's Hyunseong's first birthday as a Kim, I want it grand." Sunggyu pointed out to his secretary.

 

"okay, how many people are you inviting?" Christine asked.

 

"Hyunseong wanted to invite Meekhan and Clinton. And their families if course. We need to invite my parents and my brothers as well as Myungsoos parents. Sooyoung and Siwon would need to come too along with Yesung hyung and the music group. Cant forget Minho and Taemin. Of Heechul hyung, send him invites as well. Zhou mi and Key"  Sunggyu blabbered.

 

"You basically wanted to invite all of our employees?" Christine stopped his tirade and Sunggyu glared at her.

 

"Invite his teachers as well, oh Sungjae too." He uttered and Christine nodded.

 

"Well where do you want this to take place because I have to find a large place to accommodate your guest list." She asked politely.

 

"Namsan tower Grill 5 revolving restaurant" Sunggyu uttered and Christine smiled at him.

 

"Well, I better talk to your best friend and soon to be brother-in-law. "Christine smirked and Sunggyu laughed.

 

"Ask him for family discount then." He uttered and Christine nodded before leaving the room.

 

Sunggyu sighed and looked at the calendar, its less than 3 weeks before the birthday of his son and he has a lot to prepare for the scale that he wanted to do. He sighed and then took out his phone, dialling someone to ask for help.

 

"neh?" The line picked up.

 

"Make me a prince costume will yah?" Sunggyu spoke and he heard laughter from the other line.

 

"For you hyung?" He asked.

 

"No, for Hyunseong! Kibum, its Hyunseong's birthday in less than a month so can you?" Sunggyu asked and Kibum laughed. 

 

"Sure, not a big deal, would you want your daughter-in-law wear a princess ball gown to match Hyunseongs outfit?" Kibum asked and Sunggyu gagged at him.

 

"I wouldn't mind if you do that, but I am not facing Jinki's wrath you hear me!" Sungyu uttered and Kibum laughed some more before promising to take responsibility and then ending the phone call.

 

This will be one hell of a welcome party for his Simba.

 

---- 

 

a/n: Hyunseong's birthday sooooooonnnnnn ^^

 

Cr. To ninive who posted a comment on the mother series forced regarding 'neko haja' so i just had to include it here ^^