Amanpulo part 2

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

a/n: I promised some Jongyu so here it is.. a bit of  Jongyu focused 

 

 

--- 

 

Jinki looked at the pale moon that hanged above them as he gaze out their bedroom patio. The kids were tucked in their beds while Jonghyun finished showering and later joining his spouse silently. Jinki sighed and turned to Jonghyun and forced himself a half smile. 

 

 “What are you thinking about hyung?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki laced their fingers and pulled the younger closer to his body.

 

“I am thinking about what happened today.” Jinki replied and Jonghyun nodded in understanding.

 

“Hyunseong?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki nodded once.

 

“Sunggyu asked me if I will marry off my daughter if he adopted Hyunseong.” Jinki said and Jonghyun listened carefully. “I told him that it should not be a deciding factor for his adoption.” Jinki added.

 

“Yes hyung it doesn’t.” Jonghyun reassured him.

 

“But Hyunseong almost drowned earlier, and Meekhan, she felt so guilty.” Jinki uttered and Jonghyun gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

 

“So you want to marry them off? Because Mee is feeling guilty?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki sighed. “Hyung, I ship them but I am not writing their fates in ink.” Jonghyun said and Jinki nodded and pecked Jonghyun’s lip.

 

“I love you Jjong.” Jinki muttered, feeling relieved with Jonghyun  beside him and the younger’s words soothed his tired soul.

 

“I love you too Jinki hyung.” Jonghyun muttered his response and kissed him. “Make love to me hyung.” Jonghyun breathed out seductively and Jinki had no intentions of declining the offer.

 

They tried to be silent as they moved as one underneath the moonlight, their bodies enjoying the warmth of the other in bliss only they could create. Jinki moved to prove his love for the younger that had completed him in so many ways he could not enumerate everything,  while Jonghyun moaned to show how much he wanted his lover, a partner he could only wish for but became his.

 

Love was not a question, neither does trust, and it’s safe to say that they won’t be going anywhere but in each other’s arms, but there was still that lingering question that hanged in the air. 

 

“Jjong, why won’t you father a child?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun sighed.

 

“I am perfectly happy with Meekhan and  Changmin.” Jonghyun replied, moving a bit to accommodate Jinki next to him on the small patio bench, still .

 

“But I would want your beautiful genes too; they need another sibling, a Kim this time.” Jinki argued, lacing fingers with Jonghyun and kissing him in random places.

 

“I don’t really know hyung.” Jonghyun pouted and Jinki kissed that away.

 

“I am not going to pressure you Jjong.” Jinki smiled and pecked his lips.

 

 

The morning greeted everyone in Amanpulo and Jonghyun couldn’t even be any happier as room service brought in their coffee and tons of food for the kids. Jinki was being wrestled by the two kids to wake him up, making Jonghyun chuckle as he called the kids (yes Jinki included) to breakfast.  Their patio was overlooking the beach and Sunggyu’s room was just next door, with a small bush separating their rooms.

 

Meekhan spotted the three walk out to their patio and called out to Hyunseong who waved back. Jonghyun invited them to breakfast and Myungsoo immediately agreed, pulling his boys towards their neighbour and calling out additional food for room service.

 

Jinki pulled his daughter on his lap while Jonghyun took Changmin and sat him on his lap while Sunggyu pulled Hyunseong on his lap as he sat next to Jinki, Myungsoo took the last vacant chair. Hyunseong apologized to Jinki  and Meekhan, again, for yesterday’s event.

 

“No prob sweetie.” Jinki reassured him as he put out a spoon of rice and Vigan longganisa for Hyunseong to eat.

 

“Appa!” Meekhan pouted at that.

 

“Here you go baby.” Sunggyu held out his spoon for the girl and Meekhan gladly ate the spoonful of rice and meat.

 

“Gyu.” Jinki called out and Sunggyu looked at him. “You asked me a question yesterday, and I have an answer today.” Jinki said and kissed his daughter on her chubby cheeks. “It’s best that they bloom on their own time. I will not force anyone with marriage, but I have nothing against it. I just want them both to decide for themselves.” Jinki said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“It’s okay Jinki, I have been thinking for a while.” Sunggyu replied. “I just need a bit more time.” Sunggyu finished and they focused on the breakfast. 

 

The kids were very hungry and eating local food was not a problem, their taste buds gladly accommodated the local flavour. But they kind of missed the taste of Kimchi and bulgogi, so Myungsoo requested them from the manager.

 

“It’s not a problem sir, we can cook Korean dishes for lunch.” He assured him and everyone was happy at the thought of tasting home.

 

The day’s scheduled included another round of photo shoots, this time with the beautiful sun up and they were posing with the private plane and in the runway.

 

The kids were all happy and running around the runway, and as the fathers were innate photographers, they took stolen shots of their kids and spouses, smiling and laughing while they enjoyed playing around. Hangeng noticed it and soon had pulled Heechul to discuss another brilliant plan.

 

Dara and Victoria came in the afternoon after their activities in Korea ended and they were both treated to luxury. The male models greeted them warmly, all of them knew each other in the industry and they respect each other. The girls also greeted Sunggyu, Jinki and Christine who were chasing their laughing kids.

 

The kids ran to them when they saw the girls, except for Hyunseong who looked at Sunggyu; he was confused and curious. “Come on, they are great people.” Sunggyu smiled at him and led the boy gently by the hand. 

 

They reached the girls and both cooed at the cute mini-gyu. “Hey buddy!” Dara greeted him. “I am Dara.” She extended a hand which Hyunseong shyly shook.

 

“I am Hyunseong.” He introduced himself.

 

“And I am Victoria.” Victoria said, smiling at him.

 

“Glad you ladies could join us today, the sun is so beautiful in this island.” Heechul greeted them and gave each a warm hug.

 

“You should also try Misibis Bay in Albay, heaven!” Dara remarked and Heechul laughed heartily.

 

“Ah, I forgot you used to live here. So, we are running late, better get you girls changed.” Heechul said and led them towards their dressing rooms.

 

The photo shoot ended well, no kids drowning thankfully, and they all gathered in the dining hall to share both Korean and Filipino dishes; Dara requested the adobo and sinigang.

 

But the real surprise came the next day, when Taemin, Kibum and Zhoumi came to the island with another team of stylist that brought more clothes, and this time for the kids. Hangeng and Heechul were grinning wide as they announced their bright idea.

 

“We’ve decided to make the children our models as well!” Heechul chirped and the Myungsoo, of all people, was jumping for joy.

 

----- 

 

 

a/n: I do apologize for not writing so much in the last couple of weeks. Work has been stressful and only very recently have I found the balance back in my life. I am thankful to all those who had been waiting for this update~ there will be more Jongyu moments in the near future and Sunggyu.. I have so much plans for him ^^