Schools

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

 

 

A/N: well i have no valid excuse hahahha

 

....

 

After the group had finished their lunch, they parted ways, with Sunggyu telling Christine that he'll not report to the office in the afternoon. The action confused Myungsoo but perhaps, Sunggyu had some things to do.

 

Myungsoo made sure Hyunseong was strapped safely before sitting on the passenger seat. Sunggyu revved the engine and sped off towards the highway.

 

Hyunseong busied himself with picking the hem of his shirt when Myungsoo asked him about his day. Hyunseong thought for a while before nodding once.

 

"It was okay. Meekhan and Clinton were good to me." The boy answered and Myungsoo smiled happily.

 

"They are really good kids. What did you do then?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"We played games and Clinton made me answer some books." Hyunseong said enthusiastically, his story telling was animated making Myungsoo chuckle.

 

"I'm sorry." Hyunseong uttered as he heard Myungsoo.

 

"Don't be sorry, I am actually happy that you talk more." Myungsoo encouraged the boy who returned the smile 

 

Hyunseong's smile however, curved into a frown when the car parked in front of the familoar building. Why did they return to the orphanage? Are they returning him now?

 

Myungsoo was also surprised since he wasn't sure why did they return out of the blue. Sunggyu led them inside and entered the room of Mrs. Park.

 

She smiled at them and let them have a seat. She pulled oit a folder from a filing cabinet and handed it to Sunggyu.

 

"We would be happy to cater for Hyubseong's education but if you are both gracious to enroll him in a private institution, then we are more than happy to support this endeavor." She uttered and shook hands with Sunggyu.

 

"Thank you for granting this request, and on a short notice." Sunggyu uttered.

 

"We all wish for the best for the kids." She said and smiled as the three bid goodbye.

 

As soon as they were out on the parking lot, Myungsoo was all over the elder, showering him kisses and embracing him tightly. Sunggyu merely smiled and led them towards the car.

 

Hyunseong was still confused but it somehow lightened his heart as the realizatiin of not yet returning hit him, Sunggyu has some plans for him.

 

When they reached the Seoul Preparatory, Myungsoo squealed loudly which mafe Hyunseong both excited and anxious at the same time.

 

The three then went inside the admission office and Sunggyu filled out a form and handed it to the clerk.

 

"You will be doing some exam and interview bit if you pass them, you will stidy here and will be Meekhan and Clinton's classmate." Myungsoo uttered and Hyunseong nodded.

 

"I will do my best appa." Hyunseong uttered and that simple phrase made Myungsoo's heart swell so much, he loved this feeling.

 

The clerk then called Hyunseong and led him towards an adjacent room for his written exam. Myungsoo gave him a kiss on the forehead and wished him luck.

 

Sunggyu sat on the seat vacated by Hyunseong, next to Myungsoo and grabbed his hand. Myungsoo instantly hugged him and kissed his cheek.

 

"Thank you for really trying to be a father to Hyunseong." Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu was very happy with that. "I know that it is hard on you hyubg but at least you are trying." He added and Sunggyu glared at him making Myungsoo chuckle. "Try reaching out more hyung." Myungsoo said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

"I will." Sunggyu said and Myungsoo held on to that.

 

Sunggyu was getting there, taking baby steps but at least it was all forward. Hyunseong wasn't really a hard kid to love but the internal struggle was also not easy to overcome. But he knew too well that Simba is like his Nekko, nipping a little bit at a time, and it will take a few more months or so. Besides, it took Myungsoo 6 months, maybe by the end of the foster period, he'll warm enough to the kid.

 

Hyunseong was nervous as the proctor handed him a sheet of paper, some pencils and crayons. A beautiful lady sat in front of him and smiled at him.

 

"Hi I am Teacher Bora. What's your name?" She asked and Hyunseong smiled at her.

 

"I'm Hyunseong songseangnim." He said softly.

 

"Let's start your exam?" She asked and Hyunseong nodded.

 

She let him answer the sheet, a fairly easy exam which involved some basics like the alphabet, colors and counting. Bora overlooked as the boy answered them diligently. When he was dome, Bora was happy with his work.

 

"You are a smart kid Hyunseong." She remarked and Hyunseong blushed at her words.

 

She kept the paper on the side and proceeded to the interview. "How old are you Hyunseong?" She started and Hyunseong raised his right hand.

 

"I am 5 seongsaengnim." He replied.

 

"Can you tell me about your family?" She asked and Hyunseong fell silent. "Is it a sensitive question?" She asked and Hyubseong shook his head.

 

"I am on this thing.. fo..pos.." Hyunseong stuttered.

 

"Foster system?" She asked and Hyunseong nodded. "Can you tell me about your foster parents then?" She asked and Hyubseong looked down on his palms and nervously bit his lips.

 

"Myungsoo appa is called Nekko by Sunggyu-nim" he started and Bora noted it down. "Appa is very sweet and he cooks delicious food! He takes pictures as his job and loves black!" Bora noticed the happy mood of the kid and smiled as he noted it down.

 

"Sunggyu-nim calls me Simba and he plays the piano so well. He likes to eat and Meekhan said we look a like when we eat. And he likes white." Hyunseong uttered, Bora noticing the distant feeling Hyunseong had for Sunggyu.

 

"Who is Meekhan?" Bora asked and she noticed the boy blush a bit. 

 

"She's uncle Jinki's daughter." He responded.

 

"Oh Lee Meekhan?" Bora asked and Hyunseong nodded. "She studies here and when you get accepted, you'll be classmates. Do you like that?" She asked and Hyunseong happily nodded. "I'll let you play with Teacher Dasom while I talk to your parents, how's that sound?" She asked and the girl younger looking than Bora waved at him. Hyunseong nodded and ran to her whilr Bora asked for Myungsoo and Sunggyu to enter the room.

 

"Hi, I am Bora." She introduced herself. 

 

"Bora? Purplette?" Myungsoo asked and she smiled. 

 

"Still am." She replied.

 

"Oh my gosh, I am Myungsoo!" He introduced himself making Bora chuckle. "This is my husband Sunggyu." The older shoom hands with Bora.

 

"It's been a while huh?" She asked and Myungsoo nodded. "Well, Hyunseong is a bright kid and has a lot of potential." She said. "He's a bit shy but he'll be able to overcome it." She assured the couple.

 

"But what I want to discuss with you his future. Being in a foster system, he will be secured for 6 months but what about after it? He will be able to adjust within the six months but if he returns to the orphanage? The adjustment would take a toll on his young mind." Bora explained to them.

 

"What you are saying is that if we do not plan to adopt him then we shouldn't let him study here?" Myungsoo asked but Bora shook her head.

 

"It's not about the adoption, it's the sustenance of his education. If you plan to stop after the 6 months, then it won't be healthy for him." Bora uttered.

 

"I am planning to sponsor his education if the foster system doesn't work. I thought about it and I am quite as concerned about his education and have decided to provide for him until he finished the mandatory education." Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo gasped at that.

 

"Why are you deciding this on your own hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"I am sorry but, i want to give him proper education. The uncertainty of 6 months still hangs in the air and I understand the risk, that's why I am doing this." Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded.

 

"I will try to understand." Myungsoo uttered.

 

"If this is the case then, we are happy to have Hyunseong as our student." Bora uttered and handed them a form to sign. She then called Hyunseong who ran to Myungsoo's open arms and the elder made him sit on his lap. 

 

"Welcome to Seoul Preparatory Hyunseong." Bora said and Hyunseong smiled wide and hugged Muungsoo before kissing Sunggyu's cheek. 

 

Hyunseong froze at the sudden affection and waited for Sunggyu's reaction. He bit his lip and nervously looked at Sunggyu who looked away and coughed awkwardly.

 

"Let's get your uniform." Sunggyu said the  stood.

 

Myungsoo followed the older and he was sure that there was a small smile on Sunggyu's face as he walked away; he's getting there.

 

... 

 

 

A/n: so yeah... what to do.. slow progress