Birthday parties and planned pregnancies

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

a/n: oh my god it’s been too long, I deeply apologize.. I had tons to do and I almost forgotten to write about this one.. anyway, let’s all move on from the chaos of Hyunseong’s adoption to a more complex idea of pregnancy..

 

 

-----

 

It was a busy day, June 9th is a very special day for Sunggyu and he just wanted it to be perfect. He was on the venue five hours early to check up on the preparations, the teddy bear museum was being prepped for the tour of the kids and each and every one of the kids will take home a lion cub on the way out; yes it’s not a teddy bear but Hyunseong is Simba so everyone can just it up, including the management because Director Nam instructed them to follow the whims of his future son-in-law (Sungyeol gave him the doe eyes if you are asking)

 

The platform where Sunggyu and Myungsoo held their wedding was also being prepped for the birthday program and Sunggyu was really glad that his colleagues, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun, can sing something for the party. Hoya and Howon were also present, and with Taemin dragging along his cousin and brother, they had the dance part covered as well. He was nervous, maybe a bit more compared to when he planned his surprise wedding with Myungsoo, but this did not unfazed him to the task at hand, he wanted it to be perfect.

 

At half past two, Myungsoo arrived with Hyunseong and Sunggyu was smiling as he looked at his son wearing the prince costume Key had designed and tailored for him. Myungsoo was already wearing a similar costume and was holding a suit bag that contained Sunggyu’s own king outfit. Sunggyu kissed Myungsoo’s cheek and then took the suit to change while Myungsoo led Hyunseong to a room to stay before they start the party.

 

The guests started arriving at 3:00 pm and all hands on deck as Sunggyu and his staff (Christine, Henry, Jinki and Jonghyun) led them to the teddy bear museum for a quick tour and a lion cub plushie for each kid before being led to the platform for the program. By 4:30 pm, they all started the party with Myungsoo and Sunggyu introducing their son for the first time. Hyunseong was greeted with cheers and applauses that it made him smile wide while blushing. Sunggyu gave his speech and kept it at minimum to have the kids enjoy the program. Henry was the MC and he did a fabulous job, Sunggyu reminded himself to thank everyone who worked with him afterwards and maybe treat them to beer; When the program was over, they all went to Grill 5 for dinner and were served the finest meal that was suited for both the children and the parents and Hyunseong couldn’t be any happier.

 

“It’s time to blow the cake, say your wish Hyunseong!” Myungsoo announced just as the waiters brought out a three tiered cake with Big Hero 6 gumpaste figures surrounding it; Hyunseong was delighted to see his cake.

 

Hyunseong then closed his eyes and then smiled at his parents before saying his wish. “I wish for siblings!” He chirped and then blew out the candle.

 

There were cheers for Hyunseong and cat calls for the parents who blushed as they kissed their son’s cheek.

 

“Really?” Myungsoo asked and Hyunseong nodded.

 

“I want to be like Clinton hyung, he is a good brother to Whitney and Harry!” Hyunseong said and Myungsoo smiled and embraced him.

 

“Can we spend more time with you first?” Sunggyu asked and Hyunseong nodded.

 

“Sure appa, but we should add a few more cubs or maybe chipmunks to the family.” Hyunseong joked and made his parents laugh.

 

The kids were now playing with the restaurant staffs just as the adults gathered for a few drinks of wine and cocktails.

 

“We already found a donor; we will have our meeting by next week.” Jonghyun informed them and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“Was it difficult?” Myungsoo asked and Jinki shook his head.

 

“Nah, we did it twice already but Jonghyun was very picky, he wanted the kids to be taller than him.” Jinki said and earned a whack from his husband.

 

“I wanted a cute donor who will have some resemblance to Jinki hyung.” Jonghyun confessed.

 

“I see that it is logical.” Sunggyu shrugged.

 

“What about you two? Jinki asked.

 

“We would want to wait for a couple of months; I would really like to spend more time with Hyunseong.” Sunggyu confessed and Myungsoo rested his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder.

 

“But we can start searching for donors right? We could just go with the process when we are all ready for the big step.” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Wait a bit more and we’ll go see what are options are for it.” Sunggyu patted the boy’s hair and Myungsoo almost purred.

 

“Oh my eyes.” Woohyun rolled his eyes and earned a glare from Sunggyu. “Please don’t kill me, your brother will end up a widower sooner than expected.” Woohyun joked and earned a hearty laugh from around the table.

 

“Took you long enough to propose Nam.” Sunggyu threw at Woohyun who grinned.

 

“I needed to be sure, there’s no way in hell I would propose and be beaten again, and worse is that he’s your brother.” Woohyun explained and earned a whack from Sungyeol.

 

“And here I am thinking you finally moved on.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

 

‘Can’t change the fact that I loved you, but it’s all in the past, I really am looking forward to our future.” Woohyun uttered and Sungyeol blushed while the others grinned.

 

“You greasy piece of scientific specimen!” Sunggyu chose his cuss words as the children were within hearing distance, Woohyun just grinned at him.

 

“I am really happy that Jonghyun’s gonna father a child.” Christine remarked and Jonghyun nodded and grinned at him.

 

“Took a bit of convincing and a compromise.” Jonghyun replied and they all made a toast for their future growing  families.

 

After they all returned home and Hyunseong was rubbing his eyes while he tried to stay awake, the lion bcub turned to his hamster father and pecked his cheek, thanking him for a memorable birthday party. “Gyu appa, thank you!” Hyunseong said happily albeit the tiredness in his voice.

 

“I’m glad  that you enjoyed your special day Simba.” Sunggyu replied and tucked the boy to sleep. Myungsoo bid him goodnight as well and kissed his forehead before they went out of the room to get some rest as well.

 

“I can’t believe you pulled it off.” Myungsoo was happy and Sunggyu was in cloud nine seeing his two most beloved boys this elated.

 

“Anything for my Nekko and Simba.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo laughed at the cheesiness.

 

“Woohyun hyung’s rubbing off on you!” Myungsoo remarked and Sunggyu laughed it off.  “Hyung, I would really love to have more children.” Myungsoo suddenly brought out the topic and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“We will get there but let’s enjoy Hyunseong for now.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

 

“I wonder what Jonghyun hyung and Jinki hyung’s baby would be like?” Myungsoo remarked and Sunggyu chuckled.

 

“I bet it’ll be a lot like Jjong, a puppy.” Sunggyu remarked and they both laughed hard before they cuddle to sleep the tiredness away.