Truth Or Dare (Part I)

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

After swallowing the shock and embarrasement after her statement, Eunjung felt her cheeks burned. She blinked and glared at Jiyeon, who chuckled in surprise at her action.

“Why are you looking me like that?” Jiyeon whispered. “I didn’t say anything.”

“You didn’t, but you push the situation.” Eunjung whispered in a lower tone. “Now, clean this mess.”

“What?” Jiyeon whispered as she frowned at Eunjung.

“Yah, what are you two whispering?” Boram said pointing at them with her finger.

Eunjung sighed heavily.

Qri clicked her tongue and smirked. “You know the truth, Jiyeon. I am right?”

Jiyeon was about to respond, when suddenly Eunjung hit her shoulder softly and spoke. “She knows nothing, because there is nothing to know.”

“Yah, Jiyeon, spill the beans.” Hyomin demanded with a playful smirk.

“That is right.” Soyeon interjected. “Jiyeon will spill the beans for you, Eunjung.”

Jiyeon nodded her head.

“You are such a traitor, maknae-ah.” Eunjung asserted with a disgust look.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and lean her face closer to Eunjung. “You told me to clean this mess.”

Eunjung nodded her head slowly gulping down.

“Is not about Seungri, is about T.O.P.” Jiyeon stated calmly.

“What?” Boram blurted out.

“What do you mean?” Hyomin asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Yah, is not about him. What are you talking about, Jiyeon?” Eunjung slapped her hand agaisnt the table.

Jiyeon was startled by the noise and glare at Eunjung. “I will clean this mess for you.” She whispered to her.

Eunjung stared at Jiyeon doubting her words.

“Jiyeon?” Boram mumble in an anxious manner.

“But, don’t think Eunjung likes him or is attracted to him. She isn’t in any way.” Jiyeon proceeded in a serious tone.

Eunjung nodded her head at Jiyeon’s statement.

“So, what is going on? Her behavior was weird before.” Soyeon asked, her voice ignite with interest.

Jiyeon clapped her hands together and clicked her tongue. “T.O.P is trying to get her attention and seduce her.” After her statement she slightly laugh.

Eunjung shook her head in denial, her eyes widened in shock.

Hyomin slapped both of her hands against the table. “What?” She nearly shouted.

“He is what?” Qri asked amused.

Soyeon gasped in shock.

Eunjung choke on her saliva and shook her hands frantically from one side to another.

The members stared at Jiyeon awestruck, while Eunjung breathe heavily. She turn her body and hit Jiyeon’s shoulder. “You call that cleaning the mess?” She whispered to Jiyeon and waited for a response, but she instead nodded her head.

“Eunjung, what does that means?” Boram asked with her eyebrows raised.

Eunjung blinked and shook her head to respond. “T.O.P is not trying to seduce me in any way. We just met yesterday for the first time, and I…” Her voice was interjected by the old lady.

“Good-night, young ladies.” The old lady’s voice spoke.

“Good-night.” The members responded in disunion.

“Are you ready to order?”

Boram nodded. “I will have the ‘l’Esperance’.”

The old lady nodded and started to write down.

“What do you recommend in the Italian cuisine?” Soyeon asked staring at the menu.

“The ‘A Voce’ and the ‘Vetri Ristorante’ are really good.” She asserted with a smile.

“I will rather have the ‘Da Vitto…” Soyeon lean her face closer to the menu to read the name of the plate.

“The ‘Da Vittorio’?” The old lady asked.

“Oh, neh.” Soyeon nod her head, and the old lady wrote down.

Eunjung grabbed one of the menu that were moved to the middle of the table and stare at it. Still amused by Jiyeon’s absurb statement, she turn her upper body and glance back at the table where T.O.P sited, hoping they didn’t heard their loud conversation. She slapped her forehead at the thought and shrugged her shoulders turning back to eye the menu in front of her.

Eunjung sighed at the idea and try to drift her mind away from the thought. Across the rows of tables at the table Big Bang sat, T.O.P tried to avoid the questions that G-Dragon force him to answer. A smirk drew on the leader’s face as T.O.P rolled his eyes at his absurb supposition.

“Seunghyun, you are in denial.” Taeyang started. “You do really have a relationship with Eunjung.”

“For the 10th time, no.” He responded running a hand through his hair.

“Okay.” Daesung clicked his tongue. “Let’s say you doesn’t have a relationship with her, but aren’t you at least attract to her?”

T.O.P glared at him. “Are you damn serious, Daesung?”

The man nod his head at his question.

“Have you seen Eunjung?” T.O.P started. “She is far from being my ideal type. When we met I just , but that doesn’t mean I have a particular interest on her.”

Daesung gasped at his response. “Have you seen Eunjung?” He paused and blinked. “Hyung, that is cruel. Eunjung is really pretty and have a special charm. I can’t believe you.”

G-Dragon shook his head. “The more you deny it, the more I believe you do are attracted to her.” He stated. “I mean, otherwise why would you be so annoy and uncomfortable about the topic.”

Taeyang nod his head. “Besides, hyung, your ideal type will not count when you fall in love. You would not go around with a check list writing down what a girl lacks or not in order to fit your ideal type, love just happens.”

G-Dragon nod his head. “I don’t know about you Seunghyun, but I insist. You will end up having a particular like towards Eunjung, if you doesn’t at the moment.”

“I don’t and I won’t.” T.O.P argued. “I didn’t say she was ugly, Daesung. Is just that she doesn’t fit my ideal type.”

“Come on, hyung.” G-Dragon started. “I can’t believe you distrust us so much to the point of hiding something like this from us.”

T.O.P rolled his eyes. “You think I am attracted to her, but I am not. I couldn’t care less about women.”

“We know that.” Taeyang said and smirked at him. “If I didn’t know you I’ll guess you play in the other team.”

G-Dragon and Daesung started to laugh uncontrollably at Taeyang’s statement.

“Yah, Youngbae.” T.O.P called angrily. “I’m not gay.”

Taeyang laughed at him. “I know, hyung.” He started. “You more manly than any of our members, but is just weird than not even a single

Please log in to read the full chapter