childishness

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/N: I apologize for the lack of updates,  i was really busy. It was really hectic for me that writing has become so hard to do.

 

 

.....

 

Myungsoo was over excited that both Hyunseong and Sunggyu was questioning the sanity of the black kitten. The lad was singing loudly as he was preparing dinner while Sunggyu sighed and just sat in front of his piano and played with the keys.

 

Sunggyu was lost in his musical world and didn't realize the boy staring at him with gaping mouth and big doe eyes as he watched the elder play the piano skillfully. 

 

Sunggyu finished the impromptu piece with a satisfied grin and was ready to stand up when he noticed the boy. He chuckled a little and patted the space next to him. Hyunseong willingly obeyed and did as he was told then waited for Sunggyu. The boy looked up to Sunggyu who took Hyunseong's fingers and placed them on the keys.

 

"This is C." Sunggyu said as he guided Hyunseong to press the key. They repeated the key a few more times, making Hyunseong smile widely. They moved up the octave and Hyunseong showed it off to Myungsoo. 

 

Myungsoo watched with glee and clapped cheerfully as Hyunseong finished the eight keys. "You did well Hyunseong, now to reward you both.. let's eat dinner." Myungsoo said and the two were both happy to indulge on more food.

 

Bed time became a burden for Hyunseong as he was still experiencing mild nightmares whem sleeping on his own so Myungsoo let him sleep on the master's bed and between them. Sunggyu wanted to protest but seeing the boy sleep soundly, he would just sigh and kiss Myungsoo lightly before pulling the boy closer to him and closing his eyes for a good night sleep.

 

...

 

"You are??" Meekhan asked excitedly and Hyunseong nodded. "Yay!! Yay!" She was jumping up and down making Clinton dizzy and Hyunseong happy.

 

Hyunseong jumped along while Clinton shook his head making Meekhan put out her tongue and .

 

"Grandpa Clinton!!" She chirped and Clinton's eyes turned dark as he started to chase Meekhan.

 

The girl was squealing as Clinton chased her around the room. "Hyunseong help me!!!" She shouted and soon Hyunseong was joining the chase, the three were in giggles and laughter that the three younger children joined the chase.

 

Sunggyy heard the loud laughing as he went out of his room for a bathroom break. Christine was startled as she saw the grim expression of her boss while he walked towards the play area. She followdd him, carefully, before she stopped a few feet from the clear acrylic walls of the play area.

 

She wanted to speak out to him and defend the kids but she kept shut as she saw Sunggyu's lips curved into a smile watching the kids enjoy themselves in such simple pleasures.

 

It reminded him of his and Myungsoo's first time playing in the snow after they got married, it was innocent and sweet and just pure pleasure; oh how Hyunseong reminded him so much of pure innocence that perhaps he had always wanted to experience.

 

"Christine, book me tickets to Lotte world this saturday." He instructed and the girl smiled and turned to her heels. "You can join us if you want to." He said and then walked towards the elevator.

 

...

 

The smile on Sunggyu's face never left him as he watched the two kids in front of him exclaimed their excitement in front of the Lotte world entrance. He knew Myungsoo would like it but never to this extent. 

 

Myungsoo and Hyunseong were both hyper as if theu ate a sackful of sugar and were both bouncing excitedly. Hyunseong became more excited when Meekhan ran towards them and joined in the cheers. Clinton was smiling but he was acting all mature that he was teased by Meekhan, Hyunseong joined in as well soon after.

 

 

 Myungsoo ran to Sunggyu and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheeks; making Sunggyu believe that he married a kid.

 

 

The park was huge and it made Hyunseong's tiny eues wide, and Myungsoo loved that. They queued on line for the adventure ride, making the kids excited. The ride was really fun, the kids enjoyed the sights and soind while their parents took advantage of the dim lighrs to sneak a few kisses here and there.

 

"Jinki appa I saw you!" Meekhan shouted as they passed the exit making Jinki loft the daughrer and nuzzle his face on her stomach, eliciting giggles from the girl.

 

"I love yoir Jjong appa that's why!" Jinki replied and Jonghyun blushed as he carried Changmin.

 

"Can I kiss Hyunseong too?" She asked and Jinki frowned at that.

 

"No! You are not kissing anyone! Not until you are as tall as your jjong appa!" Jinki said and Jonghyun sighed at that, at least it will stall the girl.

 

"That's okay, jjong appa is short anyway!" She said and Jjong pouted at that. "I love you Jjong appa!" She quickly squealed and Jjong gave her a peck on her cheek.

 

"Be nice or I'll tell Henry hyung to let Clinton marry you in the future." Jjong threatened and Meekhan mock cried.

 

"I don't want to marry Clinton! He likes Sooyoung eonnie!" She shouted and hearing that Clinton blushed and looked at his father.

 

"It's okay if you like someone but just remember that you have to keep your promise Clinton" Henry said and the 5 year old nodded.

 

Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Hyunseong looked at the two families with confused expressions, how wild and weird were they. "Muungsoo appa, are they fighting?" The little boy asked and Myungsoo broke into laughter.

 

"No they are not. I think that they are just showing us how much they love each other." Myungsoo said and Hyunseong frowned at that.

 

"Will Meekhan marry Clinton when we grow up?" He asked and Myungsoo tried to control his laughter. "Who am I to like a princess like her?" Hyunseong muttered softly and broke Myungsoo's heart.

 

"Listen Hyunseong, you are a good kid and I am sure that Meekhan will like you back. But you are too young so don't jump into conclusions okay?" He said and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"Can we now go? You arw all causing a scene in here!" Sunggyu shouted and the rest laughed then went along.

 

They went on the boat ride next and it had such a romantic feel. The couples still took advantage of the dim lights but were more discreet to the kids. Theu then queued for some small rides and went to eat their lunch.

 

It was really huge but the kids were nowhere near tired when they reached the castle outside. Myungsoo took out his camera and started snapping away, capturing the smile of their foster child and how the boy showed his innocence, pure and genuine. He smiled as he watched the boy enjoyed his day.

 

They rode the roller coaster and some other rides before they finally reached the highlight of their visit. Just like what Sunggyu and Myungsoo did on their trip to the Phillipines back when they were still unsure of their feelings, they rode the ferris wheel.

 

The three of them rode the ferris wheel and Myungsoo took out his phone for a selca. He pulled Sunggyu and Hyunseong to fit the camera and soon snapped away. He checked the photo and pouted, the two were not even smiling.

 

"Do it properly!" He scolded them lightly and tried again. This time the picture was better.

 

Sunggyu then took out his phone and tried to have a selca; He was in the middle with Myungsoo and Hyunseong on either side. When he took the shot, he was a tad bit surprised bit he smiled as he savored the two kids thanked for the day by kissing his cheeks.

 

They stayed until the parade ended and Hyunseong was delighred with the briggt liggrs and colorful costume. Myungsoo snapped away as Hyunseong and Meekhan danced with a mascot. 

 

They were all happy but at the end of the day, the kids were exhausted. As the families bid goodbye, and the kids slept soundly on their parents arms, they were grateful to have beautiful memories of their children's happy faces.

 

Sunggyu was carrying a sleeping Hyunseong back to their car when Muungsoo stopped him. He looked at the partner who was smiling wide.

 

"Thank you hyung." He said and soon leaned in to capture the elder's lips in a passionate kiss. "It was really fun." He uttered and Sunggyu can't help but smile at that, he had fun as well.

 

Myungsoo then kissed the little boy's forehead and then pulled the husband towards their car. "I'll reward you latsr hyung." He said with a wink.

 

That night, after tucking the boy in his bed, myungsoo rewarded the lover with a which turned them into rabbits (hamster and kitten to be accurate). They had a couple of rounds in different paces before they took a shower and decided to rest their bodies.

 

They heard a faint knock just as Sunggyu was pulling his white shirt on and Myungsoo opened to see little Hyunseong with his pillow. "Having nightmares baby?" He asked and the boy nodded.

 

Sunggyu instantly toom the boy in his arms and carried the sleepy kid to their bed and tucked him in. Myungsoo kissed the boy's forehead and said his good night.

 

And they slept peacefully with their happy day at the amusement park continued in their dreams

 

 

 

A/N: forgive the typos T.T i was using my phone to type this