The talk

I, You and Our Baby [Discontinued]

Myungsoo was too excited for his own good that he had requested Sunggyu to drive by the local grocer because he will cook Sunggyu his favorites. Sunggyu chuckled at how adorable Myungsoo was when he gets over excited; and deep in his heart he loved to spoil the kid to witness the partner spoil him too in return.

 

Myungsoo grabbed all sorts of food stuff and Sunggyu couldn’t complain because he’ll be fed like a pig for dinner. After paying for everything, Myungsoo happily pushed the cart towards their car.

 

Myungsoo quickly change clothes and dashed towards the kitchen to prepare Sunggyu’s favorite dishes which included the honey coated chicken which almost always make the older remark that he could die happily.

 

Once Sunggyu was done changing, he fondly watched the younger cook away, a smile forming on his lips and his heart was just too delighted at the sight (and yes he was happy that he’ll eat good food but happier because he had made Myungsoo this happy). After a few minutes of staring, he decided that he should at least entertain the younger. He sat on the piano bench and started playing skillfully, his fingers lacing the ebony and ivory and giving out that soulful sound. Myungsoo smiled even wider as he heard the husband play the piano, one of the things that always put a smile on his handsome face.

 

And yes they spoil each other way too much.

 

When dinner was already done, they sat on the table and Sunggyu was in heaven. He dug in happily, with Myungsoo laughing when the older choked on the bean sprouts, he handed him a glass of water because he can’t let the love of his life choke to death. Half way through dinner, Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo and held his hand as he rubbed circles on the back of Myungsoo’s hand with his thumb.

 

“About earlier…” Sunggyu trailed off and Myungsoo perked up as the topic was being raised. “I know that you are a bit young to have this kind of responsibility Nekko.” Sunggyu uttered making Myungsoo pout adorably.

 

“And you are getting too old hyung!” He replied, quickly kissing the cheeks of his hamster. “I don’t want to force you hyung, I know that you still have fear of relationships.” Myungsoo uttered.

 

“I know Myungsoo, but I also know that this means a lot to you.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo couldn’t help but fall deeper in love with this man. “We can look into our different options..” Sunggyu started but Myungsoo suddenly stood and walked out, confusing Sunggyu because he was sure he was careful with his words. But soon, Myungsoo returned with a big envelope and placed it on the table.

 

Myungsoo took out a few papers and laid it in front of Sunggyu who raised a brow. “You’ve been researching.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“Christine noona helped me, ever since she gave birth to Clinton, I had wanted to have a child. Plus her twins are absolutely adorable!” Myungsoo cooed and Sunggyu looked at him disbelief before grabbing a chicken wing from the platter on the far side of the table.

 

“We have a lot of options o consider hyung, artificial insemination is always the top choice when having a child.” Myungsoo explained while Sunggyu just nodded. “And look at this hyung, we can have twins, we can both donate our and find a surrogate mother and a donor egg and viola, kids of our own.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu liked the sound of twins.

 

“But if that is not an option, we could always adopt hyung. The orphanage has good kids that needed a family.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu sighed. “I know that they won’t share our genes but we would be helping orphaned kids.” Myungsoo argued.

 

“I don’t have anything against adoption Nekko. I just have trust issues.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo sulked a bit before he took a pamphlet from the stack.

 

“We could try being foster parents first hyung,” Myungsoo suggested enthusiastically and Sunggyu took the paper and read the contents.

 

“Six months minimum?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“We could take it as an adjustment period, we can check if we are both ready for parenthood.” Myungsoo was already beaming and Sunggyu can’t just crush Myungsoo’s dreams.

 

“We need to consult someone first.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo nodded happily and enveloped the lover in a tight hug and peppered him with kisses.

 

“Thanks hyung!” He muttered, making Sunggyu’s heart swell with gladness.

 

---- 

 

Myungsoo stared at the posh office of Dr. Nam, he knew the doctor was rich but he never knew the doctor’s taste would be this exquisite.

 

“hi Sunggyu hyung,  Myung!” Sungyeol greeted them just as he handed both a cup of coffee. “Woohyun hyung’s been caught up with his client who’s experiencing post natal depression.” Sungyeol informed them.

 

“You seemed to fit the role of Woohyun’s apprentice.” Sunggyu remarked before sipping his coffee.

 

“If only he could propose to me already that would be much appreciated.” Sungyeol said with sarcasm.

 

“I won’t propose to you until you finish your apprenticeship Sungyeol.” Came Woohyun’s voice as he entered the office.

 

“How sweet hyung.’ Sungyeol uttered but gave the doctor a peck on the cheek before leaving, making Woohyun smile wide and proud.

 

“You two look stable, been reading each other’s minds?” Sunggyu remarked and Woohyun laughed loudly.

 

“Perhaps, but what can I do for you?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu sighed before turning to Myungsoo.

 

“we want to have kids!” Myungsoo uttered happily making Woohyun burst out laughing.

 

“Hey, we are freaking serious Nam!” Sunggyu scoffed.

 

“Sorry! I thought it was a joke! Sunggyu with Kids? Oh my!” Woohyun wiped the tears off of his eyes.

 

“If you’re not going to help me, then I am turning to Donghyun!” Sunggyu threatened him, effectively stopping Woohyun from his laughing fit.

 

“Oh yes, kids, what are you planning to do?” Woohyun inquired and Myungsoo happily told him their plans.

 

“Foster kids? I guess it will gauge your readiness as parents, but are you planning to adopt the kid afterwards? It would be really devastating for the kids if they return to the orphanage after experiencing life with a family.” Woohyun advised and the two thought for a while. “I guess you need to clarify your intentions when starting the foster system so that you won’t give them false hope.” Woohyun said making the two nod in approval.

 

“Hey, There’s the recent buzz in the medical world about the male pregnancies. It’s been more of an underground work but I think I could pull some strings if you want it done.” Woohyun brought up and it made Myungsoo’s eyes lit like diamonds.

 

“Really? I can get pregnant if I want to?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Hold up Nekko!” Sunggyu uttered ”You are not  planning to get pregnant, it’s impossible!” Sunggyu uttered but Myungsoo shook his head.

 

“But hyung, It’s my dream to carry your baby, our baby. Please..” Myungsoo was pleading, making Sunggyu glare at Woohyun who brought up the impossible feat.

 

“Let’s focus on this foster thing first Myungsoo, then we’ll talk about pregnancies.” Sunggyu sighed but soon was beaming happily when Myungsoo thanked him and kissed him tenderly.

 

“I love you hyung!” He announced and Sunggyu drank in the feeling, not caring if Woohyun was trying his best to hold in the laughter.