Emergency (Part ll)

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

He turned around and started to fasten his pace towards Eunjung. In a brief moment, they were being persecuted by the girls. T.O.P started to run, and Eunjung walked in the opposite direction towards the elevator covering her face with a hoodie. Ahyoung, Kyungah, and Seri persecuted T.O.P, but Jieun started following Eunjung. Eunjung marked the button from the elevator and started to wait patiently for it as Jieun stood beside her.

“Who are you, and why were you with my Seunghyun?” Jieun asked her trying to see her face.

Eunjung was shocked by the sudden voice and turned her body.

“I asked who you were. Aren’t you answering?”

Eunjung ignored her question and pull the hoodie lower to cover her face.

“You were the girl on the 10th floor, and you were the one who helped him. Who are you?”

“You are confused, I don’t what you are talking about.”

“Don’t try to lie, the hoodie and the weird heels the girl was wearing are the same as yours.”

Eunjung looked down at her shoes and bit her lip. “It must be a strange coincidence.” She sighed.

“No, it isn’t.”

Eunjung ignored her and when the doors of the elevator disclose, Jieun extended her arm towards the elevator and blocked her way.

“Have a goodnight.” Eunjung said and try to move her arm.

“We aren’t finished here,” Jieun said. “I know you are the same girl from before.”

“I’m not, I don't know what are you talking about." 

“If you are dating him you should stop now.” She sighed heavily. “Consider yourself dead meat if you are his girlfriend.”

“I don’t know of whom you are talking about.”

“Don’t make me say his name.” Jieun started and stare sharply at her. “If you are his girlfriend your life will be a hell on Earth.”

“Excuse me, but I should go now.” Eunjung said and pulled her arm.

“No.” Jieun said and started to pull Eunjung’s hoodie.

“Show me your face.”

“No.” Eunjung cried and slightly pushed her.

“No? Show me your face now. I want to know how much more beautiful I should be for Seunghyun to notice me.”

“You want to be noticed, then don’t be so creepy and spend your life on something useful rather than stalking someone anywhere he goes. Is not pretty to have every movement monitored by someone.” Eunjung said and hold her hoodie low.

“Yah! Who do you think you are to tell me what should I do with my life?” Jieun protested. “You are not my mother, and you neither know how much he symbolizes to me.”

“You are attracted to him, you want to marry him and want to be the envy of every girl of the nation. If you really want a boyfriend then go and socialize and make normal friends.”

“You are incredibly ridiculous.”

“Am I? Just let me go.” Eunjung said and press the button from the elevator again.

“Show me your ugly face, so I could be able to photograph it and spread how incredibly horrible my man's girlfriend is.”

“No.”

“Are you so ugly that you don’t want to show your face?”

“No, is just that it will create a great stir.”

“Huh?” She sighed. “How arrogant.”

Eunjung avoided the contact and pulled her hoodie. As Jieun open to say something, T.O.P arrive running and press the button from the elevator. Eunjung lifted up her gaze and look at him, her eyes widened and then she stared down at the floor. T.O.P notice her and was about to say something when suddenly Jieun approach Eunjung without noticing his presence.

“Show me your face.”

“Want to see my face?” Eunjung asked, and T.O.P suddenly stare at her.

“Yes.” Jieun sharply responded.

“Then try to follow me.” Eunjung said and started to run towards the stairs.

“Yah! I going to catch you.” Jieun said and started to follow her.

T.O.P wait for the elevator silently and suddenly saw the other girls approaching him again. He sighed and without another thought he ran towards the stairs.

“Oppa!” Kyungah shouted and started to run the stairs behind him.

Eunjung ascended the stairs rapidly and heard the voice from the other girls shouting T.O.P’s name. Jieun stopped running and turn her look towards T.O.P and the girls. Eunjung run until she reach the 8th floor and stop to catch her breath. T.O.P saw Jieun approaching him up from the 7th floor and the other girls chasing him from the 5th floor. Eunjung notice Jieun was following her and look down to the stairs where she saw T.O.P and the other girls.

“Hey, up here!” Eunjung said and try to catch Jieun’s attention.

T.O.P lifted his gaze and started to fasten his pace. Jieun looked at her and started to ascend the stairs.

“Jieun, stop him!” Seri shouted and stop to catch her breath.

“Seri let’s go!” Kyungah said.

“You guys keep on going.” She said and sat.

“Oh, you are so weak!” Ahyoung said and started to run.

Jieun turned her look towards T.O.P but keep ascending the stairs to caught Eunjung.  Eunjung saw her approaching and started to run.

“Jieun!” Kyungah shout. “Stop him.”

Jieun turned her body and T.O.P run pass her.

“No!” She yelled and fastened her pace.

Eunjung reached the 10th

Please log in to read the full chapter