Don't Tease Me

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

The long day came to an end as they fell asleep. After brief hours that course in a blink, the rays of the sun lighted through the rooms of their dorm. Monday arrives giving the start of the tiring schedules of the stars that rise with the sun. As Eunjung stretch her arms and straightened her hair with her hands, a thought haunted her mind. She shook her head and try to ignore Jiyeon's words that echoed through. 

"I am not attracted to him," She said to herself as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. 

"Attract to whom?" Jiyeon asked as she walked across the room. "You spoke a little too loud."

"Attract to nobody," Eunjung responded as she pulled some hair strands behind her ears. 

Jiyeon smirked at her. "If you say so."

Eunjung nodded.

Jiyeon walked by past her. "You are seriously attracted to him," She whispered.

Eunjung turned her back before stepping forward. "What?"

"What?" Jiyeon started to laugh.

"Yah, Park Ji Yeon!" Eunjung shouted.

Jiyeon laughs at her reaction. Eunjung turn and walked towards her. 

"Stop." Jiyeon said. She drop herself into her bed and shook her hands together as Eunjung walked closer. "No"

Eunjung sat beside her on the bed and glared at her. "What did you say?" 

Jiyeon laugh, "Eunjung, no." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

Eunjung looked at the nightstand and grabbed the hairbrush that laid there. "I going to brush your mouth."

"Unnie, jebal I was joking!" Jiyeon said.

Eunjung shook her head and held the hairbrush against her. Jiyeon laughed at her, and suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Both Jiyeon and Eunjung turn to the source of the sound and stared at Soyeon who rubbed her eyes.

"Yah, when you two will start to get prepared, we have a schedule in Morning Wide today at SBS studios." Soyeon said as she stared at them. 

Eunjung and Jiyeon nodded at her. "In 1 hour we are going to leave." Soyeon declared as she turn the knob to close the door. "Oh," she step in again. "Good morning." 

They smiled at her, while she nodded closing the door.

Eunjung turn back to Jiyeon. "See Jiyeon. I am always late for your fault." 

Jiyeon smirked at her. "No you are always late because you are distracted day dreaming." She .

Eunjung nudge her head. Jiyeon whine in pain.

"Aish, so dramatic," Eunjung mumbled as she stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom. 

Jiyeon jumped out of her and ran towards the bathroom. As she entered she closed the door in front of Eunjung. 

"Park Ji Yeon!" Eunjung shouted her name and knock on the door, from the other side of the door Jiyeon's laugh was heard. “Aish.” Eunjung complained and lay her back against the door.

... ... ... ... ... ...

“Pass me the salt.” Soyeon said to Boram.

“Aren’t you on a diet?” Boram turned her body to her and raised a brow.

“Not today, don’t tell Hyomin but this egg is so savorless.” Soyeon responded.

“Yah, I heard that.” Hyomin blurted out as she suddenly enter the room and sat across the table.

Boram nodded, “catch,” she said as she threw the salt at her.

Soyeon stumbled back as she reach for the salt and smiled at Boram.

Hyomin rolled her eyes and turn her look to her plate of food.

“Are Eunjung and Jiyeon prepared? God, the traffic in Seoul is not a joke.” Qri asked as she rubbed her eyes and straightened her hair with her hands.

Just as in on cue, Jiyeon walked into the dining room and sat beside Hyomin.

Boram looked at her. “Jiyeon, breakfast is here.”

Jiyeon stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

“What took you so long, Jiyeon? The traffic is really heavy right now.” Qri asked her.

“, I was discussing with Eunjung.” Jiyeon responded as she walked with her plate back to the table.

“Aish you two.” Qri sighed.

“Are you finished?” Hyomin asked to Qri.

“Me? Yes” Qri responded. “I’m waiting for you guys.”

“The leader is being really responsible.” Hyomin started Jiyeon giggle at her statement.

Qri chuckled, “I woke up at 4:30.”

“So early.” Soyeon commented as she pointed at Qri with her fork. “You put on

Please log in to read the full chapter