More People on the Island

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

a/n: I apologize for not updating much, I was really busy and my job is really taking a toll on me. I have a lot of things to do (and until sunday, I work if needed) so please be patient with me as I slowly write updates for this series.

 

 

----   

 

The kids were jumping up and down as they met the new team but not was happiest compared to Minho who was dearly happy to have Taemin join him in the beautiful Island. Heechul grinned seeing Minho all gooey and lovey dovey with the upcoming 'ACE' idol, nudging Myungsoo who was grinning at Heechul. 

 

But the fun didn't stop there because a little girl peeked from the plane and waved as she saw her father, she ran to Siwon who gladly wrapped his arms around the daughter and spun her around while she laughed heartily. 

 

“Ah My precious Sooyoung!” He kissed her cheek and the girl giggled.

 

“Appa!” She hugged him tenderly.

 

Henry and Christine was smiling at the two, knowing how Siwon truly loved the daughter who reminded him so much of her mother. It was sad that she had passed away during childbirth but Siwon loved her way too much to even think of marrying another; but he wasn't closing any doors soon. Henry glanced a his eldest son, Clinto was blushing and hiding behind him. He chuckled as he took his son's hand and led him towards the father and daughter. 

 

Sooyoung chirped as she greeted Clinton but the boy was too shocked to even move a muscle. Henry gave Siwon a knowing look and the model shook his head and wrapped his arms protectively around the daughter.

 

“Come on, give my son a chance!” Henry mocked whined then laughed as Siwon sighed and nodded.

 

“You better teach him how to court first.” Siwon chimed in and the two just laughed and walked towards the club house for some breakfast.

 

It was all grand and party like, the day was bustling with life. The kids were dressed in clothes that were not only beautiful but quite comfortable as well. Hyunseong wasn't confident  though when he first photoshoot was called but Meekhan took his hand and flashed him a smile, and the photographers-slash-fathers captured it well in film. 

 

The shoot continued until lunch when another plane landed and the fabulous set of twins came and joined them in the vacation. Sungyeo and Sungjong arrived with their partners Woohyun and Howon, and Howon's twin brother Hoya came with Dongwoo. Hyunseong was introduced to his uncles and the twins doted on him; Woohyun ruffled his hair and told him that he would be his uncle soon.

 

“How dare you tell him lies!” Sungyeol pointed a finger at Woohyun who shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Finish your residency and I'll promise you a wedding better than your brother's” Woohyun said non-challantly and Sungyeol broke into a happy smile.

 

Sunggyu and Hyunseong doesn't like chaos in particular, and the island was far from peaceful now that almost everyone was there; but Myungsoo just wrapped the two in embrace and kissed both cheeks before he led them towards their room and took out a DVD of Frozen, a movie they couldn't seem to let go off.

 

The shoot continued in the afternoon, the cameras captured the majestic sunset as they played in the sand. Hyunseong stayed far away from the water which made Sunggyu sigh so he took the boy's hand and led him in the water. Hyunseong tensed up but Sunggyu assured him that he was safe with him and he won't let go. Hyunseong held on to the older's neck and took a deep breath as Sunggyu went farther and lowered him into the water. Sunggyu flashed him a smile and soon Hyunseong relaxed and played water with his father. 

 

Myungsoo swelled with joy as he watched the two, this maybe his punishment but he was enjoying it at the very least. He captured their moments and he was sure that it only takes a few more moments and a leap of faith and courage to make Sunggyu agree to adoption.

 

“Hyunseong is perfect for the two of you.” Woohyun uttered as he handed Myunsoo a glass of cocktail.

 

“Why do you think so hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Woohyun grinned before he took a long sip of his cocktail.

 

“I see resemblance.” Woohyun shrugged his shoulders and faced the father and son. “Before you came into Sunggyu's life, he was a black hole, but you brought out the light and made him shine.” Woohyun pointed out. “And Hyunseong, he just intensified the luster Sunggyu never knew he had.” Woohyun finished, making Myungsoo smile.

 

“I'm glad that you think that way hyung.” Myungsoo replied.

 

“Are you going to adopt him?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo sighed.

 

“It all rest on Sunggyu hyung's hands.” He said and Woohyun nodded.

 

“It won't take long Myung, just trust me on this.” Woohyun winked and Myungsoo laughed loudly.

 

“You better plan your wedding soon hyung. I can do your pre-nup pictures and give you discount.” Myungsoo bargained.

 

“Why don't you do it for free and I;ll help you get pregnant.” Woohyun bargained back annd that intrigued Myungsoo.

 

“you're not bluffing?” Myungsoo was surely interested. 

 

“Why would I?” Woohyun smirked and Myungsoo puffed his cheeks and offered a hand.

 

“Well it will be a deal hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Woohyun gladly shook it.

 

“Oh, I bet Sunggyu treats you well, judging by how red your skin is.” Woohyun remarked and Myungsoo blushed.

 

“Oh he does, I try not to sound too lewd because Hyunseong might wake up.” Myungsoo said back which made Woohyun laugh out loud.

 

“Good one!” Woohyun remarked.

 

“Appa!” Hyunseong soon ran up to them and wrapped his wet arms around his father's legs and then beamed a smile at Woohyun. 

“Hey, let's get you warm and dry.” Myungsoo led the boy towards their room to wash him while Sunggyu approached Woohyun.

 

“You are turning into a father Gyu.” Woohyun remarked and under normal cirmcumstances, he could've stranggled the friend but the doctor has a point.

 

“Really? You think so?” Sunggyu asked and Woohyun nodded.

 

“It's not easy, I know, but looking at you taking care of Hyunseong, it seemed that the kid had released your paternal instincts.” Woohyun explained and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“You and your psychology thing.” Sunggyu uttered and they both laughed as they watched the sun set in Amanpulo.

 

That night, while Hyunseong slept soundly, Sunggyu had brought Myungsoo down to the beach and they lay on the sand as they watched the moon glow above them. They interlaced their fingers and Myungsoo sighed feeling the warmth Sunggyu was providing. 

 

“Myungsoo, I think I am almost there, I hope you'll be patient with me.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo just smiled at him and then joined their lips together.

 

“I love you hyung.” He uttered and Sunggyu smiled back before kissing the man next to him.

 

“Make love to me hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu couldn't afford to say no to his husband, and it was a kink he wanted to try anyway.

 

And with the moon illuminating their steamy bodies, and the sand rubbing on their skin, they made  love with each other and savoured each other just like the first time they did it.

 

And the night ended with I love you's while they skinny dipped on the beach before going back and joining the little cub on the bed, who instantly latched onto Sunggyu.

 

A/n: I know that it was short but hey, at least you get some action. And I added little moments in there~ 

 

see you soon!